Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes (40739 Views)

5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes / Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by donnie(m): 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
angry grin

Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by vikkeee(m): 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
the mosquitoes in my area dey always come mission drunk. The sound i hear when they pass my ear drives me super crazy
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by Opeyemibayonle(m): 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
I don't believe in what you've just listed above... No reference.
Mosquitoes no get joy @ all just try to avoid them
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by daveyjay(m): 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
bashir1451:
This is the best thing I've seen on Nairaland since 2012.

You have been blind sir, congratulations on receiving your sights again grin undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by Blackfire(m): 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
5 people rats chased away from office...

Buhari.
Bubu.
PMB.
Shithole president.
Jubril.

Argue with your ancestors
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
Chai! shocked-X cry
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by aadoiza: 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
What if you are fat and your blood group is B?
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by collinsVP: 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
Now I know why my cousin doesn't get bitten by mosquito. While they feast on me as if I looted national treasury.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by Ben4sure(m): 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
daveyjay:

You have been blind sir, congratulations on receiving your sights again grin undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
mosquito dey like black colored clothing pass.
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by Nickisindigo(m): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
Kereokwu:
That of blood group O might be true because mosquito will bite me and spare my friend.
I treat malaria at least twice a month
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by bisi16(m): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
24hoursreporter:
Mosquitoes are a serious threat to humanity, this is due to the fact they are carriers of malaria. These insects don’t just bite anybody, you must have certain traits before mosquitoes go after you.

Have you ever seen a situation whereby two people are in a room, but only one person is complaining of mosquitoes bite? This is because he is one of the people that can easily attract mosquitoes.

5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes

#1. People That Like Wearing Bright Color Clothes

People who wear bright color clothes are targets of mosquitoes. Generally, mosquitoes are very visual and are easily attracted by bright colors.

As a rule, don’t wear colors like red or white when you are in a mosquito-infested environment. It is better you wear more of camouflage outfit that will not make you too visible.

#2. People With Type O Blood Group

According to researchers at the Institute of Pest Control Technology, Chiba, Japan, mosquitoes prefer people with Blood Type O to Blood type A.

As a matter of fact, Mosquitoes seldom bite people with Blood group A and show little interest with Blood B people. However, they are always looking for people with Blood group O to suck their blood.

#3. Fat People

Fat people are also among the categories of people that easily attract mosquitoes. This is due to the fact that they breathe out more carbon dioxide

It may interest you to know that mosquitoes can sense carbon dioxide 160 feet away. So, if you are fat and breathe out more carbon dioxide, you are likely to be under their radar.

#4. People That Emit A Lot Of Heat

People that generate a lot of heat are also attracted to mosquitoes. This is because mosquitoes generally sense sweat easily from a distance.

So, the more heat you emit, the more you sweat and the more likely mosquitoes will sense and go after you.

#5. People That Drink Beer A lot

Just the way human beings love drinking beer, mosquitoes love beer even more. Therefore, if you are an avid beer drinker, you are likely to make more mosquito friends.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/12/11/5-types-of-people-that-easily-attract-mosquitoes/

numb 1 is wrong. mosquitoes like dark colors not bright.
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by Nickymezor(f): 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
No wonder mosquitoes no dey free me ... My Blood group dey attract dem.
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by Jaypop22: 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
So beer drinking attacks mosquitoes
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by Burgcudi(m): 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Trash .
Op take . You go dy alright

LOL
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by MadamExcellency: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
Bright colours? Mosquito can only sense heat, odours, carbon dioxide, concentrated gradients, air currents, and each other in a bright or dark room.
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by TheStarsAlign: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ben4sure:

undecided undecided undecided And while it's taking place, where do you want us to go?

Everybody wears gas mask. I'll give almost anything for those pests to go into extinction.
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by HarryDuce(m): 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
alphaconde:
If u mess alot mosquito will never leave u
It's quite the opposite.

If you mess too much, mosquitoes will avoid you grin
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by Gtech247cafe: 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
End time research
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
melanch:
Op get your facts right.

Check my signature. It's affordable and working. Even for websites in Google sandbox.

You do realize those answers were indexed from other websites like nairaland?
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by NessaBoo(f): 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
I just dunno why this post is funny to me especially No 3.

Haba fat people have alot to deal with already! angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
so mosquitoes love beer
.no wonder one of my guy wey no dey gree comot im mouth from star larger beer always complainin of mosquitoe bite.i know say nigerian mosquitoes apart from consuming beer must also love weed.
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
HarryDuce:
It's quite the opposite.

If you mess too much, mosquitoes will avoid you grin
not nigerian mosquitoes
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by tosyne2much(m): 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
Seriously it has not been easy for me.. Mosquitoes na something wey no dey gree make I rest even in the multitude of people
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by docadams: 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
Kereokwu:
That of blood group O might be true because mosquito will bite me and spare my friend.

That's not true except for mosquitoes in Japan.. There is no proven scientific analysis of which blood type mosquitoes have preference for except that a certain blood group (A) is more susceptible to malaria than others. Mosquitoes bite all shades of animals with equal proportion
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by Hoodbilonia: 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
na sniper sure pass
just mix it inside a spray bottle.spray everywhr close window..come bac after one hour
all of them don die
raid and co have been adulterated
or mosqyitoes don upgrade
but not for sniper
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by spiffyzaki: 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
alphaconde:
If u mess alot mosquito will never leave u
guy u wicked, lol
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by sykeng(m): 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
MadamExcellency:
Bright colours? Mosquito can only sense heat, odours, carbon dioxide, concentrated gradients, air currents, and each other in a bright or dark room.
mosquitoes get attracted to dark colours, u can experiment yourself around 6 or 7 pm put on a black trouser and ask your friend to put on a bright one, both of you should go to mosquito infested area, you will see for yourself. reason is this, black absorb heat and heat contains carbon dioxide which they can sense miles away.
Re: 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes by Candyness(f): 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
NessaBoo:
I just dunno why this post is funny to me especially No 3.

Haba fat people have alot to deal with already! angry

Aww. Have you tried losing weight, you fat slob. Your life would improve. Dont like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Inspects Coronavirus Isolation Center In Aba (Photos) / Coronavirus: Study Explains Why Men Are Affected More Than Women / Lady Washes Plates With Gutter Water By The Roadside (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.