Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos (79594 Views)

Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result / Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by Dreambeat: 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
With all these stretch marks?
Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by ylaa(f): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
picture number 5 reminds me of a mother hipopotamus
the cousin of rhinoceros
what a backside? grin grin grin grin grin
if the front is the selling point
the backside is the buying point

tendingNews:
Read her full interview here https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/boobs-selling-point-uju-mandy-obi/
Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by nickxtra(m): 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by miqos02(m): 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kck
Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by seangy4konji: 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
Do we still have mathematicians again who are ladies in Nigeria or physicists??

Only actresses, models, beauty shop owners, wine owner, wig sellers and slay mama's.

No Brian again.. Just toto

1 Like

Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by Smile4daddy(m): 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
Naughtysite:
Okay politicians take note this girl needs a G wagon and a house NEXT
Sorry you forget to add "Level"

She will get that G wagon after we finally move to the next level
Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by zynzyn(m): 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
tendingNews:
Actress Uju Mandy Obi shared hot photos and says she's all naturally curvy, no surgery and she's grateful to the Lord for her natural endowments.

The busty actress recently revealed to The News Guru that being busty gets her roles, that her boobs are her selling points.

See more sexy pictures of Uju Mandy.
SOURCE

ISSORAI!!

Remember that OLYMPUS WILL STILL FALL one day sha!

I hope u are ready and putting good plans in place?! cheesy
Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by Caramelllll: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
Cool
Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by RazorEdge: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
An era of no more moral sanctity, no more shame, no more decency... what has the world come to?
Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by Trustee1: 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
Fat are now celebrated! *spits* PS: How this a news! Who's the hoe nigga posting this crap?
Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by notoriousbabe: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
Her body too strong
Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
How many people know this one apart from em Village people?
Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by bossrillboss: 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
las las nairaland don enta swamp finish.smh undecided undecided
Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by darkelf: 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
Just have a seductive body and then be willing to flaunt it to the world and BAM....you're tagged an actress.

It's an embarassment to the real actresses out there

SMH
Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by soliddust2020: 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
IamD18:

It's official.

She's a glorified prostitute parading as an actress.

She is an insta message okpo for asaba, na 10k things.
Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
stretch marks everywhere
Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by Johntemmy(m): 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
Igbo girls always rocks.. I love them.
Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by grateful236(m): 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
soliddust2020:

She is an insta message okpo for asaba, na 10k things.

Are you for real? I wanna fûck her
Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by Johntemmy(m): 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
Igbo girls always rocks.. I love them.

NEW YEAR BONANZA ...get your strong hardwood for your roofing project with affordable price.I supply across the country. call or WhatsApp me on 07060795767.
Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by NoChill: 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
Na dem

Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by soliddust2020: 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
grateful236:

Are you for real? I wanna fûck her

Are you in asaba?
Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
Selling Point AKA Boobs grin

Tamarapetty:
Actress how?? Which movie did she act in??
Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by Platony(m): 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
Abeg no vex....

Do u knw dis actress??

Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by lexy2014: 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
tendingNews:
Actress Uju Mandy Obi shared hot photos and says she's all naturally curvy, no surgery and she's grateful to the Lord for her natural endowments.

The busty actress recently revealed to The News Guru that being busty gets her roles, that her boobs are her selling points.

SOURCE

Actresses who are better known 4 their obscene photo shoots on social media than 4 d number of movies they have starred in
Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by farem: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
blackpanthar:
BIG BOOBS NO BRAIN..... Boobs will fall while BRAIN never rose!!!

Thanking God for granting her instruments dragnets to the bottomless pit. Demonic religious consciousness at work. Christ without Cross
Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
You sure?
tendingNews:

SOURCE
Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by Kelvin3476: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
We have noted this one.

U said "ur boob's NA ur selling point.

So, what should we note again?
Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by bonnyhope: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
stretch marks everywhere`
Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
decatalyst:

And you would suck?

Oni mu kumu sad

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by Chekwube1989(m): 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
Short time investment
Re: Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos by obontami: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
pyyxxaro:
This kind bweast suppose get 2 2 nipplee for each of the bweast like She-Goat own embarassed

This breast no big na! I don fccck girls wey their breast big pass her own well well. Make she pack one side.

Aside that sef, all these girls claiming to be actress are typical ashewo. Who be watch any film wey she act?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Olajumoke Orisaguana Gets Luxury Apartment In Lagos (pics) / Charly Boy Pressing Tonto Dikeh's Backside (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.