Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Literary appreciation of stories you read on Nairaland - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literary appreciation of stories you read on Nairaland (1023 Views)

What Are Best Stories You Have Read On Nairalland Literature Section? / Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! / Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Literary appreciation of stories you read on Nairaland by Eberechi24(f): 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
Hi, literaturelanders Lets do this smiley

There are so many interesting stories on nairaland, it will be fun if we appreciate or criticize it objectively.
We should undeunderstand what literature appreciation is?
In summary point out these:
Characters, Protagonist and Antagonist inclusive.
Theme,
Plot,
Setting,
Figures of speech

This is for fun. It's a literature playground.

LightQueen,
queenitee,
Ann2012,
Mavikolo2012

Who is with me?
Re: Literary appreciation of stories you read on Nairaland by Wadewaltz(m): 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
Dunderhead op,quit NL,it isnt for retard lyk ur type
Re: Literary appreciation of stories you read on Nairaland by Eberechi24(f): 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
Wadewaltz:
Lmao,i never start sef.
Re: Literary appreciation of stories you read on Nairaland by AryEmber(f): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
Wadewaltz:
You dey in a fight with her before?
Re: Literary appreciation of stories you read on Nairaland by Eberechi24(f): 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
AryEmber:
You dey in a fight with her before?
Nne, don't mind that guy. He loves discrediting writers on this forum. I am paying him in his own coin.

Do you support my suggestion on literal appreciation?

1 Like

Re: Literary appreciation of stories you read on Nairaland by Wadewaltz(m): 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
No one is interested in all dis rubbish written here,literary appreciation my axs,d only one am appreciatin are d ones who calls dis trash and leave this pothead to her low-budget,low-rated thread,I spit on dat condom dat allowed dis girl to escape sad
Re: Literary appreciation of stories you read on Nairaland by Eberechi24(f): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
Wadewaltz:
No one is interested in all dis rubbish written here,literary appreciation my axs,d only one am appreciatin are d ones who calls dis trash and leave this pothead to her low-budget,low-rated thread,I spit on dat condom dat allowed dis girl to escape sad

Lmao cheesy
hunger is one of your problem, do find something to chop.
Biko is this how you keep your fan entertained? Go and read your story and weep for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Literary appreciation of stories you read on Nairaland by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ebere, please let him be to avoid spamming.

1 Like

Re: Literary appreciation of stories you read on Nairaland by Wadewaltz(m): 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
[quote author=Eberechi24 post=73759340]

Lmao cheesy
hunger is one of your problem, do find something to chop.
Biko is this how you keep your fan entertained? Go and read your story and weep for yourself. [/quote)
I wud rather read ur family history and weep for u,lineage of retards
Re: Literary appreciation of stories you read on Nairaland by Wadewaltz(m): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
Eberechi24:

Lmao cheesy
hunger is one of my problem,I will find something to chop.
Biko is this how I keep your fan entertained? Go and read my story and weep for me.
Re: Literary appreciation of stories you read on Nairaland by Eberechi24(f): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Ebere, please let him be to avoid spamming.
OK love smiley
Would you mind my suggestion for literal appreciation?
Re: Literary appreciation of stories you read on Nairaland by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
Eberechi24:
OK love smiley Would you mind my suggestion for literal appreciation?
I do not mind at all, I'll offer mine tomorrow.
Re: Literary appreciation of stories you read on Nairaland by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
Eberechi24:
OK love smiley Would you mind my suggestion for literal appreciation?
Re: Literary appreciation of stories you read on Nairaland by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
Wadewaltz:
Hope ur not datin dis beyatch disturbin my dm for axs4k
Lol, I'm not. But I might now. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Literary appreciation of stories you read on Nairaland by Eberechi24(f): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

smiley thanks. Look forward to seeing it.
Re: Literary appreciation of stories you read on Nairaland by Eberechi24(f): 12:11am On Dec 12, 2018
Price of heart break by silver
Characters; Sharon, Francis, Mary, Jacob, Sun, Manny Jasmine,

Mary is the Protagonist in the prose. She has a charming charisma everyone should have. She is kind, forgiving and loyal above all a virtuous woman.

Jacob is the Antagonist, he is so bitter and vengeful. He is also known as SUN. Before he kidnapped Manny, he appeared so calm and harmless. He was Mannys lover.

Themes:
Love:
Pains
Forgiveness
Friendship
Jealousy
Re: Literary appreciation of stories you read on Nairaland by AryEmber(f): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2018
Eberechi24:

Nne, don't mind that guy. He loves discrediting writers on this forum. I am paying him in his own coin.

