|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,083,040 members, 7,593,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 September 2023 at 03:26 PM
|Vacancies For Solution Engineers by manjojo(m): 11:29am On Dec 11, 2018|
This position is responsible for designing, deploying, and supporting enterprise solutions. The person in this role is considered a subject matter expert in one or more technologies and the day-to-day workload will consist of solutions engineering, systems engineering, support, and success tasks.
• Work closely with clients to integrate products with customer software by understanding clients’ business requirements and recommending solutions to achieve the desired results.
• Participate in implementation and deployment projects, from inception to delivery, including requirements gathering, consulting, workshops, integration and production launch assistance
• Consult with other engineers and with customers to make the best use of leading edge, new and existing products and tools.
• Design and carry out performance tests on customer queries, analyze the results, and make recommendations for query and hardware changes.
• Participate in the identification and development of tools and scripts to more efficiently resolve client issues, and to facilitate analysis of customer data.
• Carry out onsite deployment of technical solution based on customer requirements.
• Respond to customer support request both remotely and onsite in a timely manner as detailed in customers SLA.
• Participate in regular meetings and conference calls with client and sales staff to help qualify opportunities and recommend technical solutions
• Provide pre-sales and post-sales support through requirement gathering, proposal development and delivery of Technical Presentation
• Additional duties include site survey, system evaluation , system analysis and assessment of customer technology
Experience / Technical Requirements:
• 3 - 5 years of experience in Microsoft technologies including infrastructure migrations, troubleshooting, implementation with strong experience in the following areas: (At least two)
o Active Directory - experience with upgrades and migrations, advanced experience with GPOs, experience with AAD Connect and ADFS
o Exchange 2010 and higher, Hybrid Exchange
o Office 365, specifically Exchange Online, Skype for Business, OneDrive, SharePoint, Enterprise Mobility + Security (Intune)
o Windows Server 2012r2 or higher
o Supporting SQL Server in production environment, including backup and recovery, corruption handling, high availability (mirroring, log shipping), replication, Always-On etc.
o Scripting skills including Powershell
o Strong DNS/DHCP understanding
• 3-5 years of experience with VoIP, CUCM, SIP, softphone integration (Skype), unified communications, CDR (call detail records), POTS, and E911 administration.
• Experience with maintenance, administration, documentation; voicemail administration, call center design, and IP networking.
• Must have experience participating in enterprise-wide projects, infrastructure design, and implementation practices; must have experience managing and configuring Skype for Business with Enterprise voice.
• Experience integrating new components into existing infrastructure required.
• Must have experience with PSTN Gateways.
• Strong experience managing Skype integrated Voice and Telephony systems, including deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting in a large enterprise environment
• Experience integrating Legacy PBX analog systems with VoIP SIP solutions and Skype-based systems
• Previous experience integrating Skype-based telecommunications environment and legacy SIP environments.
• Strong experience troubleshooting complex voice network quality problems to find long-term solutions and optimize integrations between data and voice traffic.
• 2 years of technical experience focused on Microsoft solutions.
Must Possess One or more of the following:
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) – Productivity
• Cisco Certified Network Professional – (CCNP)
Other Skills and Abilities
• Excellent written and verbal skills; confidently and professionally interacts with external clients and internal teams.
• Ability to consult with client to ascertain and define need or requirements for the scope of work required to obtain solution.
• Self-starter with excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent time and prioritization management; multitasks to accommodate requests from multiple clients and internal requests.
• Excellent problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills.
• Project management and reporting skills.
• Maintains excellent client relationships and high client satisfaction ratings.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn How To Make Fortunate From Telecom Business Without Owning Shop Or Million / Dispatch Riders Needed For Immediate Employment At Turboexpress Services Limited / Software Developer (PHP) At Supermart.ng
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34