Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:27 PM

Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Umuahia (photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Umuahia (photo) (30070 Views)

Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos / Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Umuahia (photo) by Kinjikitile(m): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
I see. . Fastest finger . . . Wisdom nwadene. . . where you around there that time??
actually i was there. . . They should do something about that old diesel pump .... i was at the back of the boundary. . . that sound was something else. . . we thought the war has started.. ,, but men was fearless. . . The way we ran to the scene immediately,, you would know that home-boys were fearless..
the damage was not much. . It was just the fence beside the pump that collapsed....
Re: Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Umuahia (photo) by Kinjikitile(m): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
Antipob777:
The military should as a matter of urgency begin now to shot on sight all Igbos members

Igbos are terrorists and this have confirmed it.

Where is Buratai, let the python dance the second time please

Igbos are terrorists
this is a hate-speech,. you know..
Re: Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Umuahia (photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
keryj:
Thank God no casualties.
Oya builders food is ready, submit your quotations
..at where?
Re: Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Umuahia (photo) by MrSly(m): 12:53am On Dec 12, 2018
Uteghe:
cheesy IPOB is a terrorist group. I've said it before.
An ass is more useful than your brain.
Re: Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Umuahia (photo) by MrSly(m): 12:58am On Dec 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
We will burn down then entire Biafra land if need be. The zoo must burn.

No referendum no election in Biafra land. Ohamadike the supreme leader has directed and so shall it be.

Any Igbo man not in support is an efulefu and a traitor.
I am an Igbo man who also wants Biafra. But telling me not to vote out buhari is what I consider stupid and foolish. Even at gun point I must cast my vote. I can't risk the future on the alter of false hope. Is Biafra coming before 2019? If the answer is no then I encourage you too to go and cast your own vote. Don't be deceived.
Re: Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Umuahia (photo) by Corrinthians(m): 6:04am On Dec 12, 2018
MrSly:

I am an Igbo man who also wants Biafra. But telling me not to vote out buhari is what I consider stupid and foolish. Even at gun point I must cast my vote. I can't risk the future on the alter of false hope. Is Biafra coming before 2019? If the answer is no then I encourage you too to go and cast your own vote. Don't be deceived.
By their words you shall know them.

Afonja!!!
Re: Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Umuahia (photo) by mechanics(m): 8:17am On Dec 12, 2018
How comes the petrol tank were buried there and no one knew about it, that's serious, those involved should be brought to book, things like this should not be taken for granted o, safety is of utmost importance.
Re: Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Umuahia (photo) by MrSly(m): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
By their words you shall know them.

Afonja!!!
My LGA of origin is Dunukofia, my state is Anambra. I currently stay is awka south LGA. I can't be identified with Afonja. If you want to continue to enjoy the dividends of Buharism I no longer want that. I must vote out Buhari. My first time of voting in Nigeria election. It is a made up mind.
Re: Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Umuahia (photo) by Casemiro(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
> it is well

Mater Dei

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) / Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) / Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.