Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,929 members, 7,803,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit (56869 Views)

15 Giant Snails From Nigeria Seized At US Airport (Video) / Biodun Adedeji Hammed's Lost Travel Documents And Tickets Found / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by AreaFada2: 11:59am On Dec 11, 2018
martolux:
You have only painted the uncle bad. Now what did he do to his uncle sothat good advice can be given on how to beg/approach his uncle.
Your brain dey sharp.

He wants people to believe this infantile story.

From all indications he still lived with the uncle in UK.
How did he cross UK immigration without holding his own passport? Once he had his passport, he had the opportunity to refuse returning home right at the UK airport and go live with a friend.

If an uncle would not release passport in UK, what makes him think he would in Nigeria? shocked

Or are we talking of a mentally retarded person here?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by igwefivestar(m): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2018
Control7:
Good Morning All,

I need to seek advice from good people of Nairaland. A friend of mine was taken to UK some years back, all expenses paid by his Uncle, got a working permit. There was a misunderstanding between them, the Uncle seized his travelling document including Passport and was told to pay back all the money he used in bring him from Nigeria to UK (5 Million Naira) before he is going to release his document.

After my friend worked and payed, his Uncle just woke up one morning booked ticket to Nigeria for both of them saying they need to go home. As we speak my friend is back to Nigeria without anything and after paying the 5M, the uncle still didnt release his Travelling document.

Please I need advice, Can he apply for a replacement of both working permit and Passport, let's assume he was robbed and everything was taken away, though he has them snapped on his phone. This guy is already depressed.

this story is just a good example of fiction.

5 Likes

Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by business4all: 11:59am On Dec 11, 2018
Stop giving advice to fake news stories! or else you are as fake as the story. When he was being checked into the plane and he was supposed to present his traveling documents for examination, was his uncle holding it for him.

4 Likes

Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by SAMBARRY: 11:59am On Dec 11, 2018
kenny5811:
he shld hv just wrestled his documents from d said uncle sharp sharp..... d documents na him personal stuff, no b uncle get so uncle no get ryt to seize am... now uncle Don travel..... my brother, jst go claim say ur house burn or u get accident nd evritin burn etc...
if he wants to go that route he can as well buy some alcoholic drinks and make him super drunk.when he's drunk,ask for wherever he kept your documents and go pick it.once him eye clear,off you go
Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by Ianmaduka(m): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2018
Control7:
Good Morning All,

I need to seek advice from good people of Nairaland. A friend of mine was taken to UK some years back, all expenses paid by his Uncle, got a working permit. There was a misunderstanding between them, the Uncle seized his travelling document including Passport and was told to pay back all the money he used in bring him from Nigeria to UK (5 Million Naira) before he is going to release his document.

After my friend worked and payed, his Uncle just woke up one morning booked ticket to Nigeria for both of them saying they need to go home. As we speak my friend is back to Nigeria without anything and after paying the 5M, the uncle still didnt release his Travelling document.

Please I need advice, Can he apply for a replacement of both working permit and Passport, let's assume he was robbed and everything was taken away, though he has them snapped on his phone. This guy is already depressed.

some memes really need to go for lowing school o
Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ikem11:
U are a bad son and ungrateful to your uncle. Better go kneel down and beg your uncle for forgiveness for that evil thing u did. Why did i say so?

First, your uncle single handedly spent up to 5million naira in bringing u to U.K.( I can picture how long u been begging him to help u come over)

Not just spending such amount on u, I know u were not stranded when u came to UK... He still feeds u, clothes you, gives u pocket money.

He finally got u a mini job u were doing to survive while he applied fora permit for u.

After u got the permit ... U feel u don balance. U now need to be a man on ur own.

He advice you and u started thinking he is a wicked man that doesn't want u to progress.

Then friends adviced u to move out of his home to be free and be a guy cos now u getting ur own money Then u listened and did as u were told.

Uncle now got angry and sent u back.

Sorry mate, without your uncle u can never step foot in that country again cos he can easily deport u without even u knowing

So stop being ungrateful and leave bad friends. Focus on your future and follow that man cos he got better plans for u.

Anụ mpama

So because his uncle ‘brought’ him to the UK, he can not be his own man and pursue his future?
If he was a slave, he has bought his freedom once he paid the N5m and his uncle accepted the money.

What does the man want from him again? Stay in his house and be his milk cow?

We can only assume but the reasons you gave above isn’t enough to surpress someone.
Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by ednut1(m): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
Control7:
They came to Nigeria together, even as we speak the Uncle is still in Nigeria planning to go back and still has the documents with him.

so the uncle presented the passport to immigration for him hahahaha, ur a joker. if true he would simply go to nigeria embassy in london and report it missing. ur story no gel. ur guy prob has a visiting visa which had expired

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by andy4d2ofus(m): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
mummyson26:
Let him go and beg his uncle or ask the family member to intervene

Best decision and advice
Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by Triniti(m): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
Tell us another story please, who cleared immigration for him?

1 Like

Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by Notatribalist(m): 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
EZEBEL:

The only person that is thinking here.

when they got to the airport he could not even explain to the immigration

guys there expect there some illegal connections involved, so the uncle is

kind of blackmailing him with it.

if it happen as he said then the guy need laying of hands or he too childish.
gbam..
Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by Quorax: 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
Control7:
Good Morning All,

The friend (it might be you sef but lying it is your friend) should tell the world what went wrong. A man can't just pay 5Million naira like that if he was a bad persons. Let me tell you one freaking thing. In my family, it will be hard for an uncle do such for me in the first place. so i commend the UNCLE for helping him.

That dude must have bit the finger that fed him and the man decided to teach him a lesson...

tell us the "misunderstanding" gan gan...

2 Likes

Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by Xisnin(m): 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
Control7:
At first it is hard to believe but that is it. The bottom line is that he has paid back his dues yet his Uncle still lay hold of his documents

Ask him how he got back to Nigeria without his traveling documents.
Did he pass through Libya?
What likely happened is that your friend is being blackmailed for engaging in illegal deals.
The winner would be who is willing to lose the most by reporting to the authorities.

1 Like

Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by notoriousbabe: 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
Is your friend a baby? Sorry I don't advice babies

Fat ladies standing up from their chair is the real definition of matters arising. Yeh, who slapped me?

1 Like

Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by Ayoemrys(m): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
seangy4konji:
And he dropped his work permit for his uncle and passport...

The Gods must be crazy

PS.. Did they pass immigration? No UK border patrol officer will allow you pass without your documents in your hand... Face match..yell us another story..
don't mind the dullard

1 Like

Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by sparta231(m): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
even lightening wont believe this not to talk of thunder ,alaye ur story z falsified

1 Like

Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by emkz: 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
The only way this story can hold water is if the business they engaged in in the UK is illegitimate. Please if you want our help, tell us the whole truth. There are too many holes in the story. You also need to specify the time period over which the 5 million was repaid because we are talking about £10K, which is a lot of money for a newbie struggling in the UK. Specify the issues they had (I suspect it is over money; hence he was reminded where he was picked from).

1 Like

Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by carbon1224(m): 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
Did he bleep his uncles wife.my brother there is something you are not telling us.
Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by vikendios(m): 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
Emzyme:
How strong is this uncle of his
that he cant wrestle his document from him

alternatively purchase snake venom nd d vaccine

sharply inject d uncle tell him u will only release d vaccine to him once he gives u ur documents

watch the docs suddenly appear

What if you bought the original venom and a fake vaccine?
His family will simply roast you alive.
Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by ojun50(m): 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
Person wey he go carry enter bush cut him part small small till him confess were he put am
Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by lereinter(m): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
Betmaster3:
That his uncle is wicked ooo. Meanwhile what did your friend say he did cos some people can be so ungrateful once you help them in the sense that you'll even swear and destroy what you done for them without batting an eyelid. Some people can be ungrateful sha

Meanwhile I have 110K mtn airtime for sale. Check my profile

Hope the 110k airtime was not bought with money stolen from someone account

Just asking
Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
I ve Asked Amadioha, and she say this story is a Lie!
Amadioha say next time don't make up a Rubbish story like this.

1 Like

Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by beresponsible(m): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
Control7:
Good Morning All,

Guy are you trying to get replacement documents without paying your uncle 5M? And you want use picture on phone take get replacements ? Abi you confuse this for an oyibo forum. Let's see, You a naija guy wey don enter UK finish and paid all your debts and your this uncle has taken you back to naija and seize the documents. who are you fooling? If this your story na true , we will be reading about you in the nairaland crime section, one UK guy wey butcher him uncle, bury am, collect his documents return to UK
Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by obailala(m): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
Control7:
Good Morning All,

His passport is a property of the Nigerian Immigration service, his UK work permit is the property of the UK government. If he has lost both, simply walk into a police station, declare the documents lost, go back to the immigration office, apply for a new passport and finally go to the UK embassy and apply for a replacement permit.

By the way, this super story is very poorly scripted. Is he a minor or a zombie that his uncle would just collect his documents from him even after paying N5million for them? Did his uncle charm him to get on the plane and return to Nigeria with him?... if the uncle siezed the documents in the UK, how then did he board the plane to return to Nigeria?
Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by obailala(m): 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
igwefivestar:
this story is just a good example of fiction.
Actually a very poor attempt at fiction. Too many holes in the story.

2 Likes

Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by Geenosko: 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
If you believe any line of this story then your head should be examined.

1 Like

Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
babamadiba:
End time uncle.
That GUY must have INSULTED him beyond measure.
Why do you call him WICKED, when the STORY had already told you that his UNCLE also saw him through all the expenses he paid.

Something must have happened.
People become erratic the moment they arrive the UK, the US and Canada because FREEDOM abounds
Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by geezynoni: 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
Did he nak his uncle's wife??...is he the father of his kids
Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by uvie66: 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
Control7:
Good Morning All,

Yes, if he has a legitimate work permit, then a copy will be at the British High commission.
Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by Fvnfit(m): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] 2019 come fast

Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by Das77herbal: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
fuckupnation:

You lie how can some body work when his working permit is seized, and is not easy to make 5m Naira in UK even if you work 10 years, so how did he work for years to get 5m in UK which is nopt easy without working permit. please tell us exactly what happen
What is this one saying?
Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by Bimpe29: 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
You are actually not being honest with the painted scenario.
Come out plain and ask questions sincerely, good people on NL will surely avail you with the appropriate answers and solutions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) / My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia / Trailer Saved Another From Falling This Morning In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.