Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex (21900 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / When Girls Want Sex, They Cant Hide It. My Experience[pix +18] / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by highqueen(f): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
zicoraads:

Do you lot say the bolded as a joke, or what?

I always find it laughable. How can an entire forum of thousands of people not have good ones amongst them?!
Ok
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
kaycee125:
Great idea, I don't do new year resolutions though.
Making yearly resolutions isn't synonymous to building castles in the air as speculated. grin It's best you do one or two and make them very realistic. It helps to keep you focused when you know what you need to do in that year. Many people don't, I do, and it has been working for me since I began.
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by MannieA(f): 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
highqueen:
Lol. My pic is there now. But will be removed soon shaa

see ur fresh skin...niccceee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
highqueen:
grin I sent you a massage on WhatsApp.
Nice dear
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by highqueen(f): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
Colourich:
Nice dear
Thanks hun.
You see why I love you. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by highqueen(f): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
MannieA:

see ur fresh skin...niccceee
Lolz.
Thanchu. smiley
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
highqueen:

Thanks hun.
You see why I love you. kiss kiss kiss
You are doing a good job, lolzzz. I like your profile
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by highqueen(f): 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
Colourich:
You are doing a good job, lolzzz. I like your profile
Hahaha.
Thanks hun. kiss kiss kiss

I deh cook grin grin
Make I finish quick go complete am.
Your profile is so amazing. cry cry cry
Wanna be like you when I grow up. kiss
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
highqueen:

undecided grin
Thanks.
kaycee125 yea i don c a number of highqueen's pix. She's a preety lightskin chick. Hmm hiighqueen u looking sweet in dis ur pixwink.
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
highqueen:
Hahaha. Thanks hun. kiss kiss kiss
I deh cook grin grin Make I finish quick go complete am. Your profile is so amazing. cry cry cry Wanna be like you when I grow up. kiss
Hahahahahaha, thanks dear.
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by highqueen(f): 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
lefulefu:
kaycee125 yea i don c a number of highqueen's pix. She's a preety lightskin chick. Hmm hiighqueen u looking sweet in dis ur pixwink.
Lols.
Don't mind piiko grin grin

Thanks dear.
Goodevening
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by highqueen(f): 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
Colourich:
Hahahahahaha, thanks dear.
Welucomu. smiley
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
Oluwa4u:
Please dont be shy lets hear how you ask your bf/husband for sex.
honey, i need cash for a new dress and sexy lingerie

3 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Eberechi24(f): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
highqueen:

Lol. My pic is there now.
But will be removed soon shaa
You are beautiful, stop hiding it. Give nl men something to view.
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by highqueen(f): 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
Eberechi24:

You are beautiful, stop hiding it. Give nl men something to view.
Lol.
Thanks.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Iamgrey5(m): 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
highqueen:
Thanks hun. You see why I love you. kiss kiss kiss
it's not nice tongue
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by highqueen(f): 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
Iamgrey5:
it's not nice tongue
Lol.

grin grin grin

I know right embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Iamgrey5(m): 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
highqueen:
Lol.
grin grin grin
I know right embarassed embarassed
Yeah, my honest opinion cheesy tongue

Anyways, I can see that you are enjoying from your pics
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by highqueen(f): 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Yeah, my honest opinion cheesy tongue

Anyways, I can see that you are enjoying from your pics
Nothing to enjoy.
Wanna go for my nysc jareh sad sad
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Iamgrey5(m): 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
highqueen:
Nothing to enjoy. Wanna go for my nysc jareh sad sad
Yeah, don't worry
We you will do it in Ibadan.
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by highqueen(f): 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Yeah, don't worry

We you will do it in Ibadan.
Haha.
Nobi me and you oo grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Iamgrey5(m): 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
highqueen:
Haha. Nobi me and you oo grin
It will happen cheesy grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by highqueen(f): 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
Iamgrey5:
It will happen cheesy grin
Will redeploy naa grin grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Iamgrey5(m): 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
highqueen:
Will redeploy naa grin grin
I won't let you cheesy grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by highqueen(f): 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I won't let you cheesy grin
Hahahah.
Oya, come and pay my bride naa tongue angry angry
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Iamgrey5(m): 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
highqueen:
Hahahah. Oya, come and pay my bride naa tongue angry angry
Don't worry naa tongue
Sooon cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
Smiles... Amazing...

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Oluwa4u(m): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
funmisticqueen:
honey, i need cash for a new dress and sexy lingerie
grin grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
kimbraa:
You tried, but what made you guess it's ....? grin

Please Ma'am, can you edit my name outta your post?
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
kimbraa:
LOL cheesy I and ... don't even relate so much on Nairaland. What would you have said of Jason if you knew he and I when he was frequent here? grin

What is the meaning of all these?

Please kindly go back and edit your post.
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by pocohantas(f): 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
Highqueen, Oya send the picture to my mailbox... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? / Deceived By Facebook Lover, Story Of Pamela Mojekwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.