Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) (22340 Views)

NEDG: Kwankwaso Debates With Himself, As Obi, Tinubu, And Atiku Fail To Show Up / Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches / You Must Come For Debate, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
what about pcp? dr felix. people no even knw am
Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by femicyrus(m): 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
dodoniyi:

Sowore was rigged out on purpose.

1 Like

Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by Shookonekilla: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
All top candidates should be represented

Nigeria is a joke

Anyways I don't care who wins as long as it's not buhari 's double
Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by xarm(m): 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
They should have include SOWORE now undecided

1 Like

Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by koolbe(m): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
bedspread:
So others are not parties??

I Thought Fela Duro was beaten hands down by Mr Olawepo!

Seems the Organizers are confused!

How do u mean? Hashim lost to Fela in d party primaries of ANN. Rather than accept d outcome, he tried to break d party. He didn't achieve anything so he paid his way to become d candidate of PT. Hashim is a serial looser.

The boyscout politicians have been separated from d men
Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by Egein(m): 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
Abeg wey that guy wey dey always post about that Hashim of a boy? Lmao. Where Sowore?
Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by koolbe(m): 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
Shookonekilla:
All top candidates should be represented

Nigeria is a joke

Anyways I don't care who wins as long as it's not buhari 's double

All over d world, just d leading candidates are selected for debates. A poll was carried out and d top 5 will be debating

2 Likes

Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by homebase(m): 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
The rigging has already started by the exclusion of Sowore.

Oh now i know say the Nigeria ruling cabal dey fear revolution o, chai!

2 Likes

Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by bedspread: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
koolbe:

How do u mean? Hashim lost to Fela in d party primaries of ANN. Rather than accept d outcome, he tried to break d party. He didn't achieve anything so he paid his way to become d candidate of PT. Hashim is a serial looser.

The boyscout politicians have been separated from d men
Thats your side..
I saw a news of Hakeem win An Ann Primaries here! And he has Merged with PT!
Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by Afamed: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
vanbonattel:
I agree, they should all remove their caps before the camera grin
Yes we all agree to that they will all remove their caps only if the debate will be held in America
Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by Afamed: 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
baysol:

Where is Omoyele Showore in the scheme of things? Buhari is very delusional he still thinks that this is mid 80s coup plot era.
Small Pikin, Na buhari or FG organize the debate?
Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by luckysmills: 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
The way this Kingsley Moghalu is pushing, if his party is as strong as even sdp, hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by LastDays777: 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
vanbonattel:

I have no idea why this is so funny cheesy
Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by Joefirst(m): 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
this is nonsense.

they are scared of Sowore, that he might bring information to ruin them... bunch of jokes.. you are all leaving in 2019.

the more they try to sideline Sowore, the more they increase his popularity..

#TakeItBack

3 Likes

Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by koolbe(m): 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
bedspread:
Thats your side..
I saw a news of Hakeem win An Ann Primaries here! And he has Merged with PT!

At least we all know who is d ANN candidate. Hashim is now with PT. U should know d real character of d man by now
Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by Regiinald: 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
I don't see Oby winning the presidency... Techmanga
Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by kingsclass: 11:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
vanbonattel:

That table wey you dey shake my hand no dey.
Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by Youngsage: 11:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
bedspread:
So others are not parties??

I Thought Fela Duro was beaten hands down by Mr Olawepo!

Seems the Organizers are confused!
No. Quite contrary to that.
Mr Olawepo lost the primaries and initially protested the result with some of his crew members to futility. He later left to form another party called people's trust together with his crew members,, wheres now their presidential candidate.
Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by Youngsage: 11:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
Vickym1:
undecided

How come sowore is not among

The 5 parties where selected by a voting process.
Sadly, Mr Sowore's team could not amass as much votes to be able to secure a position at the debate table.

Would have loved to hear him though.

1 Like

Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by somehow: 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
When did your name turn to "our"? please always speak for yourself, it's a sign of maturity.
lonelydora:
The BIG 5.

Sadly, the contest is between APC's Buhari Jubril and Nigerians ( PDP's Atiku is just our representative)

I just wished Oby and Kingsley were in PDP or APC.
Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by Konisewu: 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
Jubril don take note of d date ..d fear of debate for jubril ......................

