Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) (54365 Views)

Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by Timil: 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
9japrof:
The truth is everyone wants out of Nigeria, but it is a shame

the few that still finds Nigeria fantastic is the

(1.) Politicians who still bleeds this country dry
(2.) the few greedy businessmen who enjoys political support in exploiting the masses.
(3.) Majority of northerners who have not tasted life outside their zone or country

Please don't hogwash me with Let's Build Nigeria Bullshit, if the embassies could open their doors and 80 percent of Nigerians can afford the necessary fees and tickets, we would definitely flood other countries where things work...

Its beats my imagination that as a people, we still clamour for buhari, a serial failure, someone who failed in the 80's, was repackaged again and sold to the Nigerian people and he's still failing.

Now we clamour for atiku, tho a successful business man but have the weight of corruption hanging on his shoulders, we keep recycling politicians who keep riding on your intelligence and get away with it, but if you catch that bike thief, you set him ablaze, why don't Nigerians think of voting based on parameters and antecedents instead of sentiments.

Truth is I wish every Nigeria to escape Nigeria as soon as you can, but make sure its a legit way and you are going for a legit hussle
This is the best reply i've read on Nairaland this year.. 5 bottles of beer for you bruhv.
Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
Timil:
That's all I need right now.. I don't need one useless PVC what I need is an American passport.

The happiest day of my life will be the day I become a citizen of the states.

This country is useless the people are also useless, stupid and dumb they are just like chessboard while their polithiefcians are the chess masters.
come and take my American passport

This one my body is doing me go and marry go and marry. Did anybody tooked my name to Shiloh?
Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by azimibraun: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
Timil:
That's all I need right now.. I don't need one useless PVC what I need is an American passport.

This country is useless the people are also useless, stupid and dumb they are just like chessboard while their polithiefcians are the chess masters.
Think every part of the US has streets paved with Gold huh?
Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by azimibraun: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
Timil:

Visit the South Side of Chigaco or the Najavo Nation and come let us talk.
Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by Timil: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
notoriousbabe:
come and take my American passport

This one my body is doing me go and marry go and marry. Did anybody tooked my name to Shiloh?
Are you sure you didn't thiefed that American Passport? grin
Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by watchindelta(m): 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
Many ppl jst dey yarn dust. U ppl think italy passport na beans. Do u think UK or USA Passport speciale pass italy passport. I jst dy laf

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
Timil:
Are you sure you didn't thiefed that American Passport? grin
I'm not kidding o
Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by thunderbabs: 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
pyyxxaro:
People de hustle for better Blue passport

This one de show us Sudan Passport cool

Well congrats boss

Why u con congratulate am na shocked

Any beta country passport, collect and leave buhari with atiku
Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by lilwaalx: 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
1 Thessalonians 5:18 New International Version (NIV) give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
Good for him
Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by lilwaalx: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
daddytime:
Lol...
Naija...see wetin professional abi na ex dey celebrate.
It is well
Make e no worry e go play for Italian national team as ball boy/man.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 New International Version (NIV) give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
azimibraun:
Visit the South Side of Chigaco or the Najavo Nation and come let us talk.
Is south side and Najavo nation the only 2 places in US?

1 Like

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
This guy that year on PS2, the speed and shot no be here.
Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by seangy4konji: 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
That passport enters all the Coutries in the world and some with visa at port old enter but best countres in the world Visa free for 90 days or 60 days..

It's in the league of USA.Uk,switzerland and ko

Better passport.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by AreaFada2: 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
ogbonti:

Na lie oooo, 90-day visa free to western countries YES, stay?except EU country, not Canada or USA for sure. You can visit up to 90 days but you can't work even during those 90 days in USA and Canada, the moment you stay more than that 90 days, you must apply for a visitor visa or you become illegal instanta, and you will never be allowed in again if you leave, and if you stay illegal, you are subject to deportation when dem.catch you, SO WHAT'S THE USE?

Sorry, nothing to tell me about Western passports.

Can a Nigerian passport holder visit EU countries, Australia, Japan, Canada, USA or even Morocco without a visa? That alone is massive freedom.

Remember that applying to study or reside in many developed countries outside EU or getting your EU acquired qualifications mutually recognised for immigration purposes is far easier for EU citizens.

I have travelled extensively and I have a fair knowledge of where and how long EU citizens can visit or stay in other countries.

Knowing how many "bad belle" people are everywhere these days, if I say more you will see people accusing me of showing off that I have this or that passport.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by madjune(m): 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
This guy funny.

So many Edo olosho wey dey there get same passport and dem never shine am like he's doing.

