Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,773 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Photos Of The Kupe Boy, Jimseuh That Juliet Ibrahim Is Giving The 'Green Light' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of The Kupe Boy, Jimseuh That Juliet Ibrahim Is Giving The 'Green Light' (66706 Views)

Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram / Girls Threw Their G-strings At Kupe Boys In Lagos Last Night / Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Kupe Boy, Jimseuh That Juliet Ibrahim Is Giving The 'Green Light' by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:09am On Dec 12, 2018
frbona:
lmao Thanks
With your smelly mouth. Who your thanks help
Re: Photos Of The Kupe Boy, Jimseuh That Juliet Ibrahim Is Giving The 'Green Light' by Urahpopopo(m): 11:33am On Dec 12, 2018
TheWebbers:
Juliet doesn't have taste afterall

Falling for a guy cos of his looks and rubbish Kupe thingy at her age and station in life
Shatap!!! If she falls for you, which is very impossible, you won’t be saying this shit

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Kupe Boy, Jimseuh That Juliet Ibrahim Is Giving The 'Green Light' by Mryacks: 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
TheWebbers:
Juliet doesn't have taste afterall

Falling for a guy cos of his looks and rubbish Kupe thingy at her age and station in life

Exactly....These girls just after body later they will come and be complaining of how they were badly treated badly in their relationships/marriages.
Re: Photos Of The Kupe Boy, Jimseuh That Juliet Ibrahim Is Giving The 'Green Light' by destinydamian(m): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
omo yellow girls and big chest.....there is God oh shocked grin

Re: Photos Of The Kupe Boy, Jimseuh That Juliet Ibrahim Is Giving The 'Green Light' by haladadon: 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
kense88:
Intelligent man. I dey shame for most of our brothers. Dwaney the rock johnson wakes up as early as 3:30 to 4:00 am to work out. He is the second highest paid actor in 2018. He has a very very busy schedule. Yet Mr haladadon thinks his little business is enough reason to keep him away from the gym

Dwayne the rock we be wrestler?
he was a born wrestler so he had to gym at a very young age.
Re: Photos Of The Kupe Boy, Jimseuh That Juliet Ibrahim Is Giving The 'Green Light' by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
haladadon:

because he has no job or business of his own.
you can't have a job or business and still have time for the gym, it doesn't work that way.

the only thing giving these guys money might be Instagram modelling shii.
So much undiluted ignorance! Did this guy just say you can't have a job and still go to the gym?? And he got two likes from his fellow ignoramuses!
Re: Photos Of The Kupe Boy, Jimseuh That Juliet Ibrahim Is Giving The 'Green Light' by haladadon: 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

So much undiluted ignorance! Did this guy just say you can't have a job and still go to the gym?? And he got two likes from his fellow ignoramuses!

I hope you know that guy's body is not Saturday-only gym.
Re: Photos Of The Kupe Boy, Jimseuh That Juliet Ibrahim Is Giving The 'Green Light' by bluefilm: 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
Sicilyjoe:

Who told u is only u understand, " u don kill me "

You try. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photos Of The Kupe Boy, Jimseuh That Juliet Ibrahim Is Giving The 'Green Light' by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
haladadon:

I hope you know that guy's body is not Saturday-only gym.
I work from Monday to Saturday..Yet I still hit the gym most days in a week..I wake up early, hit the gym and report to my workplace..if not for privacy I would have posted my pictures..you can tell that the guy in the OP already has a good physique..the gym just added icing to the cake..
Re: Photos Of The Kupe Boy, Jimseuh That Juliet Ibrahim Is Giving The 'Green Light' by amakadihot87(f): 9:38am On Dec 16, 2018
frbona:
chai
Dey don straf dis one taya
.......yes I don straf tire na , how come you never cross my path
Re: Photos Of The Kupe Boy, Jimseuh That Juliet Ibrahim Is Giving The 'Green Light' by frbona: 10:44am On Dec 16, 2018
amakadihot87:
.......yes I don straf tire na , how come you never cross my path
I hump only nines and tens. You are at best, a 6. I don't do hookups either so save your breath
Re: Photos Of The Kupe Boy, Jimseuh That Juliet Ibrahim Is Giving The 'Green Light' by amakadihot87(f): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2018
frbona:
I hump only nines and tens. You are at best, a 6. I don't do hookups either so save your breath
ohhhh really?........then why are you bordered about how I straf?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood / BBNaija's Erica Stuns In Adire Suit To Mark Independence Day (Photos) / Falz Changed His Look As He Shaved Off His Beard. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.