Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied (39410 Views)

BREAKING: Lagos Car Dealer Commits Suicide By Hanging After Dropping Cryptic Mes / Man To Die By Hanging After Killing His Girlfriend In Yobe (Graphic Photos) / 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by Hannahbanana(f): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
I think she lack confident on herself. And her parent was not Der to encourage or motivate her. Rip little one
Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by Hannahbanana(f): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
I think she lack confident on herself. And her parents was not Der to encourage or motivate her. Rip little one
Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by KingSango(m): 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
germanized:
I think there was a lack of parental guidance in the case of this poor little girl. Before a 9 year old could take her own life, she must have been showing deep signs of depression and melancholy. This is where the African culture proves to be very potent. No African parent would open his/her eyes and allow some bullies lead their child to suicide. African parents will fight both the school, the bullies and will fight the suicide tendencies in that child through prayers and flogging if need be . . .

RIP little one... So sad cry

Even if it's a real story. The African American Freemasons play a lot of hoaxes with the White Freemasons. Don't get worked up because it may be all a dirty lie.

1 Like

Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by Delivar(m): 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
Donald95:
lalasticlala

I started knowing what Opposite sex friendship is all about when I was 14 years old.

What is this world turning into. Very soon, kids will start coming out of the womb with an erect dicks ready for f.uc.k
Oga they were just friends and not dating.
Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
gypsey:
Agreed with everything you said until you mentioned prayer.
how can prayer help to stop a child.been bullied?

My son was bullied in schiool all i did was target the ring leader break his legs and done the bullying stopped. how long would prayer have taken to break the leaders legs? 2 months? 1 year?
So would God have broken the leaders legs?
lol you are crazy tongue
Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by chineloSA(f): 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
edgecution:
Alabama is the headquarters of White supremacists. Blacks do too suffer for that side. I know it's hard for them to see a black girl being friends with a white boy in that place.

What is a black girl business with white people?