Make we dey observe

Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by jamjo: 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
stephanie11:

The Nigerian Elections Debate Group (NEDG) and the Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria (BON) has announced the selection of 5 political parties for the vice presidential and presidential debates leading up to the 2019 general elections.

In a statement to newsmen obtained by PoliticsNGR, the Executive secretary of the NEDG, Eddi Emesiri revealed that the political parties selected include: The peoples Democratic Party(PDP), The All Progressives Congress(APC), The Alliance for New Nigeria(ANN), Allied Congress Party of Nigeria(ACPN) and the Young progressives Party(YPP).

This means that the Presidential candidates that will be publicly squaring off include; Atiku Abubakar, Muhammadu Buhari, Fela Durotoye, Oby Ezekwesili and Kingsley Moghalu.

The vice-presidential debate will hold from 7pm at the congress hall of the Transcorp Hilton in Abuja on Friday, December 14, 2018, while the presidential debate is scheduled to hold on Saturday, January 19, 2019.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-bon-nedg-pick-5-political-parties-debate-full-list/

BON must explain to Nigerians the criteria they used in selecting the five political parties that will participate in the debate. (BON) is a broad coalition of public and private broadcasters and as such should be inclusive, If they don't, let the excluded parties come together and go to court to stop the debate ...
Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by EmperorShizzy: 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
Youngsage:

The 5 parties where selected by a voting process.
Sadly, Mr Sowore's team could not amass as much votes to be able to secure a position at the debate table.

Would have loved to hear him though.

Even Channels TV that conducted the voting process cant say Sowore did not get enough vote to secure a spot
They did not show the result of the voting or anything
The Devilish Tyrannic Government of the day are doing their best to stop the liberation of Nigeria from the shackles of Thieving and heartless cabals
They stopped Sowore from the mega rally in Sokoto and are using police as their tool
However The Revolution is coming and they'll be shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
dodoniyi:

He is own your representative

Atiku, the potential seller and at the same time the buyer of NNPC

Never will my vote go to such corrupt politrickian
One party nearly sold NLNG to Dangote, was it PDP?
Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by samyyoung1(m): 12:14am On Dec 12, 2018
Even in opposition, u got to be civilized, sowore lacks dis composure so he can not seat with kings

Another point is DAT Atiku n Buhari wld not attend coz of light weight debators....save this

1 Like

Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by Abee79(m): 12:16am On Dec 12, 2018
Olalan:
In actual reality the presidential election is just BTW the APC and PDP
Sadly so too . . . undecided undecided undecided cry
Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:23am On Dec 12, 2018
Am beginning to like this Sowore of a guy

1 Like

Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by Zubbyemodi(m): 12:32am On Dec 12, 2018
stephanie11:

The Nigerian Elections Debate Group (NEDG) and the Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria (BON) has announced the selection of 5 political parties for the vice presidential and presidential debates leading up to the 2019 general elections.

In a statement to newsmen obtained by PoliticsNGR, the Executive secretary of the NEDG, Eddi Emesiri revealed that the political parties selected include: The peoples Democratic Party(PDP), The All Progressives Congress(APC), The Alliance for New Nigeria(ANN), Allied Congress Party of Nigeria(ACPN) and the Young progressives Party(YPP).

This means that the Presidential candidates that will be publicly squaring off include; Atiku Abubakar, Muhammadu Buhari, Fela Durotoye, Oby Ezekwesili and Kingsley Moghalu.

The vice-presidential debate will hold from 7pm at the congress hall of the Transcorp Hilton in Abuja on Friday, December 14, 2018, while the presidential debate is scheduled to hold on Saturday, January 19, 2019.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-bon-nedg-pick-5-political-parties-debate-full-list/
can't wait
Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by micflo28(m): 12:54am On Dec 12, 2018
Remove Durotoye and replace with sowore. Buhari and Atiku needs to hear the truth that day. This is and incursion against the youths

2 Likes

Re: BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) by bigpastor(m): 12:56am On Dec 12, 2018
I expected the other parties besides APC and PDP to unite and form one strong opposition party.
Why will our ego rob us of the CHANGE we need in Nigeria!!!!!
I better keep my PVC for other purposes for self-identification as a regulatory ID card.
The old wine is still in the antiquated bottles.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) / South Africa Returns Seized $15m To Nigeria / Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.