Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

I'm In A Fix, Need Help! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm In A Fix, Need Help! (3251 Views)

I'm In The Church Now But, I'm Not Understanding Anything / Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now / God I'm In Need Of A Job!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Solksjaer: 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
To start with, I'm from a family of eight, the only male and five sisters. My dad died recently and the burial was held some few days ago and almost every member of the extended family was present.
Here is where the problem lies, I don't believe in the existence of God and I've been like that for seven years now when I found no evidence for his existence. My mom kinda knows I don't really care about religion but doesn't know i don't believe in God. I'm having a conflict with myself right now and It's really driving me crazy no doubt I love my mom but this I'm going through is really killing me inside. Seems its me against the world.
Now everyone wants me to lead the morning devotion, wants me to start holding vigils and night prayer. To cap it all, what most of them are saying is "if you want this woman to live long, you have to accept Jesus and be prayerful you have to do this u have to do that. I really feel what they are trying to do 8s manipulate me emotionally but at the same time my mum.
So folks, I'd seek for your perspective on this issue. Should I give in to this because of my mom or should I Discard all what they're saying because of myself?
CC. CAPSLOCKED, urahara, Hardmirror, johnnydon, Seun ET Al

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
Another Atheist perspective here.

Your belief or non belief shouldn't get in the way of compassion and love. Love is the basis of family hence it wouldn't take nothing out of you to makes sacrifices for those that you love as long as you not being civil disobedient in the process.

Put your belief aside, do what you were told to do, it doesn't matter if you have a different view about it so long as what you being told to do isn't immoral, go on ahead and do it for the sake of family ties. Before starting though, let them know you not to vast in that type of religious activity, but do it and intentionally make mistakes, no one will hold you to it since you atleast tried, you might be relieved of that role but obey first. I was once in your shoes but in a different context, feigning ignorance works.
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Solksjaer: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
aaronson:
Another Atheist perspective here.

Your belief or non belief shouldn't get in the way of compassion and love. Love is the basis of family hence it wouldn't take nothing out of you to makes sacrifices for those that you love as long as you not being civil disobedient in the process.

Put your belief aside, do what you were told to do, it doesn't matter if you have a different view about it so long as what you being told to do isn't immoral, go on ahead and do it for the sake of family ties. Before starting though, let them know you not to vast in that type of religious activity, but do it and intentionally make mistakes, no one will hold you to it since you atleast tried, you might be relieved of that role but obey first. I was once in your shoes but in a different context, feigning ignorance works.
Thanks for your contribution, I have a really huge urge to start going to church and also doing the Christian rites but deep inside of me, I know I will feel some kind of hollow/chasm cuz when I was a Christan, things were just meaningless to me, I have a lot of unanswered questions. Even when asked sometimes, I get the most ridiculous and meaningless answers. I really felt some inner peace and a sense of comfort when I turned. It even made me a better person, I stopped judging people, I started loving myself and I realized I am really putting others into my shoes before I act on something. This is why I find it really hard to do that.
I'm really going crazy
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
Solksjaer:
Thanks for your contribution, I have a really huge urge to start going to church and also doing the Christian rites but deep inside of me, I know I will feel some kind of hollow/chasm cuz when I was a Christan, things were just meaningless to me, I have a lot of unanswered questions. Even when asked sometimes, I get the most ridiculous and meaningless answers. I really felt some inner peace and a sense of comfort when I turned. It even made me a better person, I stopped judging people, I started loving myself and I realized I am really putting others into my shoes before I act on something. This is why I find it really hard to do that.
I'm really going crazy
Just do it....... Nike
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by HardMirror(m): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
Solksjaer:
To start with, I'm from a family of eight, the only male and five sisters. My dad died recently and the burial was held some few days ago and almost every member of the extended family was present.
Here is where the problem lies, I don't believe in the existence of God and I've been like that for seven years now when I found no evidence for his existence. My mom kinda knows I don't really care about religion but doesn't know i don't believe in God. I'm having a conflict with myself right now and It's really driving me crazy no doubt I love my mom but this I'm going through is really killing me inside. Seems its me against the world.
Now everyone wants me to lead the morning devotion, wants me to start holding vigils and night prayer. To cap it all, what most of them are saying is "if you want this woman to live long, you have to accept Jesus and be prayerful you have to do this u have to do that. I really feel what they are trying to do 8s manipulate me emotionally but at the same time my mum.
So folks, I'd seek for your perspective on this issue. Should I give in to this because of my mom or should I Discard all what they're saying because of myself?
see, the choice of what to do is left to you. Everything is at a cost. Pretending is at a cost known only to you, coming out and telling them u dont believe in their religion and cant participate is also at a cost. Count the cost and choose what would benefit you most