What does she say when her white friends mock our blackness?
Having white friends can never excempt her from racism. She needs to dump her rat attitude
Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by Amuluonyenaego: 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
Andywinnie:
Dear Parents, There is no way a kid will sit down with a stranger to discuss what challenges they are gong through. The modern day parent is a total stranger to their children. Once the maternity leave is over, the parent and the child are separated forever. She goes back to work...The child is entrusted with a maid who can't be trusted with the house. You lock your bedroom to protect your valuables but leave the baby with the maid!... you come home in the evening very tired, no time to spend with the kid. At one and a half years, the kid is taken to baby care institutions. The kid is left there in the morning till evening when the parents are back. You pick him up to take him home when he is asleep. Over the weekend, you are at the salon or the clubs. The cycle continues until the kid is in class 3 when they are whisked to boarding schools. Over the vacation you organise for tuition for the kids upto the last week. You only take them out for fun on the final weekend before they go back to school. That day we have no peace in social media. You splash photos all over with stupid tags # madfun ... The cycle continues until the young one goes to High school. Then you expect the teachers to perform a miracle. By now, you are at the top of the corporate ladder. You worked so hard to get there. But your son or daughter is a thug. You will spend all the money you accumulated and the rest of your time in rehabilitation centres for those kids. Believe what you want but the family structure was not meant to be a democracy where you share everything 50:50. It is the responsibility of the father to provide for the family. It is the responsibility of the mother to bring up the kids and keep the family together. That's not going to change just because everyone is educated. Let everyone do their job or we shall spend a lifetime solving problems we created. It is schools closure time. It is the mood that you are going to receive your sons and daughters from boarding school that will determine how much you will learn on what is making their grades go down daily. I want to bring to your attention that there is alot of harmful learning taking place in school dorms. Homosexuality is the order of the day in boys dorms, lesbianism is the order of the day in girls dorms, there is silent bullying that has made your son or daughter to remain plump of late. There is alot of drugs the students are using in dorms. With all these sometimes one wonders if we should have boarding schools if they are agents of all this, anyway Make him or her your good friend, check the types of tattoos she or he is having on different parts of his/ her body, because most of our children have been introduced to devil worship while in highschool. As a parent, you are responsible to the good future of your child. Make this holiday meaningful in terms of change of behavior for your son or daughter, do not just be harsh to them about their grades just because you want them to get the A mean grade and loose out on the real meaning of life, also be particular about his future life. Let him/her not get an A and die a drug addict, make the grades they get become meaningful in their future life. Provide an opportunity for them to speak out. Send to other parents My regards, *Happy holidays with your children* [b]Dear Parents, There is no way a kid will sit down with a stranger to discuss what challenges they are gong through. The modern day parent is a total stranger to their children. Once the maternity leave is over, the parent and the child are separated forever. She goes back to work...The child is entrusted with a maid who can't be trusted with the house. You lock your bedroom to protect your valuables but leave the baby with the maid!... you come home in the evening very tired, no time to spend with the kid. At one and a half years, the kid is taken to baby care institutions. The kid is left there in the morning till evening when the parents are back. You pick him up to take him home when he is asleep. Over the weekend, you are at the salon or the clubs. The cycle continues until the kid is in class 3 when they are whisked to boarding schools. Over the vacation you organise for tuition for the kids upto the last week. You only take them out for fun on the final weekend before they go back to school. That day we have no peace in social media. You splash photos all over with stupid tags # madfun ... The cycle continues until the young one goes to High school. Then you expect the teachers to perform a miracle. By now, you are at the top of the corporate ladder. You worked so hard to get there. But your son or daughter is a thug. You will spend all the money you accumulated and the rest of your time in rehabilitation centres for those kids. Believe what you want but the family structure was not meant to be a democracy where you share everything 50:50. It is the responsibility of the father to provide for the family. It is the responsibility of the mother to bring up the kids and keep the family together. That's not going to change just because everyone is educated. Let everyone do their job or we shall spend a lifetime solving problems we created. It is schools closure time. It is the mood that you are going to receive your sons and daughters from boarding school that will determine how much you will learn on what is making their grades go down daily. I want to bring to your attention that there is alot of harmful learning taking place in school dorms. Homosexuality is the order of the day in boys dorms, lesbianism is the order of the day in girls dorms, there is silent bullying that has made your son or daughter to remain plump of late. There is alot of drugs the students are using in dorms. With all these sometimes one wonders if we should have boarding schools if they are agents of all this, anyway Make him or her your good friend, check the types of tattoos she or he is having on different parts of his/ her body, because most of our children have been introduced to devil worship while in highschool. As a parent, you are responsible to the good future of your child. Make this holiday meaningful in terms of change of behavior for your son or daughter, do not just be harsh to them about their grades just because you want them to get the A mean grade and loose out on the real meaning of life, also be particular about his future life. Let him/her not get an A and die a drug addict, make the grades they get become meaningful in their future life. Provide an opportunity for them to speak out. Send to other parents My regards, *Happy holidays with your children* [/b]Dear Parents, There is no way a kid will sit down with a stranger to discuss what challenges they are gong through. The modern day parent is a total stranger to their children. Once the maternity leave is over, the parent and the child are separated forever. She goes back to work...The child is entrusted with a maid who can't be trusted with the house. You lock your bedroom to protect your valuables but leave the baby with the maid!... you come home in the evening very tired, no time to spend with the kid. At one and a half years, the kid is taken to baby care institutions. The kid is left there in the morning till evening when the parents are back. You pick him up to take him home when he is asleep. Over the weekend, you are at the salon or the clubs. The cycle continues until the kid is in class 3 when they are whisked to boarding schools. Over the vacation you organise for tuition for the kids upto the last week. You only take them out for fun on the final weekend before they go back to school. That day we have no peace in social media. You splash photos all over with stupid tags # madfun ... The cycle continues until the young one goes to High school. Then you expect the teachers to perform a miracle. By now, you are at the top of the corporate ladder. You worked so hard to get there. But your son or daughter is a thug. You will spend all the money you accumulated and the rest of your time in rehabilitation centres for those kids. Believe what you want but the family structure was not meant to be a democracy where you share everything 50:50. It is the responsibility of the father to provide for the family. It is the responsibility of the mother to bring up the kids and keep the family together. That's not going to change just because everyone is educated. Let everyone do their job or we shall spend a lifetime solving problems we created. It is schools closure time. It is the mood that you are going to receive your sons and daughters from boarding school that will determine how much you will learn on what is making their grades go down daily. I want to bring to your attention that there is alot of harmful learning taking place in school dorms. Homosexuality is the order of the day in boys dorms, lesbianism is the order of the day in girls dorms, there is silent bullying that has made your son or daughter to remain plump of late. There is alot of drugs the students are using in dorms. With all these sometimes one wonders if we should have boarding schools if they are agents of all this, anyway Make him or her your good friend, check the types of tattoos she or he is having on different parts of his/ her body, because most of our children have been introduced to devil worship while in highschool. As a parent, you are responsible to the good future of your child. Make this holiday meaningful in terms of change of behavior for your son or daughter, do not just be harsh to them about their grades just because you want them to get the A mean grade and loose out on the real meaning of life, also be particular about his future life. Let him/her not get an A and die a drug addict, make the grades they get become meaningful in their future life. Provide an opportunity for them to speak out. Send to other parents My regards, *Happy holidays with your children*
OGA NA ONLY YOU WAKA COME?
Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by Afonjas: 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
[s]
hisgrace090:
This madness must stop.

So being loved by a white is now crime?
.I just pitied the poor little girl.
[/s]

Oya go and stop it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
Disgusting news
Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
EdmundChidera:
When I see how people in western countries die of depression, you will surely conclude that they can never live in Nigerian for a sec
We Nigerians are used to up-and-down
Am happy to be strong as a Nigerian
Are NIGERIANS not committing SUICIDES now..?
Most EVIL have successfully settled In NIGERIA..
SUICIDE BOMBING.....Dey Mains
SUIDICE and FAMILY suicide have all settled in Naija

1 Like

Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by selfwife(f): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
germanized:
I think there was a lack of parental guidance in the case of this poor little girl. Before a 9 year old could take her own life, she must have been showing deep signs of depression and melancholy. This is where the African culture proves to be very potent. No African parent would open his/her eyes and allow some bullies lead their child to suicide. African parents will fight both the school, the bullies and will fight the suicide tendencies in that child through prayers and flogging if need be . . .

you are yet to meet my mother. she will encourage you to even commit suicide which I even attempted when I was just 13.....some children will not talk while some parents will not help issues.. from day old, talk to children and take them as friends so if anything happens and your child refuses to talk, you can forgive yourself.

