Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. (9242 Views)

My Journey Into The World Of Agriculture: Snail & Fish Farming , And Processing / First 1 Acre Cucumber Farm In Ogun State Diary / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by jethro2: 12:25am On Dec 16, 2018
You make 1 million every 3 weeks in agriculture?

And you are here looking for what?

52 weeks in a year
52 ÷ 3 = 17.3

You make 17.3 million in a year?
From Fish, Snail and Poultry?

Something is fishy

And to the greedy fish heads writing interested..
Hope you guys will not come here to start crying crocodile tears of how you got scammed

What the heck is wrong with you guys?

obinnaazu:
Hello Guys ...

I believe you are wondering why I said 1 million, but the truth is I make 1 million every 3weeks . No jokes what I do is snail farming poultry and fish farming.

I never knew agriculture was lucrative till poverty hit me, with little help and a deep research in 8months my friend working for a firm the pay 300k , became envy of my lifestyle.

Agriculture can make you a millionaire , if you play the game right... I am not talking for the sake of talking I am writing out off experience... Do you know I can tell you how to get your snails today , where and how... In fact snails are in your environment all you need is a technique and you will get it enough within 24 hours..

so if you are interested just reply '' INTERESTED '' and we get going...

You must become a millionaire even if laziness is your second name....

stay safe.

Obinna.

6 Likes

Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Brainbox2020(m): 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
INTERESTED
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Brainbox2020(m): 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
obinnaazu:
welcome back ....

yea my previous post I said I penned it is possible to get your snail from your environment...

First let me introduce my self, My name is Obinna, a graduate of Biochemistry and a serious farmer am not up to 25 but , to frank with you I have been to places I never expected through agriculture .

Now Snail is a very important meal over the world .It is very rich in protein and other nutritional values . Apart from the protein in snail meat, snail contains iron, low fat and contains almost all the amino acid , which is needed for human body.

Having said that the first thing anyone who wants to go into snail farming will consider is a snailery ( a snail house )

yea yesterday I said I will tell us how to get your snails from your environment, without visiting any market..

you see I remembered selling about 500 snails last week to a certain hotel in owerri , 1 sold one snail 1k ( because of the size) so i made 500k, my girlfriend was shocked she resigned the next day and joined me in the farm... that was for that day , last week alone I made 3million no jokes my network is delaying I would send the screen shot of my alert and invoice ...

so all I need is your seriousness , You want to get your snails within 48 hours ... ( I mean 48 hours ) I am giving that free all you need to do is comment interested , drop your email and WhatsApp number.
remember to space your your number to avoid my nairaland bro vex...

Is time for you to blow,... I know in 3month you will be visiting Dubai for vaccination, I will be visiting Luxemburg in 1 week courtesy of my farm ....
Be wise

comment ... interested and email or WhatsApp no.
INTERESTED 08132776413. Rainbowanimalsfarm@gmail.com
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by iemmanuel33(m): 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
Here is my e-mail address umegarakweemmanuel@gmail
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by funkyj99(m): 1:08am On Dec 17, 2018
Intrested
Hawkins99forever@gm
ail.com
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Brunosamel(m): 2:39am On Dec 17, 2018
obinnaazu:
Hello Guys ...

I believe you are wondering why I said 1 million, but the truth is I make 1 million every 3weeks . No jokes what I do is snail farming poultry and fish farming.

I never knew agriculture was lucrative till poverty hit me, with little help and a deep research in 8months my friend working for a firm the pay 300k , became envy of my lifestyle.

Agriculture can make you a millionaire , if you play the game right... I am not talking for the sake of talking I am writing out off experience... Do you know I can tell you how to get your snails today , where and how... In fact snails are in your environment all you need is a technique and you will get it enough within 24 hours..

so if you are interested just reply '' INTERESTED '' and we get going...

You must become a millionaire even if laziness is your second name....

stay safe.

Obinna.
interested
brunosamuel79@outlook.com
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by NGsnails: 8:18am On Dec 17, 2018
What is their average weight and your location?
Send me a WhatsApp message on 08092414515

marvin212:
I have snails in large quantity, I need buyers.
@OP how do I get buyers for my snails

My contact is 08164195062 for calls and whatsapp
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by ejibamui: 9:24am On Dec 17, 2018
ejitolamuideen94@gmail.com
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by akinsmail51: 10:19am On Dec 17, 2018
Kit yourself up, 2019 is almost here!

