Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday (34292 Views)

Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car / Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) / Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by obembet(f): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2018
N
Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by davibid: 9:34am On Dec 12, 2018
GOFRONT:
cool

Yahoo master

Can’t you guys appreciate good things for once without reading negative meaning to it
Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by Andrewkinggg: 9:34am On Dec 12, 2018
Omo he tried ohhhh!

The lexus jeep of my dream....
Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by dela4real: 9:35am On Dec 12, 2018
at least he did something
Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by Darksider131: 9:37am On Dec 12, 2018
kittykollinxx:

comedy is for south south not Igbos...Igbos are know for rutuals
the miners talking
Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by Awoo88: 9:39am On Dec 12, 2018
7Alexander:
Maybe I'm old fashion. But, why did he have to post it on social media?

You bought your wife a car, then proceeded to tell strangers 'hello everyone, I just bought my wife a car.' To achieve what exactly?

For his self esteem. His suffering from low self esteem. Thus is a way to convince himself he is worth something
Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by verifiablefacts: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2018
Gossipninja:
Today December 11th, comedian, Seyilaw's wife, Stacey turned a year older. The comedian this evening surprised her with a new Lexus car. Congrats to her.

Watch Video

Source
https://zenithnaija.com/comedian-seyilaw-surprises-his-wife-stacey-with-a-lexus-car-on-her-birthday/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83asLmdDb_M
na for night dem take pictures, na for night dem give gift,I no come understand
Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2018
Awoo88:

For his self esteem. His suffering from low self esteem. Thus is a way to convince himself he is worth something
You may be right. I still haven't been able to figure the crave for social media attention
Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2018
Sirheny007:

Be reasonable bro.
That's about all a woman could do for a man.
undecided

Dont mind that mumu.. A woman's love and support during hard times can uplift a man to the highest degree of success.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by tmanuelle(m): 9:49am On Dec 12, 2018
kittykollinxx:

On point

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by chuksohams(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2018
U mean rutuals
kittykollinxx:

Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by Tammynator(m): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2018
OP, that's not a new car. Know the difference between a tokunbo and a new car. However, it is the heart that giveth that matters. Congrats to her. She deserves it.
Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by idonhammer: 9:57am On Dec 12, 2018
7Alexander:
Because he didn't buy any car...all na fake life

Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by Hoodbilonia: 9:59am On Dec 12, 2018
copart
Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by zomby(m): 10:06am On Dec 12, 2018
Not sure how to react...because I see another copy cat in action.

If I want to bless my sweet heart with a car, I’ll do it sincerely and privately...I will never follow anyone; it seems that nigg@s from everywhere don’t have their own mind anymore...Na follow follow dem Dey do.

It all started with Davido (assurance) to Peter of the pSquare, and then AY...and now this round head dude called seyi Law. Na wah o.

A man must be a man and do his own thing his own way...This follow follow moves seem to be too easy and insincere.
What happened to our creativity sense?
Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by Kimy97(f): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2018
kittykollinxx:

lol..na d same south south wey dem dey tif pant?after dey don use their mama finish? Come sapele make u knw tinx...
Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by actualization: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2018
Mr SEYI...I hope u do remember ur brothers... sisters....for financial assistance
Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by actualization: 10:28am On Dec 12, 2018
Mr SEYI... don't forget to help your brothers and sisters
Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by Triangles1(m): 10:28am On Dec 12, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Comedy no fit Yoruba people. Na garage dem suppose dey. When it comes to comedy, the igbos take the lead in Nigeria.

Basket mouth Igbo, I go die Igbo, Bovi Igbo, now tell me that funny comedian that come from Igbotic flat head, I can smell Evans blood in you, you want to kidnap does beautiful comedian to be Igbo. Ole barawo.
Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by tolulope1990(m): 10:40am On Dec 12, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Comedy no fit Yoruba people. Na garage dem suppose dey. When it comes to comedy, the igbos take the lead in Nigeria.
Mumu dey smell
Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by collybright58(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2018
O ya Seyi well done you do well, make you order Asun from this guy for the rest of us.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by notoriousbabe: 10:44am On Dec 12, 2018
Rubbish. The motor no even fine self, na second hand car and na manual
Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2018
Deltatoto:
stop smoking weed delta state has comedy.
Ecspecially warri people. The way they talk sef na comedy. cry
Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by Burgerlomo: 11:07am On Dec 12, 2018
HBD LLNP cool

Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 12, 2018
IamD18:
A good wife deserves every good thing and kindness from her husband. Not girlfriends.
Mtcheeeew
Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by Yoighaman(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2018
Sirheny007:

Be reasonable bro.
That's about all a woman could do for a man.
undecided

Jeez! shocked What kind of talk and reasoning is this Beyonce bought a $5m Hublot wristwatch for Jay-Z as his 43rd birthday gift. Earlier, in 2012, she bought him a $40 million Bombardier Challenger 850 private jet....and many more. My friend, pray to God to give you a wife with a heart of gold and who sincerely loves you, because she could have loads of money and still decide to keep buying boxers and singlet. God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by opomulero101(m): 11:37am On Dec 12, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Ever wondered why Odunlade Adekola is still the king of memes in Nollywood, b'cos talent is in-inbuilt &we don' brag abt it unlike you folk's.
Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by MillionCash: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2018
The car is 7th hand seff shocked

He can't afford a new one... Cheek my siggi now
Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by Ddeeda: 11:50am On Dec 12, 2018
Money that they both contributed to buy the car.. Anyway it's all for the gram
Re: Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday by Deltatoto: 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Ecspecially warri people. The way they talk sef na comedy. cry
no mind that Biafra man jor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* / Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" / Oritse Femi And Wife, Nabila Fash Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.