Do you support my suggestion on literal appreciation?
Sure, will join in soon.
Re: Literary appreciation of stories you read on Nairaland by sly12345: 9:06am On Dec 12, 2018
Kings by silver1996

characters :Francis, Pious, Claude, Carlos, Edna, Taka and many more

The story is about kingdom named Akpatu ruled by an upright and loving king named Godfrey .., his uprightness made people jealous of him ,The Godfrey family are the protagonist of the story..

Carlos is the antagonist, he is a cruel, evil minded man, tricking.., People fear him because of his wicked ways and murderous acts.

The story is worth reading

Themes.

Love
murder
sex
scandal
betrayer
jealousy
Revenge

Read and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Literary appreciation of stories you read on Nairaland by Eberechi24(f): 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
sly12345:
Kings by silver1996

characters :Francis, Pious, Claude, Carlos, Edna, Taka and many more

The story is about kingdom named Akpatu ruled by an upright and loving king named Godfrey .., his uprightness made people jealous of him ,The Godfrey family are the protagonist of the story..

Carlos is the antagonist, he is a cruel, evil minded man, tricking.., People fear him because of his wicked ways and murderous acts.

The story is worth reading

Themes.

Love
murder
sex
scandal
betrayer
jealousy
Revenge

Read and thank me later
Nice One dear.
Re: Literary appreciation of stories you read on Nairaland by Eberechi24(f): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
Wadewaltz:

Hope ur not datin dis beyatch disturbin my dm for axs4k
Lmao, you wish
Re: Literary appreciation of stories you read on Nairaland by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
The Marked: White Sight - The In Between

Writer: ObehiD

The Edo have always been believed to be very 'spiritual'. Have you always known the actual meaning of that spirituality or its components? I bet not. This story follows the ancestry of the Edo people, right from Darya, the God-born. It tells of the culture of the Edo but much more than the culture. There are some secrets that you have never heard of and have never thought of, know them all and be struck with the grandest awe.

Our main protagonist is Osezele. She is a lot of sweetness but can at times be stupid. This should not taint our thoughts of her. She is the closest thing to heaven.

The main protagonist is unknown, YET. The story is told in a vast style and pinpointing a 'boss' is confusing.

Characters:
Osezele
Nosa
Tolani
Beedie
Ehi
Odion and so many more.

Paranormal elements:
elementals, werewolves, imps...

Themes:-
paranormal, fantasy, magic, romance, nativity, betrayal and so on.

Believe me, this story is the best you'll find on Nairaland at present and I've been forced to at times think that the writer has lived the life she is now telling us of.

Link:
https://www.nairaland.com/4565558/marked-white-sight-between-nigerian
Re: Literary appreciation of stories you read on Nairaland by Eberechi24(f): 11:37am On Dec 13, 2018
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

The Edo have always been believed to be very 'spiritual'. Have you always known the actual meaning of that spirituality or its components? I bet not. This story follows the ancestry of the Edo people, right from Darya, the God-born. It tells of the culture of the Edo but much more than the culture. There are some secrets that you have never heard of and have never thought of, know them all and be struck with the grandest awe.

Our main protagonist is Osezele. She is a lot of sweetness but can at times be stupid. This should not taint our thoughts of her. She is the closest thing to heaven.

The main protagonist is unknown, YET. The story is told in a vast style and pinpointing a 'boss' is confusing.

Characters:
Osezele
Nosa
Tolani
Beedie
Ehi
Odion and so many more.

Paranormal elements:

Believe me, this story is the best you'll find on Nairaland at present and I've been forced to at times think that the writer has lived the life she is now telling us of.

Link:

Wow, thanks love. Am yet to read the story.
Re: Literary appreciation of stories you read on Nairaland by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
Eberechi24:

Wow, thanks love. Am yet to read the story.
You're welcome. Please read it ASAP.
Re: Literary appreciation of stories you read on Nairaland by obehiD(f): 4:18am On Dec 14, 2018
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

The Edo have always been believed to be very 'spiritual'. Have you always known the actual meaning of that spirituality or its components? I bet not. This story follows the ancestry of the Edo people, right from Duraya, the God-born. It tells of the culture of the Edo but much more than the culture. There are some secrets that you have never heard of and have never thought of, know them all and be struck with the grandest awe.

Characters:
Osezele
Nosa
Tolani
Beedie
Ehi
Odion and so many more.

Paranormal elements:

Link:

Hehe...Thank you!!! I really enjoyed reading your description...sounds so interesting...makes me want to read the story now grin

Thanks OluwabuqqyYOLO
Re: Literary appreciation of stories you read on Nairaland by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
obehiD:

Hehe...Thank you!!! I really enjoyed reading your description...sounds so interesting...makes me want to read the story now grin

Thanks OluwabuqqyYOLO
Lol! You are one of the best things that's happened to this forum in recent times. Really, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

The Uncommon Sugar Mummy Part 1 / Life In The Campus By Dikelove / Samson In A Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.