4 Likes

Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by HardMirror(m): 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
SUCKABLE88:
Do it for your mom. You may come to love it, Nothing bad in Jesus. In fact you will be a better person Fact:
https://today.uconn.edu/2017/08/think-atheists-likely-serial-killers/
http://marripedia.org/effects_of_religious_practice_on_crime_rates

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/no-time-for-crime-study-f_b_4384046
http://www.vatican.va/jubilee_2000/magazine/documents/ju_mag_01111997_p-78_en.html
A new study found that more than two-thirds of the world's millionaires are affiliated with a religion, with more than half identified as Christians.
https://www.cnbc.com/2015/01/14/the-religion-of-millionaires-.html
https://www.christianpost.com/news/americas-christian-roots-and-its-impact-on-the-economy.html
Even Bill Gates
Agrees
https://relevantmagazine.com/culture/bill-gates-recommends-people-read-a-book-about-healing-and-the-loss-of-faith/
NONSENSE you guys dont think or are just insincere.

The united states and nigeria are examples of countries with millions of christians. How many atheists are in their prisons? I am sure you conveniently avoid such statistics but would brandish nonsensical opinions that does not hold as irrefutable.

As for there being a lot of religious millionaires or those affiliated with religion. What is the relationship? It is like saying majority of millionaires are eat meat. Does your dietary taste make you rich? Does religious belief make you rich? If so, how? Are there no indu billionaires, atheist billionaires? Rubbish!

He shld do it to please his mum. Why cant the mum accept him as an atheist too to please him?

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by budaatum: 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ma said, "why is it that when people tell you something, you discard it without trying it first?"

It wasn't true! I started going to church at 7 when I realised it was a way to get out of the house on Sundays. I'd even read the Bible by 13. All the same, on hearing that, I started going to church on Sunday, Bible Study on Tuesdays, and became secretary of the Parochial Church Council and of a gender group. But I never lost my ability to reason, and remained an atheist throughout, and everyone knew, since I wasn't afraid to tell anyone who asked.

My regular church going ended a few years ago. I got bored, really. After 12 years of going, hearing the same things over and over felt like sitting in primary one for 12 years. That's not to say I gained nothing! I met some wonderful caring people, after all.

Ok, perhaps it was easy for me. I'd been an atheist for a long long time before going to church, and went only to see their point of view and not to express mine. My family would not ask me to pray because they are tired of hearing me thanking everyone for being present and hoping we'd continue to be present in future, amen. And no one forced me to go to vigils! And when I had had enough, I stopped going and now ma can't say, try it first! In fact, I've influenced her thinking more than church did mine and she's asking all sorts of irreverent questions in church!

It is emotional blackmail. And it's disgusting! I can't understand why you feel the need to do what everyone needs you to do. I can only assume you need to grow more, and what you are going through would help you understand yourself, and others, more. You'll be much stronger for it in the end.

Just remember, no atheist god will throw you in hell for worshipping a God that doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
HardMirror:
utter nonsense
I posted those factual links for him to research on his own. Refute my post with facts not 'utter nonsense' You are saying nothing.
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by HardMirror(m): 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
SUCKABLE88:

I posted those factual links for him to research on his own.
Refute my post with facts not 'utter nonsense' You are saying nothing.
i was typing. Mr rubbish facts.
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
Solksjaer:
Just maybe, just maybe God is trying to say something to you with all that's going on, but you seem unwilling to listen.

Just ask Him with all sincerity and humility, is there something you are trying to say to me?

For a times it would take such difficult situations to create an opportunity for Him to finally get our attention!
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
HardMirror:
i was typing. Mr rubbish facts.
Here we go again, more insults. If you have nothing meaningful to say go away
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
Religion is very important for the continued existence of sane societies.A religious society (Christian) is more peaceful, produces highly intelligent & motivated members and is a beacon of Morality. I am not forcing the OP. I am simply pointing out the proven benefits of 'Good' religion.
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by HardMirror(m): 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
jesusjnr:
Just maybe, just maybe God is trying to say something to you with all that's going on, but you seem unwilling to listen.