Hello,

Next year is almost here. And doing what you did this year probably isn’t going to be sufficient. Simply because you have more to contribute than you did this year. You have much more important goals worth achieving. As the new year approaches, it’s a good time to think about how we can improve ourselves and our approach to personal financial prosperity.

To reach your goals, you’ll probably need more inventive and entrepreneurial skills to kit up yourself, increase your earning potential, stand out from your peers and make strategic impact in the race of 2019.

Now is your time to lay a solid foundation for 2019. Get the knowledge to improve yourself, career and business by signing up today to learn the basics and business of snail farming. ‘The Merciful Merchants’ offers you this golden business opportunity via Mega-WhatsApp seminar on "Comprehensive Snail Farming Business Masterclass" so that you can exploit riches of this sector that is yet to be noticed by many and be well-equipped to save for an early retirement, tackle your debt, and grow your net worth.

What are you waiting for?

Pay #20,000 into ‘The Merciful Merchants’, 0021158404, STANBIC IBTC. Then, send your payment details to +2348065524808 via a WhatsApp message to participate in a 5-Day Mega WhatsApp seminar plus a day physical training titled "Comprehensive Snail Farming Business Masterclass" which is slated to take place as follows:
=====================================
1st Stream
Online via WhatsApp :
February 4th - 8th, 2019 (3 hours daily, 6pm - 9pm)

Physical: 9th February, 2019| Location: Ibadan.
2nd Stream
Online via WhatsApp :
February 18th-22nd, 2019 (3 hours daily, 6pm - 9pm)

Physical: 23rd February, 2019| Location: Ibadan.
For more details, simply contact Owolabi +2348024743010| themercifulmerchants@gmail.com

Pls. Forward

NB: This training is only meant for those who are ambitious for financial success and ready to gain an insight which will aid them to acquire money, to keep money and to make their surpluses earn more money.

Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by yemiisaac: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by obinnaazu(m): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
Good morning to you my fellow farmers and millionaires.

yea its been God all this while, all thanks to him. Last week I sent my eBook on getting your snails free of charge without paying anyone a dime.

And so far there have been a lot of thank you message on my email, someone sent me a message that he has gotten about 380 snails and have sold some... Wow am happy for everyone.

Now I want to teach you how to feed your snails free of charge, if you know you have not gotten my initial eBook , just signify below ..

if you are ready or interested on getting your guide to feed your snails , just signify below as usual with ( INTERESTED ) with your mail and WhatsApp no.

I an creating a group soon on WhatsApp for those that I have their WhatsApp no ... don't be left behind .

remember this agriculture changed my story and I want so for you.

obinna.
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by mj31(m): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
INTRESTED ajuwonabdulmujeeb2@gmail.com
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Brainbox2020(m): 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
obinnaazu:

yea its been God all this while, all thanks to him. Last week I sent my eBook on getting your snails free of charge without paying anyone a dime.

And so far there have been a lot of thank you message on my email, someone sent me a message that he has gotten about 380 snails and have sold some... Wow am happy for everyone.

Now I want to teach you how to feed your snails free of charge, if you know you have not gotten my initial eBook , just signify below ..

if you are ready or interested on getting your guide to feed your snails , just signify below as usual with ( INTERESTED ) with your mail and WhatsApp no.

I an creating a group soon on WhatsApp for those that I have their WhatsApp no ... don't be left behind .

obinna.
INTERESTED Rainbowanimalsfarm@gmail.com 08132776413
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by obinnaazu(m): 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hello its obinna again, last time I was talking about agricultural export brokerage.
let's continue..

The Big Secret

Veteran exporters and prospective exporters are in dire need of
export contracts for the various agricultural and allied/ mineral
commodities that could be explored within the country.

So all you
should do as an export brokerage entrepreneur is to secure these
contracts via the internet using the various trade portals listed in
this manual and also aided with your GSM phone, you could start
earning commissions which run into millions of Naira in few months
depending on the size of the shipment. This manual contains all you
may need to secure a “genuine export contract”.

All you need to do is to read through, carefully understanding the elements of an export business process.
This manual in short launches you out as an export consultant and
facilitator to the numerous prospective exporters who are out there
seriously searching for your services.

How It Works
Anything that is manufactured, produced or harvested within
Nigeria and taken out of the country for sale to foreigners is said to have been exported.

And it is obvious that all manufacturers,
merchants or suppliers of goods (which maybe agricultural or
mineral commodities) would want a worldwide market, it is not
easy for a company that is limited in its scope and abilities.