1 Like

Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by UncletC: 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
The worst thing that could ever happened to a young pupil is being molested and talked down every day in school... Children need love from any environment they find themselves....
this is not the issue of the girl knowing a boy or her closest being a white boy. Even if she has had a white girl as friend, is no different.
I blamed the school, class teacher, guardian/parent etc.
The girl couldn't handle the rejection...
Fine little girl being shouted at as ugly every day is obsessive.
Imagine our grown up girls with mature reasoning painting up and down to look fine when no one has called them ugly... then consider what this girl went through...... its a pity she took a hellish approach in resolving the issue
Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by seangy4konji: 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
matrix199:
So sad.

But I wonder how a 9yrs old child knew about suicide.

The authorities of every country should enact laws against bullying.
i wonder o but den Don den Dani use Google for iPad Connected to home Wi-Fi.

At day age me know sabi suicide truth...so times I smell something fishy.
Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by Zalam5: 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
undecided
Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by freecocoa(f): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
Uh! Excuse me please, but where was her mother?
Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
Black is power, I refuse to be bullied because of my race.
Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
hahahahahaha:
Yessir.
but how did you that she's a man khiaa come and explain your self.
Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
Poor girl, I know how she felt,, it reminds me of my secondary school, I was so small and petite, the big boys and girls did all they could to bully me, well as a stubborn person, I refused to be bullied and as a punishment for that, I made sure that none of them smelt first position, I took the first position from my jss1-jss3, that was how I earned my respect. No young girl should succumb to bullying or get depressed, I believe bullys are pathetic, they don't have a life, the just want to vent their frustration on any younger child they see. RIP to the little girl. We should train our children to be strong to face circumstances, not weaklings that prefer suicide to fighting for their right.
Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by Greatzeus(m): 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
hisgrace090:
This madness must stop.

So being loved by a white is now crime?
.I just pitied the poor little girl.
You are talking about the girl being bullied,you are not asking how the hell a 9 years old conceived and carried out suicide by hanging herself? I wonder what kind of contents she has been exposed to on the media that gave her that notion to hang herself.
How did she get the materials she used? How did she tie the robe and carry it out.
When it comes to school,you must be bullied verbally or physically,no Nigerian child will escape it. In command back in the days,we use to spoil each others surname,call out fellow students with bow legs or tribal marks or big lips, anything to make fun of.
Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by hahahahahaha(m): 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
WAIT, YOU THOUGHT SHE WAS A WOMAN? LOL, THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS FORUM'S MMEBERS
LordSaints:
but how did you that she's a man khiaa come and explain your self.
Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by wahza(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Buhari's government is affecting everyone all over the world

who is this one again nah... how buhari take join with this matter? nawa o
Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
JjBankys:
lol you are crazy tongue
you damm!! right! i am! grin

I ain't praying to God to come and stop my child been bullied at school. I bully back the Idiots who bullied my child simple!
Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
hahahahahaha:
WAIT, YOU THOUGHT SHE WAS A WOMAN? LOL, THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS FORUM'S MMEBERS
Nawa ooo undecided
Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
This is sad!
Why didn't this trend on twitter,
I am just speechless here
Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
guy forget that thing, which parent would ever imagine that their fukcing 9 year old would commit suicide?
germanized:

Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by chiedu7: 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
matrix199:
So sad.

But I wonder how a 9yrs old child knew about suicide.

The authorities of every country should enact laws against bullying.
Exactly what i was thinking.
Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by topboss: 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
Una never ask why 9 years old girl dey follow boy at that tender age, instead of to follow girl.

I bet u, that was the trigger for the bullying.

Her parents clearly were very useless at parenting.

At 9 years, she suppose get one very close girl friend first and by extension form group.

That is the aim of every 9 years old girl, not to be following boy.

The boy part will come as group things. RIP
Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by topboss: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
I still remember myself at that age.

I get one home-boy and other guys they drop application to join.

Before u know it, we come be three musketeers.

More applications follow.

I come turn Capon, any area i enter, see ma guys.
Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by samuelchimmy(m): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
Mind what your kids watch on TV... Rip to the dead
Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by lonelydora: 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
Donald95:
lalasticlala

I started knowing what Opposite sex friendship is all about when I was 14 years old.

What is this world turning into. Very soon, kids will start coming out of the womb with an erect dicks ready for f.uc.k

At 9, all my life's ambition was to have a BMX bicycle.
Re: McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied by TobiAbuja: 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
This is tragic. Alabama is a very backward part of the US.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect / I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death / Gunfight Between Boko Haram And Nigerian Army In Sambisa Forest (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.