Just ask Him with all sincerity and humility, is there something you are trying to say to me?

For a times it would take such difficult situations to create an opportunity for Him to finally get our attention!
god is not saying anything. Things happening to him are normal things. It is called life
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by HardMirror(m): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
SUCKABLE88:
Religion is very important for the continued existence of sane societies. A religious society (Christian) is more peaceful, produces highly intelligent & motivated members and is a beacon of Morality.
like it did in Japan right? Or how it is working in nigeria and many african countries. How it is working in countries such as Philippines. Keep displaying your ignorance

3 Likes

Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
HardMirror:
god is not saying anything. Things happening to him are normal things. It is called life
Lol! maybe my post ended up in the worst possible address.
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Solksjaer: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
HardMirror:
see, the choice of what to do is left to you. Everything is at a cost. Pretending is at a cost known only to you, coming out and telling them u dont believe in their religion and cant participate is also at a cost. Count the cost and choose what would benefit you most
this is exactly the conflict I'm going through. It's really crazy.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
HardMirror:
like it did in Japan right? Or how it is working in nigeria and many african countries. How it is working in countries such as Philippines. Keep displaying your ignorance
When you mention The bad ones mention the good ones. Nothing is perfect, Religion Included. Like it or not Europe in their hay day was Christian. America was & still is a Christian nation. Infact Religion was responsible for the rise of both Europe & America.
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
Solksjaer:
this is exactly the conflict I'm going through. It's really crazy.
Bros I'm not saying you should be a Christian. Just know you have nothing to fear, you actually have more to benefit.
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by HardMirror(m): 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
SUCKABLE88:

When you mention The bad ones mention the good ones. Nothing is perfect, Religion Included. Like it or not Europe in their hay day was Christian. America was & still is a Christian nation. Infact Religion was responsible for the rise of both Europe & America.
more ignorance displayed. Europe in the medieval period was controlled by the church and was filled with corruption, hangings, beheadings, crimes, political manipulations, superstitions... the list goes on. Dont start making it look like christianity made europe develop. What made ancient egypt great? What made ancient greece or rome great? Jesus? Pls go tell your rubbish to the ignoramouses in your church. From experience christians dont know history and are very gullible

5 Likes

Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
HardMirror:
more ignorance displayed. Europe in the medieval period was controlled by the church and was filled with corruption, hangings, beheadings, crimes, political manipulations, superstitions... the list goes on. Dont start making it look like christianity made europe develop. What made ancient egypt great? What made ancient greece or rome great? Jesus? Pls go tell your rubbish to the ignoramouses in your church. From experience christians dont know history and are very gullible
You shot yourself in the foot!
The most intelligent people you will ever meet in this life are Christians ask google:
Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace , 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.
According to the same estimate between 1901-2000 atheists, agnostics, and freethinkers have won 8.9% of the prizes in medicine, 7.1% in chemistry, 5.2% in economics, 4.7% in physics, and 3.6% in peace.
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Solksjaer: 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
SUCKABLE88:

Bros I'm not saying you should be a Christian. Just know you have nothing to fear, you actually have more to benefit.
It's like I'm deceiving myself bro, I've been there before, this is really killing me inside.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
Solksjaer:
It's like I'm deceiving myself bro, I've been there before, this is really killing me inside.
Bros I know where you are coming from. You have no idea how I used to see it. I will Advice you to stop seeing religion (Christianity) as dumb, see it as a mark of higher intelligence. That's why I posted those links. you need to research Christianity & you will be shocked to by what you discover.
I recommend this book by Dietrich Bonhoeffer. Go through the book & see a different perspective to life, God & Christianity.
http://www.cycledoctoralfactec.com/uploads/7/9/0/7/7907144/%5Bdietrich_bonhoeffer%5D_the_cost_of_discipleship_bokos-z1_.pdf
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by HardMirror(m): 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
SUCKABLE88:

