Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

We Need Someone That Can Build A Loan App Like Paylater And Branch Urgently - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / We Need Someone That Can Build A Loan App Like Paylater And Branch Urgently (708 Views)

How To Build A PC: A Step-by-step Guide To Building The Best PC / We Can Build And Design A Student Result Portal For Your School For Free!!! / The Next LTS Kernel Branch Is Linux 4.14 - New Long Term Support Kernel Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need Someone That Can Build A Loan App Like Paylater And Branch Urgently by creative11(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
I work with a loan company in lagos. We want to build a loan App like paylater and branch. I am given a mandate to research on it.
Please who in the house has the knowledge or is working on a project like this, What are the steps needed for this apart from APP and things we need to know about it. Also if you can build such App kindly get in touch with me via gideondosu1@gmail.com or 08038102184. Send your proposal asap, state what you will do, steps involve, what it entails and cost. Urgent please as i have a deadline.

(1) (Reply)

My Window 10 Pro Burning Data Anyhow / Please Help... My Microsoft Surface Tab / Laptop And Printers Repair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.