Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Hazard Ponders On Chelsea Future : I Don’t Want To Have Any Regrets - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hazard Ponders On Chelsea Future : I Don’t Want To Have Any Regrets (14710 Views)

Uncertainty Rocks N’golo Kante New Role: Questions On Chelsea Fans Lips / Manchester City ‘hero’ Yaya Toure Ready To Play On, Ponders On Next Move / I Feared For My Chelsea Future – Fabregas (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hazard Ponders On Chelsea Future : I Don’t Want To Have Any Regrets by GIFTD: 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
His passion for Madrid could make him a huge success in Madrid and he can lift Madrid to their best again.
LesbianBoy:
If I was hazard I will stay at Chelsea and demand a huge pay plus I would like to know the plans of the coach and see if quality players will be bought to help Chelsea win titles. But If I want to leave, I will also forget loyalty to lille and go to PSG and win titles. He shouldn't make the mistake of going to Real Madrid, if not, cup for drinking water e no go win! Real Madrid are not as good as most people think. It was CR7 that was carrying them all these years. Remove CR7 Real Madrid and Messi and his barca team mates would have won everything in Spain.
Re: Hazard Ponders On Chelsea Future : I Don’t Want To Have Any Regrets by RTSC: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
bedspread:

He will do that Comfortably to Chelsea...

You don't Understand football?

They Both Need themselves

Look at RealMadridFc! Nothing Extraordinary changed from last season! Just 1 player left and Real is Dragging with HusceaFc!
Hazard is not Ronaldo.
There are players that can offer close to what hazard offers if Chelsea decide to spend, which is better than being held ransom.
Re: Hazard Ponders On Chelsea Future : I Don’t Want To Have Any Regrets by Cityfirstborn(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
overrated hazard, quater season wonder.how will Madrid sign an attacker who has not scored up to 15 league goals per season. Stop dreaming hazard, Madrid will rather buy mbappe

Re: Hazard Ponders On Chelsea Future : I Don’t Want To Have Any Regrets by Zhahovic(m): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
RTSC:
This guy should fucck off abeg.

I am a Chelsea fan. I understand his predicament.

But he should move if he wants to and should stop playing with our emotions.
On point
Re: Hazard Ponders On Chelsea Future : I Don’t Want To Have Any Regrets by marvin906(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
Reference:

Perhaps both. For Madrid to be this silent means they are busy stashing a massive war chest the likes of which we have not seen before. I trust Perez and financial fair play is on their side. I won't be surprised to see a 200 million dollar player purchase next summer. Their bank balance is awesome plus the spanish banks on their side.

I think dey want to bid for kane with hazard
Re: Hazard Ponders On Chelsea Future : I Don’t Want To Have Any Regrets by buzorcharles(m): 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ferrara:
Go to Bayern and replace Ribery, you guys play the same.
barca fan
Re: Hazard Ponders On Chelsea Future : I Don’t Want To Have Any Regrets by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
Can you please share the contact of your dealer?

notoriousbabe:
He should just leave Manchester city and go to arsenal

Re: Hazard Ponders On Chelsea Future : I Don’t Want To Have Any Regrets by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
osaslord500:
Hazard is really good but he's always talking about Madrid and funny enough Madrid is not talking about him, they want Neymar, even Perez talked to Neymar, hazard should go to a place he's needed!!
it's the price and the fact that he doesn't score that they or should I say we don't like.
Re: Hazard Ponders On Chelsea Future : I Don’t Want To Have Any Regrets by Johnny1013(m): 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
hazard can leave if he wants ..he should stop putting us in suspense.I will only advise him to stay with the blues and become a legend.Madrid is not after him but Neymar..stay where you are appreciated not tolerated.
Re: Hazard Ponders On Chelsea Future : I Don’t Want To Have Any Regrets by Nature8(m): 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
cheapgoals:
Chelsea and Belgian forward Eden Hazard is taking time to consider on his future amid heavy pressure from the Blue‘s to sign a contract extension at Stamford Bridge.

The West-London club are keen to see the Belgian put pen to paper, but the 27-year old is also mindful that he wouldn’t want to harbour regret in the future as a result of staying put at Stamford Bridge.

In an exclusive interview with a Monaco top media outlet ‘RMC‘ Hazard stated:

Him (Maurizio Sarri) thinks football like me, so we’ll see. The family is in London, I’m also going to be 28. I do not want to have any regrets at the end of my career. It’s a decision I’m going to make, I do not know when, but I’ll take it.”

More worryingly for Chelsea fans, the Belgian finished up the interview saying: “You know me, I’ve always loved Real, even before (Zinedine) Zidane. We’ll see what happens. As I said, I’m already finishing this year with Chelsea, I still have a year of contract after this year.

Hazard is yet to settle on a decision on his future, but as time ticks away, the Blue’s stand to lose their talisman, or as well lose a considerable part of a potential transfer fee.

Source: https://cheapgoals.com/hazard-ponders-on-chelsea-future-i-dont-want-to-have-any-regrets/

Hazard if you want to leave, you leave.. If you want to stay, you stay and sign the contact... Stop giving somebody high BP undecided
Re: Hazard Ponders On Chelsea Future : I Don’t Want To Have Any Regrets by BigIyanga: 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
bedspread:
Sign a New contract with Better wages but have a clause that if any of the BIG BOYS COMES calling , you will be let off!

With that you will have killed 2 Birds with a Stone!
U think they go offer him high wage without $100-$200m buyout clause??
Re: Hazard Ponders On Chelsea Future : I Don’t Want To Have Any Regrets by Triangles1(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
Enough of this threat of go and stay, soldier go soldier come Barack remain the same, there are people before you Mr hazard.
Re: Hazard Ponders On Chelsea Future : I Don’t Want To Have Any Regrets by bedspread: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
BigIyanga:

U think they go offer him high wage without $100-$200m buyout clause??
Once he signs , hazard cannot go for less than £150m

Re: Hazard Ponders On Chelsea Future : I Don’t Want To Have Any Regrets by danielzoro: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
osaslord500:
Hazard is really good but he's always talking about Madrid and funny enough Madrid is not talking about him, they want Neymar, even Perez talked to Neymar, hazard should go to a place he's needed!!
i think he's needed at Manchester United ooo

Top Ten Veterans In Nigeria Professional Football League / Dillian Whyte Vs Alexander Povetkin On Saturday August 22: Tale Of The Tape / 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines