Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) (73879 Views)

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by dabrin: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2018
See what the groom wore to his wedding, maybe he came straight from work or from the airport. That's the pastor that joined them together, can you just imagine the groom's outfit?

I wonder why the groom and his bride are angry, because they are not smiling.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/see-the-dress-man-wore-to-wed-his-bride-on-wedding-day-photo

4 Likes

Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by gabinogem(m): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2018
RUGGED! cheesy

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by castrol180(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2018
Tokunbo cloth...though nice on him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by Nonso92(m): 10:56am On Dec 11, 2018
No be by force to wear suit na.

176 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:56am On Dec 11, 2018
cultist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by Wuraola01(f): 10:57am On Dec 11, 2018
grin grin Oboy kiss

2 Likes

Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by lawman88(m): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2018
Wedding na wedding, what matters is the vow and keeping the vow you made. At least this wedding will last longer than the naija yeyebrites wedding that last less than a year

139 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2018
Wuraola01:
grin grin Oboy kiss
You and kiss sef... Na wao
Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by hisgrace090: 11:03am On Dec 11, 2018
Way to go, any cloth can do.

Give what you can afford, not what you were forced to.

Suit or non, by down they're already husband and wife.

9 Likes

Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by olayinks007(m): 11:07am On Dec 11, 2018
dabrin:
See what the groom wore to his wedding, maybe he came straight from work or from the airport. That's the pastor that joined them together, can you just imagine the groom's outfit?

I wonder why the groom and his bride are angry, because they are not smiling.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/see-the-dress-man-wore-to-wed-his-bride-on-wedding-day-photo

Cc; Lalasticlala

Dats i cannor come nd kill myself wedding parole.

8 Likes

Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by Wuraola01(f): 11:09am On Dec 11, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
You and kiss sef... Na wao

grin grin That emoji na kiss? I no know tongue

Oya take kiss

2 Likes

Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 11:16am On Dec 11, 2018
This must be Zambia or Kenya

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:16am On Dec 11, 2018
Wuraola01:

grin grin That emoji na kiss? I no know tongue

Oya take kiss
gringringrin
Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by Wuraola01(f): 11:17am On Dec 11, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 11, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 11, 2018
Mgbeke gangster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by techking: 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by mankan2k7(m): 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
Expect somebody like this to always panel beat the face of his wife at d slightest provocation

6 Likes

Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by pointblank247(m): 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
Forced marriage, I guess
Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by carter009(m): 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
WTF!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
No be izzou be that? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by 2buffagain(m): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
Make sense. Good no go disagree with your marriage because you no wear white man suit.

Only the wise understand
Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by izzou(m): 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
No be izzou be that? shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin

I have seen it all on nairaland. The world can now end.

Meanwhile, that's not me. That's my younger brother cool

Maria, where have you been? It's been ages angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

I have seen it all on nairaland. The world can now end.

Meanwhile, that's not me. That's my younger brother cool

Maria, where have you been? It's been ages angry
grin grin grin

Please help me inform him that I would be borrowing his jeans and gloves for Xmas. grin They will take for church on that day. grin cool

Been cycling the sun, lipsrsealed . How have you been?

4 Likes

Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
This one pass me
Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by izzou(m): 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin grin

Please help me inform him that I would be borrowing his jeans and gloves for Xmas. grin They will take for church on that day. grin cool

Been cycling the sun, lipsrsealed . How have you been?

I'll let him now.

Cycling the sun? angry

I've been good too. Just prefer to read comments than typing.
Christmas is close. Please put me in your plan
Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by Makito015(m): 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
No be by force to wear suit
Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by davillian(m): 1:08am On Dec 12, 2018
That's an OG
He doesn't have money for suit and doesn't not want to borrow over sized suit.
So he came with what he has.

5 Likes

Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 12, 2018
gabinogem:
RUGGED! cheesy

Aromate wink

1 Like

Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by TruckFit(m): 1:13am On Dec 12, 2018
That bros be like dey work with NEPA...the babe nah Tailor. Nah she sow the level as per freedom designer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 12, 2018
azraeljaheel:

Aromate wink
shutup

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Police Officers & Medical Doctors In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.