The most intelligent people you will ever meet in this life are Christians ask google:
Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace , 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.
According to the same estimate between 1901-2000 atheists, agnostics, and freethinkers have won 8.9% of the prizes in medicine, 7.1% in chemistry, 5.2% in economics, 4.7% in physics, and 3.6% in peace. 
did christianity make them intelligent? How about the most stvpid people? Dont you see your fellow fooolish christians exhibiting their stupidity everyday? From those eating grass to those having their breasts pressed in the name of getting healings? I am talking about foolishness induced by your religion. Those men you mentioned are not intelligent because they are christians. But those who are eating grass and wearing aprons thinking it makes them bulletproof are fooolish as a function of their belief.
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
HardMirror:
did christianity make them intelligent? How about the most stvpid people? Dont you see your fellow fooolish christians exhibiting their stupidity everyday? From those eating grass to those having their breasts pressed in the name of getting healings? I am talking about foolishness induced by your religion. Those men you mentioned are not intelligent because they are christians. But those who are eating grass and wearing aprons thinking it makes them bulletproof are fooolish as a function of their belief.
Resorting to Insults says a lot about your level of Intelligence.
I'll Leave you with a quote from arguably the most Intelligent man of the 20th century:
"The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power. My Mother had taught me to seek all truth in the Bible."
NIKOLA TESLA

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by CAPSLOCKED: 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
jesusjnr:

HE CAN'T HEAR THE GODS TALKING TO HIM BECAUSE HE'S NOT SUFFERING FROM SCHIZOPHRENIA. IT'S SIMPLE. THE GODS DON'T TALK TO MENTALLY STABLE ADULT HUMANS.

THANKS.

7 Likes

Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

HE CAN'T HEAR THE GODS TALKING TO HIM BECAUSE HE'S NOT SUFFERING FROM SCHIZOPHRENIA. IT'S SIMPLE. THE GODS DON'T TALK TO MENTALLY STABLE ADULT HUMANS.

THANKS.
Wrong number again! But i know that my encrypted message would surely be decrypted when it gets to the right address.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by CAPSLOCKED: 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
SUCKABLE88:

EXCUSE ME.
I WOULDN'T PUBLICLY DECLARE THAT I DON'T BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST. YOU KNOW WHY?
I'LL LOSE THE TRUST AND RELATIONSHIP OF MANY NIGERIANS. DO YOU THINK WIZKID AND KUNLE GOLD WOULD HAVE SUCH AMOUNT OF FANS IF THEY REPLACED OLUWA WITH "THERE ARE NO GODS" IN THEIR MUSIC?
ORDINARY THAT DADDY FREEZE TALKED AGAINST THIEVING PASTORS HE LOST FANS AND JOBS.
IN THE NORTHERN PARTS OF THIS COUNTRY MANY CHRISTIANS DRESS LIKE AND PRETEND THEY'RE MUSLIMS FOR SAFETY AND FAVOURS. SO MY GUY, THAT THESE GUYS IDENTIFY WITH CHRISTIANITY DOESN'T NECESSARILY MEAN THEY BELIEVE IN YOUR FAVORITE DEITIES.

WE KNOW THE EFFECTS OF "GOD TOLD ME", "GOD BLESS YOU", "BECAUSE OF GOD" AND OTHER NONSENSE PHRASES WHICH INCLUDES THE WORD "GOD" ON THE BRAINS OF YOU RELIGIOUS CLOWNS, THAT'S WHY THE WISER PEOPLE USE THEM TO MILK YOU GULLIBLE FOLKS.

TRULY, YOU RELIGIOUS FOLKS ARE NOT VERY SMART. YOUR OWN POST IS AGAINST YOU. cool

4 Likes

Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

EXCUSE ME.
I WOULDN'T PUBLICLY DECLARE THAT I DON'T BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST. YOU KNOW WHY?
I'LL LOSE THE TRUST AND RELATIONSHIP OF MANY NIGERIANS. DO YOU THINK WIZKID AND KUNLE GOLD WOULD HAVE SUCH AMOUNT OF FANS IF THEY REPLACED OLUWA WITH "THERE ARE NO GODS" IN THEIR MUSIC?
ORDINARY THAT DADDY FREEZE TALKED AGAINST THIEVING PASTORS HE LOST FANS AND JOBS.
IN THE NORTHERN PARTS OF THIS COUNTRY MANY CHRISTIANS DRESS LIKE AND PRETEND THEY'RE MUSLIMS FOR SAFETY AND FAVOURS. SO MY GUY, THAT THESE GUYS IDENTIFY WITH CHRISTIANITY DOESN'T NECESSARILY MEAN THEY BELIEVE IN YOUR FAVORITE DEITIES.

