Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story (3070 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water / Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story by teufelein(f): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
How government can kill the ‘Jubril Al-Sudani’ story

By Dr Ossai Ekinne

Up until this moment, questions are still being asked about the real identity of the man in Aso rock. I begin to wonder most times what our leaders think of the people they lead. I guess we are being mistaken for fools or perhaps babies who are still being spoon- fed by some old lactating mothers.

I can’t imagine how most of us, the led have forgotten so soon how our dear President frequented London for treatment and if I could recall vividly, he did so intermittently but suddenly he became strong, so strong that he never visited any other hospital for more than 15 months by my own calendar. I don’t know about anyone else’s. What a miracle!

I think that whichever Doctor provided our dear President with this everlasting treatment both for the cure of his hearing impairment and all other health issues should be brought down here to train our Nigerian Doctors. Frankly, we need his intervention here. Just my opinion!!
You know, I could scarcely help but imagine how effective this eternal cure was, that it did not only stop him from visiting the hospital for regular check-up but also rejuvenated him. It reduced his then amazing height, gave him a youthful look, a different intonation and as if that weren’t enough, denied him access to his mother -tongue. What a strange transformation in a goddamned strange world?

Those who like the Honourable Minister for Labour Dr Chris Ngige, said the frail old Buhari was rejuvenated, should bear in mind the fact this miraculous surgery took place in the UK and London Bridge Hospital to be precise which is about 3 kilometers from Buckingham Palace the residence of Her Imperial Britannic Majesty Queen Elizabeth II who as old lady, would benefit immensely from the same cure Buhari received. How come such a wonder treatment hasn’t been made available to her?

Again London Bridge Hospital is located within easy reach of George Soros, one of the world’s great financiers and richest men. Why is it that George Soros who is still looking old with a shriveled sagging facial skin hasn’t availed himself of this miracle cure. In fact, apart from President Muhammadu Buhari, there is no record of any other person to have received this wonderful rejuvenating treatment from London Bridge Hospital. Those jumping to the defense of this yet unexplained youthful Buhari should look for better explanation because people are not stupid anymore.
Dr Ngige may have accounted, in his own understanding, why Buhari has gone from a frail old sickly man to a sprightly 50 year old but can he also tell us why Buhari is suddenly visibly shorter than he was before his brain surgery.
Why is it that nobody, including Dr Ngige, wants to address the issue of Buhari’s ever changing finger and palm prints? Does it mean London Bridge Hospital can change human finger prints too as part of their treatment? The current younger Buhari, from all available records, has a set of different finger and palm prints from the older version of Buhari. This anomaly has not been explained.
Rather than wasting time hiring third rate columnists to defend what is clearly indefensible, they should address these obvious anomalies in the two versions of Buhari we have been presented with.
Ignoring these critical questions while calling the likes of Nnamdi Kanu names smacks of desperation on the part of the government. Where there is doubt, what the government owes the electorate as an obligation, is to clear any doubt in a timely, sensible and reasonable manner.

The questions the government should answer include :

* Why is it that President Buhari can no longer speak his mother tongue Fufulde which he spoke very fluently before his illness?
* What is responsible for the disappearance of President Buhari’s receding hairline because the new president is not bald like we know he was before his illness?
* What is responsible for the sudden change in the finger/palm of Mr President from what it used to be?
* Why is President Buhari now shorter than he was before his treatment? The President we knew was taller than the Senate President Bukola Saraki but now Saraki is taller than he. What did the doctors say could account for this?

Until answers are provided to these critical questions, any attempt to seek to discredit these rumours is bound to fuel even more ridiculous speculations.

With barely 3 months to go before general elections, the country should not needlessly be subjected to a period of political uncertainty. People may find it hard to participate in elections where they feel they don’t know or can vouch for the nationality of the person whose name is on the ballot paper.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story by Kingosytex(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
buhari should just remove his cap and speak fulfude fluently then the jibrin theory will just die a natural death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story by teufelein(f): 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
Kingosytex:
buhari should just remove his cap and speak fulfude fluently then the jibrin theory will just die a natural death

this's very much relevant than removing his cap. What is responsible for the sudden change in the finger/palm of Mr President from what it used to be? the structure of palm is unique to each individium. you can't replicate it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story by Ziggylady(f): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
Good questions begging for answers.

However the sort of disgrace,chaos and anarchy this buhari/jubril issue will cause in Nigeria if the impostor story turns out to be true is better imagined than experienced.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story by teufelein(f): 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2018

Re: How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story by Investorpeter: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
Wetin kon sin me :buhari or jubrin, all i know for sure say both of the dem dey part comot for 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story by teufelein(f): 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2018

Re: How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story by teufelein(f): 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ziggylady:

Good questions begging for answers.

However the sort of disgrace,chaos and anarchy this buhari/jubril issue will cause in Nigeria if the impostor story turns out to be true is better imagined than experienced.

Nigerians Must Accept The Fact That Muhammadu Buhari Is Dead!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story by teufelein(f): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
methinks Nnamdi is correct.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story by deltaisgreat: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story by teufelein(f): 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
#NnamdiKanu uses special technique to expose the impostor impersonating the dead Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story by Roger3D(m): 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
Anything that comes out of the mouth of an IPOB man is 100% garbage and that's why I didn't even bother reading this trash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story by teufelein(f): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
unbelievable

Re: How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story by teufelein(f): 11:43am On Dec 12, 2018
....the obvious explanation to this discrepancy is beyond me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story by teufelein(f): 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
Impostor Jubril impersonating dead Buhari is no more showing/waving hand....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story by netpro(m): 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nobody will kill anything.

zombies are free to donate their delusion to all the gossip possible. even if you offer them an irrefutable proof, they will jump over and cling on some other mad life.

come 2019, Buhari will be reelected and the atikulooters can return to screaming 'no referendum, no election'.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story by teufelein(f): 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hallucination

Those who thought the controversy over the identity of the president was over have been prompted to rethink what they think. Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) leader Nnmadi Kanu maintains that the boss in Aso Rock, the seat of federal power, is an impersonator.

