Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,321 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Anthony Joshua's Team "Begging" For Fight - Deontay Wilder - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua's Team "Begging" For Fight - Deontay Wilder (23968 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. / Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua's Team "Begging" For Fight - Deontay Wilder by ishiamu(m): 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
Baselm:

He moves Better than Wilder of course and when he gets hit, he hits u back harder.

Alright
Re: Anthony Joshua's Team "Begging" For Fight - Deontay Wilder by ishiamu(m): 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
ruicosta2000:

Luis Ortiz?

Who is relevant that Luis Ortiz has fought before wilder.... The answer is no one.... Same as wilder till he fought fury
Re: Anthony Joshua's Team "Begging" For Fight - Deontay Wilder by mozona(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
wilder is scaring and i fear for AJ, but i hope AJ win if they have to fight
Re: Anthony Joshua's Team "Begging" For Fight - Deontay Wilder by walttt(m): 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
Not one fighter has AJ ducked. Look at the stats for someone who turned pro barely 5 years ago. He’s been fighting top 10 opponents consistently. Even a blind man knows Fury and Wilder are so jealous of AJ’s success. AJ said not to fight Fury until he was 100%. AJ said to fight Beyoncé on Apr 13 even if he lost to Fury, with date and venue booked.
Wilder been using AJ’s name to increase his stock. The LDBC are on a paid AJ slander. The WBC are the most corrupt sanctioning body and would do anything to keep the belt in the US. It’s bigger than you think.
Wilder talks about how small the HW category is to be having several champs, then gets a chance to become undisputed but tow the line of a Fury rematch and y’all talking bout AJ ducking? Whatever happened to ONE NAME ONE FACE ONE CHAMPION? The TuskaLOOSER will surely get exposed soonest.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Team "Begging" For Fight - Deontay Wilder by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 12, 2018
Awoo88:
Sorry but AJ is a coward. He duck Tyson fury, duck Wilder. Duck any body he thought will pose a challenge. Now he thinks wilder is exposed. Looking for the easy route.

Boxing isn't just a fight, its a lot of business. These fights you're mentioning, there's very little for AJ to gain from the fight, and more for him to lose, the only gain is just to satisfy ego and people, but that's not how business works kiddo...

Wilder has something AJ wants even if AJ has more to lose from the fight, the fight clause has to be very appealing for AJ to go for it, so the only fight he's going to take on, is either the money fight, or the regular fights to defend his title, anything else that is unappealing is a waste of time

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Team "Begging" For Fight - Deontay Wilder by Awoo88: 7:50am On Dec 12, 2018
rychard:

Boxing isn't just a fight, its a lot of business. These fights you're mentioning, there's very little for AJ to gain from the fight, and more for him to lose, the only gain is just to satisfy ego and people, but that's not how business works kiddo...

Wilder has something AJ wants even if AJ has more to lose from the fight, the fight clause has to be very appealing for AJ to go for it, so the only fight he's going to take on, is either the money fight, or the regular fights to defend his title, anything else that is unappealing is a waste of time
Na ur papa be kiddo?! Or my mate for ur family!!! If you know boxing and the business of boxing you will know AJ messed himself up.
Fighting Fury in Wembley will make AJ his biggest money yet. But he ducked him. When Wilder defeated Ortiz, that was the right time to make the Joshua/Wilder fight because of public interest and the buzz around who was the best HW. Now attention has shifted to fury. He is the new Bride. A position AJ held when he defeated the Klitschko' but lost due to his cherry picking and cowardly altitude. Only few boxers had earned the right to chose and pick fight. AJ is not one of them. He about the A-side when the Joshua/Wilder fight was being floated. Now he is the begging for the fight and you think it is a good business decision.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Team "Begging" For Fight - Deontay Wilder by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 13, 2018
Awoo88:

Na ur papa be kiddo?! Or my mate for ur family!!! If you know boxing and the business of boxing you will know AJ messed himself up.
Fighting Fury in Wembley will make AJ his biggest money yet. But he ducked him. When Wilder defeated Ortiz, that was the right time to make the Joshua/Wilder fight because of public interest and the buzz around who was the best HW. Now attention has shifted to fury. He is the new Bride. A position AJ held when he defeated the Klitschko' but lost due to his cherry picking and cowardly altitude. Only few boxers had earned the right to chose and pick fight. AJ is not one of them. He about the A-side when the Joshua/Wilder fight was being floated. Now he is the begging for the fight and you think it is a good business decision.

