Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Opinion: The Proof Buhari Has Made Nigeria A Family Business - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: The Proof Buhari Has Made Nigeria A Family Business (1760 Views)

President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa / Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years / Jonathan Made Nigeria A Laughing Stock – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: The Proof Buhari Has Made Nigeria A Family Business by gentlegenius(m): 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has been accused of trying to turn the country into a family affair by reportedly appointing his kinsmen into important positions although this has been denied by the presidency.
In this opinion however by Elpower David, he raises instances and provides names of people in key position that supports the assumption that the president has actually turned the country into his family venture.

The case of Mamman Daura
‘’Mamman Daura is a powerful member of President Buhari’s kitchen cabinet. In fact, he is considered by most as the de facto Vice President of Nigeria.
Most critical decisions – such as the choice of Ministers and other important appointments - have been credited to him. He even lives in Aso Rock.
Mamman Daura is President Buhari’s nephew. His father is the elder brother of Buhari.
Mamman Daura has a son. His name is Kabir Daura. He is President Buhari’s Personal Assistant.
Abba Kyari is the Chief of Staff to the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He also happens to be the foster child of -Yes. You guessed it - Mamman Daura.
Then there is Hadi Sirika.
Hadi Sirika is the Minister of State for Aviation. He is the son of Buhari's elder sister.
Hadi Sirika has an elder sister – a niece of Buhari. Her name is Amina Zakari.
Amina Zakari was INEC acting Chairman in 2015. She later became the director of operations in INEC, but now has been moved to the director of health services still in INEC.
Then there is Aisha Abubakar. She wasn’t even a member of the APC. But all that didn’t matter. But today, she is the Minister of State for Trade, Industry and Investment. Her mother is Buhari’s sister.
So, friends, there you have it. And, thanks for your time.
I guess we can all now go back to our various lives and continue pretending not to notice how our national affair has become one man's family affair."
https://www.legit.ng/1022701-buhari-turned-nigeria-family-business-evidence.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7833653858

Recently...

Re: Opinion: The Proof Buhari Has Made Nigeria A Family Business by gentlegenius(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
Rochas Okorocha appointed about 2 or 3 family into his government and the whole country nearly crucified him.
Buhari has been quietly appointing lots of his relatives into positions in government, yet nobody seems to notice, let alone attack him.
Is the dullard using jazz to silent Nigerians? I can't help but remove my cap for the babalowo that did this strong jazz for him.
My only fear is that buhari might openly rig himself back to power and use this same strong jazz to silent Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: The Proof Buhari Has Made Nigeria A Family Business by babyfaceafrica: 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
noted
Re: Opinion: The Proof Buhari Has Made Nigeria A Family Business by Corrinthians(m): 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
Here we were thinking the man in Aso Rock is a Sudanese. How come a Sudanese have kith and kin in Daura?

Na so una propaganda go continue to come back to hunt una. grin
Re: Opinion: The Proof Buhari Has Made Nigeria A Family Business by gentlegenius(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
Corrinthians:
Here we were thinking the man in Aso Rock is a Sudanese. How come a Sudanese have kith and kin in Daura?

Na so una propaganda go continue to come back to hunt una. grin
Actually, I am not one of those who believe the dullard in Aso rock is Jubril. Sometimes, I might joke about it, but I am not that stupid to believe. I can assure you that 90% of those who call him jubril here on Nairaland don't really believe it.
He is buhari the dullard, and he's still misleading Nigeria the same way he's been doing since 2015...
He's still fighting one-sided corruption just the same way he's been doing since 2015...
He's still appointing family members into positions just the same way he's been doing since 2015...
The only thing he has refused to do nowadays is health tourism, and the reason is because ELECTION IS COMING. He is trying to hide his lifelessness from Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: The Proof Buhari Has Made Nigeria A Family Business by Corrinthians(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
gentlegenius:

Actually, I am not one of those who believe the dullard in Aso rock is Jubril. Sometimes, I might joke about it, but I am not that stupid to believe. I can assure you that 90% of those who call him jubril here on Nairaland don't really believe it.
He is buhari the dullard, and he's still misleading Nigeria the same way he's been doing since 2015...
He's still fighting one-sided corruption just the same way he's been doing since 2015...
He's still appointing family members into positions just the same way he's been doing since 2015...
The only thing he has refused to do nowadays is health tourism, and the reason is because ELECTION IS COMING. He is trying to hide his lifelessness from Nigerians!
Blurts a Wawa Dan Wahala.

Atiku is from Potor. Deal with it. grin
Re: Opinion: The Proof Buhari Has Made Nigeria A Family Business by Racoon(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
Flashback; The Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari

The concept of collective leadership has been substituted by stubborn and illadvised unilateral actions, thereby destroying the principles upon which the government came to power. Any effort made to advise the leadership, met with stubborn resistance and was viewed as a challenge to authority or disloyalty.

Thus, the scene was being set for systematic elimination of what, was termed oppositions. All the energies of the rulership were directed at this imaginary opposition rather than to effective leadership.

The result of this misdirected effort is now very evident in the country as a whole.The government has started to drift.The economy does not seem to be getting any better as we witness daily increased inflation.

The nation’s meager resources are once again being
wasted on unproductive ventures. Government has distanced itself from the people and the yearnings and aspirations of the people as constantly reflected in the media have been ignored.

This is because a few people have arrogated to themselves the right to make the decisions for the larger part of the ruling body. All these events have shown that the present composition of our country’s leadership cannot, therefore, justify its continued occupation of that position...."
Buhari's problems didn't start today.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: The Proof Buhari Has Made Nigeria A Family Business by gentlegenius(m): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
Corrinthians:
Blurts a Wawa Dan Wahala.

Atiku is from Potor. Deal with it. grin
Atiku is Your incoming President.
Deal with it!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Exposed: Full Letter On How They Plan To Rig 2019 Election / OSUN APPEAL COURT: How Oyetola, Respondents Lawyers’ Were Ridiculed In Court / Ifeanyi Ubah Vs Obinna Uzoh: Court Stops Swearing-in Of Obinna Uzoh As Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.