Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,573 members, 7,781,855 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:45 PM

Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (52275 Views)

Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 10:27am On Dec 11, 2018
A man has reportedly killed his four children, set his house ablaze and hanged himself Eleme In Rivers State.

Groovenaija360 gathered that the sad incident took place at about 1. Am this morning in Alesa community in Eleme.

Further details revealed that the Man is from Ogoja town in Cross River State, but resided in two rooms in Alesa community in Eleme Town with his four kids and wife.

Then at about 1: am he caught his kids and strangled them to death, set his rooms on fire and hanged himself.

The wife who escaped from the tragic incident raised an alarm, which attracted a huge crowd to the scene.

The dead bodies have been removed by the police command in the area as at the time of filing this report.

See Photos.

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/man-kills-his-four-kids-hangs-himself-in-eleme-rivers-state-photos/

2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2018

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2018
What could have possibly gone wrong ? Was he depressed or going through a lot ?

People go through difficult times but everything will always be fine at the end of the day as long as you remain alive.

Staying alive is the most important thing - Tomorrow is another day , it might not always come easy but it will surely come someday.

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2018
My God. What must have prompted this madness?

Yes I know that there is hardship.

Yes I know how painful it is to watch your kids go to bed Hungry.

Yes I know that Buhari administration caused high jump in food prices.

Yes I know that the wife may be cheating due to hardship.

Yes I know that women are insultive when there is no money.

Yes I know that the society may be mocking at your poverty.

Yes I know that nobody cares what your problem is.

Yes I know how painful it is to watch people driving expensive cars when you have no food to eat.

But in all trust in Jesus. He is the only one that cam make a very poor man, suddenly he become rich, no ritual. All you need is work and pray.

May their souls find rest in God.

176 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ShenTeh(m): 10:36am On Dec 11, 2018
Indeed, depression is a mental disorder!

Btw, the wife should tell us what conversations they were holding before the man snapped.

29 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Abaje195(m): 10:36am On Dec 11, 2018
undecided
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Trust22(m): 10:43am On Dec 11, 2018
This will surely stop as soon as Jubril is sent back to sudan

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by tesppidd: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2018
It is settled.

Rivers state has officially become the state with the lowest life expectancy in Nigeria.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by tgmservice: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2018
Why is bad news coming out of rivers state and delta of recent, seems there is a evil demon lurking there.

btw nairaland and bad news are 5 & 6

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:49am On Dec 11, 2018
As usual this ¢ock and bull story will never be investigated...
The good for nothing lazy @ss NPF will just stick to this $tupid storyline of the man killing his kids n hanging himself....

RIP to the dead

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2018
I smell fish coz the guy can't hang that way.

At what point did the wife raise the alarm? The house doesn't look burnt nor the guy.

Many questions begging for answers, I smell fish. cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Umueme: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2018
Has anyone noticed that there has been an influx in strange actions in our country?
(Yahoo boys,suicides,paedophiles,rapes and now this rampant killing of ones family?)
In as much as things are very hard it does not justify this man's gruesome actions.RIP to the kids though....

#MyOpinion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by bedspread: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2018
The Coming of JESUS is closest!

Let the wise Amend!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by pawesome(m): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2018
People are going mad daily
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2018
(APC GOVT) Insanity is seriously becoming the other of the day. Rip tho

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Beremx(f): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2018
Frustrated and useless man, if you want to kill yourself, must you kill your kids too?

What kind of nonsense is this nau?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2018
Buhari sef sad

Madness induced by hunger everywhere

APc legacies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Lertty87(f): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2018
cry
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Triangles1(m): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2018
Anything South South I can't shout, its like devil rent apartment on their land or buy mansion to do his dirty job.
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by globalresource: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2018
Buhari

I have heard about 4 similar cases within 2 months.

It is so sad

Hardship is getting too much I can tell you. The number of people that called to beg for money has increased.

Did u guys notice mad men and women have increased on our streets. High rate of insanity during this regime

I am not for PDP nor APC. I just pray we choose the right leader

Now they are talking about Next Level. God abeg we Dont want this CHANGE. But they are already talking about taking the CHANGE to another Higher level embarassed

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by deri4luv1(m): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2018
This is really sad angry
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by DonHummer(m): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2018
Did he find out the kids weren't his? or na evil spirit possess am

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by slayprint: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2018
When the going gets tough only the tough can keep going.

I make 3D customized phone case please check my profile.
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Lomprico2: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2018
Shìt!!
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2018
pawesome:
People are going mad daily

Under Buhari... It's on record that More than 70 percent of the populace are mad oh

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by computerglobal(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2018
So sad
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2018
Governor Wike why?
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Positivepoint(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2018
Truckpusher:
What could have possibly gone wrong ? Was he depressed or going through a lot ?

People go through difficult times but everything will always be fine at the end of the day as long as you remain alive.

Staying alive is the most important thing - Tomorrow is another day , it might not always come easy but it will surely come someday.

Sad he found out the kids aren't his. He could be just left
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Bratechdyg: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2018
Chai
You can now withdraw less than #5000 easily from bet9ja , straight to your bank account or airtime topup on any line .
check my signature for full info.
Re: Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Franzinni: 10:53am On Dec 11, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW / Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta / Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.