Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari (2753 Views)

Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West / Biafra: Buhari Not In ‘mecca’, Nnamdi Kanu Provides ‘pictorial Evidence’ / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari by NWFX(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
As the issue of Jubril, the Aso Rock impostor drags on, the presidency is yet to come out to fully address this scandal in a press conference.

This has lead Nnamdi Kanu to add new evidence or rather fresh new cuts in what he describes as "Death by a thousand cuts" that the Jubril currently in Aso Rock is a fake and a body double of the dead Buhari.

However, before we get to the fresh cuts, here are some important facts you need to know about the impostor Jubril Aminu Al-sudani.

.His name is Jubril Aminu Al-Sudani.

.He is from the country of Sudan.

.Jubril is on contract deal worth of over 250,000 million US dollars with Nigeria government to impersonate Muhammadu Buhari.

.Jubril is noticeably younger looking than the Buhari Nigerians voted for in 2015.

.This current version of Buhari is now considerably shorter than the 2015 version.

.This version of Buhari can no longer speak his mother tongue, Fulfulde.

.The ear of this current Buhari is structurally different from the previous One.

.Jubril's palm prints are obviously different from that of President Buhari.

Read The Full Article here:

http://www.naijaloop.com/nnamdi-kanu-provides-3-more-evidence-why-jubril-aminu-is-not-buhari/

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari by zlantanfan: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
It would really be nice if this lunatic can stop his obsession with a "zoo president".

It seems he really needs buhari to dignify his lowlife with some attention, they really want buhari to rub with them in their "piggy mud".

The day buhari does one of its so called evidence is the day they would keep bringing up more foolishness. (We now know who is wise).

They kept saying ipob was deadly and can destroy the zoo, ordinary pyton dance they saturated the nairaland claiming ipob was toothless until buhari responded with slap to their stupidity.

They need the attention badly

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari by kelzek: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2018

In other news : do you need funds for your projects without interest or collateral, check my signature
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ohamadike on point, the imposter in aso rock must be put to shame n returned to Sudan or his foster home in daura

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari by FarahAideed: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nonsense!!! Nobody will pay anyone 250 million dollars to be a body double .. How much does it cost to shoot an a list Hollywood block burster? Instead of us to concentrate on how to send devil Buhari back to Daura see what we are discussing

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari by toplinetrtrend: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
Let Buhari disprove this allegation by speaking his mother tongue

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari by Chuks9000: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
Hnmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari by toplinetrtrend: 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
FarahAideed:
Nonsense!!! Nobody will pay anyone 250 million dollars to be a body double .. How much does it cost to shoot an a list Hollywood block burster? Instead of us to concentrate on how to send devil Buhari back to Daura see what we are discussing

Not when it involves impersonating the president of a country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari by FarahAideed: 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

Not when it involves impersonating the president of a country

Even those that body doubled Saddam Hussein received about 30 thousand dollars a year and they were many oo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari by QuotaSystem: 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
FarahAideed:

Are you tired of playing along? Lol.

This iPig opposition is just ridiculously silly, and we earnestly hope they keep it up for an easy landslide for Baba.

No leffelendum...no eRection cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari by sparkle6(m): 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
This Nnamdi guy always have some trash to spew everytime.
Hand over the weed man. It aint for children.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari by dunkem21(m): 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
FarahAideed:

Even those that body doubled Saddam Hussein received about 30 thousand dollars a year and they were many oo

You don't seem to understand, sis..

Saddam was alive and have many doubles..

This is not the same claim here.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari by zlantanfan: 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
QuotaSystem:

This iPig opposition is just ridiculously silly, and we earnestly hope they keep it up for an easy landslide for Baba.

The stupidity is even making him sick and dumb.

I guess he is tired of the new low ipob take their bar of foolishness to everyday.

Someone said Nigeria pays Jubril family 70% of Nigeria oil revenue for 10 years. (The organizers would have been ready to bribe jubrils entire community with Nigeria full budget because if I know jubril its free blackmail ATM machine to Nigeria treasury).

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari by lilvicky68(m): 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
Same old shit... Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari by FarahAideed: 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Show me anywhere i played along with this Jubril nonsense or shut up
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari by Paschalp(m): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
Where are the new evidences kwanu
Bloggers wee just be wasting my mb upandan

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari by daddytime(m): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
Papa Jack the Bingo.

Make this guy just marry tontolet...they seem to have loads in common.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari by vonlogon: 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
toplinetrtrend:
Let Buhari disprove this allegation by speaking his mother tongue

You are too much.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari by dunkem21(m): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
FarahAideed:

Just leave these trolls alone.

I don't even believe Jubril is Buhari or versa but the facts keep mounting by the day and nobody seems to counter them.

OK, why can't Buhari speak his mother tongue?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari by FarahAideed: 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
dunkem21:

Just leave these trolls alone.

I don't even believe Jubril is Buhari or versa but the facts keep mounting by the day and nobody seems to counter them.

OK, why can't Buhari speak his mother tongue?

Bro I am beginning to believe that Buhari has two body doubles in ask rock
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari by QuotaSystem: 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
FarahAideed:

Frustrated much?

You are guilty by association tongue

Abi can't you see Jubrins left shoulder is higher than the right shoulder?

No lefellendum...no eRection...so says the supleme leader... cool

Iseeee!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari by Makito015(m): 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
This is Nigeria

Jubril impersonating buhari

Jubril back to sudan is a must for you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari by Karaske: 11:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Let Kanu Come Down To Nigeria And Present His Evidence To Us Here, Or Adobilivit
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari by czarina(f): 12:01am On Dec 12, 2018
This used to be funny, but not anymore, it's just plain annoying now!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari by GarriKoro(m): 1:15am On Dec 12, 2018
To be an IPOB pig is to be irredeemable
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari by FearGodinall: 2:03am On Dec 12, 2018
Though i had never been part of this madness because, except such takes place in the moon but this question wells up within me. No matter how insignificant your accuser is,when not properly handled may look like a reality. To those in support or against of this m.....,you were in school after graduating, you were accused that you don't have certificate,what will you do
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari by farem: 2:08am On Dec 12, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:
Ohamadike on point, the imposter in aso rock must be put to shame n returned to Sudan or his foster home in daura

As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari by wwwmaster: 4:27am On Dec 12, 2018
You guys eeh!

(1) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Mindless Marginalisation Of S'east By APC Must Stop - Anyim / Nnamdi Kanu Cries Again "Yoruba Wake Up, Something About To Happen To Osibanjo" / OSHIOMOLE To Decamp To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.