Smh.
Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by eltolu: 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
A guy that was called to represent the country....
Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by pimper24: 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
ogbonti:
Wow, so Obinna Nsofor is happy to get Italian passport? Italy? A country that is in total financial mess? experiencing social chaos? Austerity measure? Chaiii, guy, you fall your hand badly, not even UK citizenship, Canadian, Australian or US citizenship.. so what did u do with all the few millions of $$$ u were paid at the EPL and Seria A Chievo Verona? you take am chop Akpu, eat nkwobi, drink beer and womanize?

Passasporto Italiana? Wetin Osas and Iziegbuwa trowey for Torino run enter UK to become illegal ?
I will rather be illegal in UK than have Italian passaporto

Tufiakwa!
He can decide to settle in any part of European Union. He can easily apply for Canadian resident Visa. Nairaland is filled with classified ignorance . Do you guys ask questions or do some kind of research

4 Likes

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
9japrof:
The truth is everyone wants out of Nigeria, but it is a shame

the few that still finds Nigeria fantastic is the

(1.) Politicians who still bleeds this country dry
(2.) the few greedy businessmen who enjoys political support in exploiting the masses.
(3.) Majority of northerners who have not tasted life outside their zone or country

Please don't hogwash me with Let's Build Nigeria Bullshit, if the embassies could open their doors and 80 percent of Nigerians can afford the necessary fees and tickets, we would definitely flood other countries where things work...

Its beats my imagination that as a people, we still clamour for buhari, a serial failure, someone who failed in the 80's, was repackaged again and sold to the Nigerian people and he's still failing.

Now we clamour for atiku, tho a successful business man but have the weight of corruption hanging on his shoulders, we keep recycling politicians who keep riding on your intelligence and get away with it, but if you catch that bike thief, you set him ablaze, why don't Nigerians think of voting based on parameters and antecedents instead of sentiments.

Truth is I wish every Nigeria to escape Nigeria as soon as you can, but make sure its a legit way and you are going for a legit hussle
MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
I am officially inviting you to dine with us this FESTIVE PERIOD. Let's exchange ideas.
Accommodation and FEEDING guaranteed.
NIGERIA destroys TALENTS faster than FIRE

1 Like

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by Timijo(m): 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
Please how did you get this citizenship passport? I am interested. To leave Nigeria just dey hungry me.
Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by Happyfela(m): 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nsofor that year for Playstation, This Guy Looks Like he no hold wella for a Footballer

I refuse to be a Hater,Nsofor na u sabi
Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by goat22: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Well congrats boss

Will you bend the knee? Bend the knee and experience freedom. The sons of the silver Lord are upon the land. Bend the knee valiant child.
Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
am d next inline
Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by Timil: 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
notoriousbabe:
I'm not kidding o
I hear you
Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by Fhowe: 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nelsizzy:
Look at what a professional footballer is celebrating. Shows how sad our condition is. What hope do the common man have?
thank you ,left to me it is uncalled for ,he will soon learn naija is the only place you can enjoy your money properly i hope he does not come back crying ,why wont they give him the passport they know he has money and they are ready to collect it all from him ,and this is one of the people that should be encouraging the youth you can still make it right from naija there afterall his own success story started from nigeria ,we need to end this syndrome were people think relocating abroad is a big achievement it is just one of those things we all should experience as humans.I have seen cases where people sold all they had to relocate abroad but when reality came into play it was too late to cry ,hence why you hear alot of crimes perpetrated by Nigerians abroad just to meet up.The system over there is totally different from what we are used too ,in naija you can see who will accommodate you for years and feed you without thinking much about it but out there to even pass a night in someones house na wahala talkless of feeding you it is all man for themselves .
Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by Fhowe: 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
no place like home last last you go still come naija ,if people like dangote did not give up their citizenship who be this one yimu
Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by addicted268(f): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
Earthbound:
.His village people right now...

grin grin his former village people

1 Like

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by timibare(m): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
ogbonti:

Escape to go dey chop pizza in that racist country that throws banana to Mario Balloteli, who plays for the Italian National soccer team, dang! angry
e sha better pass naija....

1 Like

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by Afonja007: 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Well congrats boss
see this one Italian person will wake up all what he need to be in America or Canada or Australia is just ticket and nothing more italian don't need American passport ,America Is founded by Italian man Christopher columbus

1 Like

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by sayisayi(m): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
Shithole retirement averted!!

1 Like

Re: Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) by Charly68: 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
The guy refused to be received by our poly thieves ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? / Cynthia Uwak Ditches Her Tomboy Outfits For Sexy Female Dresses (Photos) / Egypt Goalkeeper's Water Bottle Covered With Notes On Senegal's Penalty Takers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.