WE KNOW THE EFFECTS OF "GOD TOLD ME", "GOD BLESS YOU", "BECAUSE OF GOD" AND OTHER NONSENSE PHRASES WHICH INCLUDES THE WORD "GOD" ON THE BRAINS OF YOU RELIGIOUS CLOWNS, THAT'S WHY THE WISER PEOPLE USE THEM TO MILK YOU GULLIBLE FOLKS.
TRULY, YOU RELIGIOUS FOLKS ARE NOT VERY SMART. YOUR OWN POST IS AGAINST YOU. cool

THAT THESE GUYS IDENTIFY WITH CHRISTIANITY DOESN'T NECESSARILY MEAN THEY BELIEVE IN YOUR FAVORITE DEITIES.
Because you have lost faith does not make other Christians like you. here is a list of Notable Christians in science who are not ashamed to declare Jesus unlike you.
This list includes people like Galileo, Isaac Newton, lord kelvin, Charles Babbage, Alexander Volta(volts), Robert boyle, Blais pascal, Michael Faraday, Gregor mendel, Guglielmo Marconi, Wernher von Braun(Architect of Saturn V rocket for the Apollo moon mission) J. J. Thomson( physicist and Nobel Laureate in Physics , credited with the discovery and identification of the electron ; and with the discovery of the first subatomic particle.) Wilhelm Röntgen.. etc
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology
Here are some quotes from the father of Physics; Sir Isaac Newton:
'Atheism is so senseless. When I look at the solar system, I see the earth at the right distance from the sun to receive the proper amounts of heat and light. This did not happen by chance.'
Isaac Newton
'In the absence of any other proof, the thumb alone would convince me of God's existence.'
Isaac Newton
Case closed
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by HardMirror(m): 7:12am On Dec 12, 2018
SUCKABLE88:

Resorting to Insults says a lot about your level of Intelligence.
I'll Leave you with a quote from arguably the most Intelligent man of the 20th century:
"The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power. My Mother had taught me to seek all truth in the Bible."
NIKOLA TESLA
says a dolt that cant think for himself. He has to quote tesla cos you cant reach your own truth. This is the issue with religious people, you appeal to authority. Nikola tesla is intelligent but that does not make him right on all matters. There were intelligent people who supported slavery and many things we dont agree to today. So shove your quotations up ur arse.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by HardMirror(m): 7:17am On Dec 12, 2018
SUCKABLE88:

THAT THESE GUYS IDENTIFY WITH CHRISTIANITY DOESN'T NECESSARILY MEAN THEY BELIEVE IN YOUR FAVORITE DEITIES.
Because you have lost faith does not make other Christians like you. here is a list of Notable Christians in science who are not ashamed to declare Jesus unlike you.
This list includes people like Galileo, Isaac Newton, lord kelvin, Charles Babbage, Alexander Volta(volts), Robert boyle, Blais pascal, Michael Faraday, Gregor mendel, Guglielmo Marconi, Wernher von Braun(Architect of Saturn V rocket for the Apollo moon mission) J. J. Thomson( physicist and Nobel Laureate in Physics , credited with the discovery and identification of the electron ; and with the discovery of the first subatomic particle.) Wilhelm Röntgen.. etc
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology
Here are some quotes from the father of Physics; Sir Isaac Newton:
'Atheism is so senseless. When I look at the solar system, I see the earth at the right distance from the sun to receive the proper amounts of heat and light. This did not happen by chance.'
Isaac Newton
'In the absence of any other proof, the thumb alone would convince me of God's existence.'
Isaac Newton
Case closed
case closed cos you have quoted Isaac Newton. Lol!!! Now calling you daft is actually a compliment. As i said before quoting intelligent people does not make their superstitions and religious whims an authority. What do you have to say about the great philosophers of ancient greece without which we would have the likes of Isaac newton, cos they paved way for modern day education? I guess socrates and aristotle who were pagans must be right too with their religious beliefs. I knew you were daft but i am surprised u are this thoughtless. I am not insulting you by the way. Just stating facts
Re: I'm In A Fix, Need Help! by HardMirror(m): 7:21am On Dec 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THANKS.
god talks to them yet there is nothing fantastic about their lives. You would expect that their lives would be so wonderful and mysterious to those of us who cant hear god. God would never tell them secret and revolutionary things. Only telling them to pay tithes and seeds. Daft people

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did God Create The Devil? / Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK / Former atheists speak: Testimonies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.