Mentioning A-side just ruined any credibility you have left about the boxing sports/business.

Stick to football next time...
Like my grandpa would say. Its safer to keep quiet and be thought to be dump than to speak and erase all doubt
Re: Anthony Joshua's Team "Begging" For Fight - Deontay Wilder by Awoo88: 6:50am On Dec 13, 2018
rychard:

Mentioning A-side just ruined any credibility you have left about the boxing sports/business.

Stick to football next time...
Like my grandpa would say. Its safer to keep quiet and be thought to be dump than to speak and erase all doubt
I expect your grandpa not to be as stupid as to be teaching "dump " for "dumb"! You sound too shallow for someone with a reasonable grandpa. Your extreme stupidity probably made you miss you grandpa lessons. Go back and let the old wise man cure you of your stupidity assuming you will be able to learn
Re: Anthony Joshua's Team "Begging" For Fight - Deontay Wilder by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2018
Awoo88:

I expect your grandpa not to be as stupid as to be teaching "dump " for "dumb"! You sound too shallow for someone with a reasonable grandpa. Your extreme stupidity probably made you miss you grandpa lessons. Go back and let the old wise man cure you of your stupidity assuming you will be able to learn

Ohh well, I guess the only thing you know best is how to throw insults, and from where you come from you all think throwing shades on older relatives of another person would get them upset, but it only speaks volume on the type of home training you received.
Kiddos who stay in the comfort of their homes, and think that through the rectangular interface if their phone/tables they can reach and dish out insult with out repercussions becos they hide under a username...
But worry not, we will find you, we will be one of those girls chatting you on ur DM, we will locate you, and purge u
Re: Anthony Joshua's Team "Begging" For Fight - Deontay Wilder by Awoo88: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2018
rychard:

Ohh well, I guess the only thing you know best is how to throw insults, and from where you come from you all think throwing shades on older relatives of another person would get them upset, but it only speaks volume on the type of home training you received.
Kiddos who stay in the comfort of their homes, and think that through the rectangular interface if their phone/tables they can reach and dish out insult with out repercussions becos they hide under a username...
But worry not, we will find you, we will be one of those girls chatting you on ur DM, we will locate you, and purge u
Now you just confirmed you are not learning anything thing from your grandpa. Or maybe he is the problem. Or maybe your dad is so bleeped up that no matter what you learn, it automatically erase when you get home to meet you dad.
See small pikin talk!! You don't know the person behind this moniker yet you talk as if " e get were e reach u remain " . if you know fit track me, God go punish your entire generation. KRF go ruin your life forever. Ode.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Team "Begging" For Fight - Deontay Wilder by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 14, 2018
Awoo88:

Now you just confirmed you are not learning anything thing from your grandpa. Or maybe he is the problem. Or maybe your dad is so bleeped up that no matter what you learn, it automatically erase when you get home to meet you dad.
See small pikin talk!! You don't know the person behind this moniker yet you talk as if " e get were e reach u remain " . if you know fit track me, God go punish your entire generation. KRF go ruin your life forever. Ode.

Say no more, We'll see before 2018 ends.... Not my first time, dealing with overzealous NL.. Yours will be a piece of cake... Its be same old story...crying and pleading that they were only joking...when my axe slams
Re: Anthony Joshua's Team "Begging" For Fight - Deontay Wilder by Awoo88: 7:51am On Dec 14, 2018
rychard:

You are a kid. An idiot! A bloody civilian with no matter. No axe!!! No dey make mouth again make I no take you serious. I know you don't worth the trouble. You are not rich enough to ransom yourself so I will pretend you are one of those idiot deluding yourself with the thought of being something.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Team "Begging" For Fight - Deontay Wilder by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
Awoo88:

You are a kid. An idiot! A bloody civilian with no matter. No axe!!! No dey make mouth again make I no take you serious. I know you don't worth the trouble. You are not rich enough to ransom yourself so I will pretend you are one of those idiot deluding yourself with the thought of being something.

Before butterfly look up,,bird don fly
Re: Anthony Joshua's Team "Begging" For Fight - Deontay Wilder by fortune1894(m): 11:38am On Dec 16, 2018
rychard:

Before butterfly look up,,bird don fly
e come even be like say na two of una wan fight come April 13

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aiyegbeni: Oliseh Greater Than Mikel As Defensive Midfielder / Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert / Liverpool Players, Coach Celebrate After Winning 2019 UEFA Super Cup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.