This Is Where You Come In As An Export Broker

wow that's all for now ,... if you have not gotten my free eBook do so send me a mail now

dannymikescrib @ gmail .com
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by obinnaazu(m): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
Jethro 2 , am happy you are calculating the money I have , I love that now let me ease you a bit on my income. it is even sometimes more than that

I Sale my fish (cat fish) of 5 months 3000 per one I sale about 300 fishes.. do the math

300 x 3000 = 900k

snails
yesterday I sold my snails sack #900 and I sold 500 snails
let's do it again

900 x 500 = 450,000

I believe you know this is festive season and I sold my broilers 3,800 each , 1 have sold 800 birds
so Jethro let's do it again

3,800 x 800 = 3,040,000.

now Mr Jethro I hope you have seen it. if you want to visit my farm, all you have to do its to apply for a tour on my farm, you pay the required fee and I let you in.

so far a lot of people on this platform has learnt from me , try and become one of them and stop calculating my money for me.

1 Like

Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by emilygold(f): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
obinnaazu:

obinna.
All this while I've been following patiently waiting for the part where you would actually say reasonable stuffs about the faring each day you ramble non stop without any info. If you really make this much am sure you won't have time to be typing all this meaningless posts you keep typing.

Truth be told nothing is easily achieved for those aspiring to go into farming, study your chosen niche and environs, see what trends most there before you start. One thing is having a farm another is customer base. Good luck everyone.

5 Likes

Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Unie30: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
Agriculture is very lucrative, but just a few are involved due to laziness. People prefer working like slaves for the Government/Bosses than engaging in things that will give them more money and rest. I can never work for anyone.

1 Like

Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by obinnaazu(m): 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
emilygold:
All this while I've been following patiently waiting for the part where you would actually say reasonable stuffs about the faring each day you ramble non stop without any info. If you really make this much am sure you won't have time to be typing all this meaningless posts you keep typing.

Truth be told nothing is easily achieved for those aspiring to go into farming, study your chosen niche and environs, see what trends most there before you start. One thing is having a farm another is customer base. Good luck everyone.

Thanks for your observation, if knowledge was always sweet, it won't be interesting...
when you have known the boring one , then the sweet hands becomes nothing .

1 Like

Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by obinnaazu(m): 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
Unie30:
Agriculture is very lucrative, but just a few are involved due to laziness. People prefer working like slaves for the Government/Bosses than engaging in things that will give them more money and rest. I can never work for anyone.

God bless you bro...
I believe you are a lover of agriculture....
Drop your mail
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by medoplus(m): 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
I'm interested. medoplus2u@gmail.com
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Sodiq36: 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
I'm highly interested, pls send to sodiqsalaudeen36@gmail.com
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by olaeffect(m): 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
obinnaazu:

Thanks for your observation, if knowledge was always sweet, it won't be interesting...
when you have known the boring one , then the sweet hands becomes nothing .

One thing i must commend you for is your maturity of responding to observations.
I would have love to verify your profit/income claims but i cannot "pay" for a farm tour just to confirm your claims.
I will choose to wait patiently for testimonies from all the people typing INTERESTED.

1 Like

Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by obinnaazu(m): 9:35am On Dec 19, 2018
olaeffect:

One thing i must commend you for is your maturity of responding to observations.
I would have love to verify your profit/income claims but i cannot "pay" for a farm tour just to confirm your claims.
I will choose to wait patiently for testimonies from all the people typing INTERESTED.

hello...
I won't want you to wait, I want you to participate. let me ask you what is your biggest challenge in Agriculture ?
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
point of lay birds also available at Ibadan for sale contact me..08051815079 14 weeks...1, 250 15 weeks,...1300 naira
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by olaeffect(m): 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
obinnaazu:

hello...
I won't want you to wait, I want you to participate. let me ask you what is your biggest challenge in Agriculture ?

My biggest challenge has been motality/poor yield cry
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by okwysplace: 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
08077910019 okwy7@icloud.com
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by obinnaazu(m): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
olaeffect:

My biggest challenge has been motality/poor yield cry
Give me your mail , let me help you
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by olaeffect(m): 8:03am On Dec 20, 2018
obinnaazu:

Give me your mail , let me help you

ola_effect@yahoo.com
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Massacre(m): 10:16am On Dec 20, 2018
Interested 0 8 1 7 0 0 1 2 0 5 7
Mrzeal1995@Gmail.com
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Youngext: 10:49am On Dec 20, 2018
Interested
chisomkanayo@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Does Irish Potato Grow ONLY In Plateau State / Of What Use Is Maize Cob After Removing The Grains. / Audu Ogbeh Distributes Seeds To Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.