For the first time since the controversy started last year, President Muhammadu Buhari responded on December 2 in Poland. Buhari declared: ‘‘It’s real me, I assure you.”

About a week later, Kanu countered the declaration in a December 8 radio broadcast from Israel. Kanu had earlier claimed that Buhari was dead and a look-alike from Sudan, Jubril Aminu Al-Sudani, was in Aso Rock. In his latest broadcast, Kanu said: “Even ‘Jubril’ himself, during his recent trip to Poland, claimed that he is the ‘real’ Buhari, not a ‘clone’.”

This time, Kanu released what he called six “scientific” facts to support his position. First, “Jibril is about 50 years old and it shows in his gait, his vibrancy, and the smoother tone of his face and skin. There’s also the slight difference in earlobes between the two men.” Second, Jubril “appears to have fuller mane of hair, much darker hairlines, and now permanently spots a cap that he has refused to remove despite repeatedly being dared to do so.”

Third, Jubril “does not speak Fulfude but speaks Hausa only… One then wonders why Jibril, claiming to be the real Buhari in Poland, did not speak some Fulfude or even go as far as removing his cap.” Fourth, “since February last year, one notices a profound distance when in public between Jibril and Buhari’s family members, especially Buhari’s wife, Aisha and son Yusuf.” Fifth, “Buhari was a very tall person, noticeably taller than other equally tall public officials such as Senate President Saraki, who now appears taller than the man claiming to be Buhari. How come?” Sixth, since his ‘acclaimed’ recovery from his debilitating ailments and discharge from the London Hospital, the man that claims to be Buhari has not been traveling to London for mandatory follow-ups. Is it medically possible that someone who was ravaged to the point of looking skeletal and underwent complex surgeries would suddenly heal to the point that he no longer needed clinical follow-ups?”

Kanu’s assertions and questions are curious......

http://thenationonlineng.net/hallucination-2/?fbclid=IwAR3dTfe7eF55kHqFnIeMM32GaMT9ZsRxvVtEz-Jdw1bqyvV2dGKzXM2k8l0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story by Ifiokumo: 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
WHether Jubril or Buhari, the person should resign or be impeached. He has been so useless that as an African I am embarrassed. More embarrassing are the 180+ million people that have agreed to be Niggers and dumb in regards to the stupid leaders and pastors all over the zoo.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story by teufelein(f): 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ifiokumo:
WHether Jubril or Buhari, the person should resign or be impeached. He has been so useless that as an African I am embarrassed. More embarrassing are the 180+ million people that have agreed to be Niggers and dumb in regards to the stupid leaders and pastors all over the zoo.....

the problem is that most some black nigerians are allegic to reason.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story by Malawian(m): 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yoruba, The North are just playing for time until the general elections, where they will line up and elect Atiku. After which all important Northerners will return to PDP while Yoruba holds on to the now regional party called APC. Your calculations to replace Buhari came to pass, yet you could not capitalize on it? Meanwhile we are made to believe it was the Yoruba that made Jonathan president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story by teufelein(f): 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
it's getting clearer now...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story by teufelein(f): 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
MOSSAD is now talking....

Re: How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story by otosa(m): 1:17am On Dec 13, 2018
I know there is crisis in our land special from our politicians but we should try to know how to identify the mean issue rather than wasting our time on the issue that not even matter at all. Answer to the picture you posted. please can you tell me the deference between the palm on these two pictures?
teufelein:
PunchNews of 2018...observe the palm right hand.

https://punchng.com/buhari-leaves-nigeria-for-morocco-on-sunday/?fbclid=IwAR19l3t4OeTQsNlIOhS1AQguM4b9yAG1yw1Zqi68q0wGEYzuh7pcn4AEHD8

Re: How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story by teufelein(f): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
seeing is believing....an impostor is indeed at aso rock!

Re: How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story by tungamaje: 5:01am On Dec 14, 2018
otosa:
I know there is crisis in our land special from our politicians but we should try to know how to identify the mean issue rather than wasting our time on the issue that not even matter at all. Answer to the picture you posted. please can you tell me the deference between the palm on these two pictures?

I think the palm prints are the same. But when were the two pictures taken?
Re: How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story by teufelein(f): 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sp�t the difference! #WhenFictionBecomesReality #FakeTan

I think the jaw and the Adam’s apple.. you know even a transvestite can’t hide a big Adam’s apple it’s the one thing no surgery can reduce.

Re: How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story by oyatz(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
There are over 200 ethnic groups in Nigeria, why are you fixated on the Yoruba's?

Malawian:
Yoruba, The North are just playing for time until the general elections, where they will line up and elect Atiku. After which all important Northerners will return to PDP while Yoruba holds on to the now regional party called APC. Your calculations to replace Buhari came to pass, yet you could not capitalize on it? Meanwhile we are made to believe it was the Yoruba that made Jonathan president.
Re: How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story by teufelein(f): 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
....again one out of many apparent scientific proofs that a doubleganger is at aso rock.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State / I Now Regret Voting APC And BUHARI, What Of You?? / Let's Take The Protest To South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.