Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,092 members, 7,807,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? (49080 Views)

Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / How I Wish I Had Waited. My Regret And Pains About Sleeping With Prostitutes !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Yudee8(m): 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
Barrysleek:
I just wonder why I went through all that stress to get the lady just because of a few seconds ejaculation, was it actually worth it?

Bros, you sure say you no be 10 seconds man? grin
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Brizzy404: 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
Because it's a shameful something
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by linearity: 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
It is buyer’s remorse from the sudden realization that, though it was a big relief and pleasurable.

But, it was not truly worth the premium in time, gold and goodwill expended in the quest to get it; and that given the level of shakara and obstructionism of the other party prior to the encounter, the expectation fell really shot.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:00am On Jan 14, 2019
richboy01:
baba it depends on the person o
why should I feel ashamed after enjoying? cool
sometimes you will feel the enjoyment is not worth the stress before it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by deolu2000(m): 12:00am On Jan 14, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
because you're fornicating, sex before marriage is wrong and evil. how won't you feel guilty after indulging in such??

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Fisher007: 12:00am On Jan 14, 2019
1) don't quote me.
2) don't say from experience.

Let's start.

Most guys hardly feel ashamed or guilty. The only time they feel that way are as follow:

Johnny didn't perform well.
The babe made them feel like it was nothing.
They realize it was not worth it with some babes.

But for ladies, the list plenty:

V was smelling like rotten fish.

After all the shakara, hard to get and am a virgin story, Johnny Don do commit.

First time they cheat on their bobo.

Sex for favour so they feel used.

Johnny nack sense commot for their head so they feel like a dog or slut so shame go come.

Some after they lost their virginity to the wrong guy or guy wey them no love.

Sleeping around with multiple guys so once in a while they feel like a slut.

Continue reading other comments me I Don tie.
My fellow nairalanders will give you the rest abeg.

26 Likes

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Haydensam19(m): 12:01am On Jan 14, 2019
Just because at that moment you feel very guilty, u just feel you did the wrong thing and you must apologize
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by LyfeJennings(m): 12:02am On Jan 14, 2019
So for me, if I'm with a hooker . I feel EXTREME REGRET
Cos once I drop that semen. I start to blame myself that upon all my gragra, this is the best I can do. That money I just blew on this hooker would do so much for me or some one that needs it.
If I'm with a normal girl. Hell No regret, I go dry pet am, care for am, treat her so tender...
It all boils down to who U digging.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 14, 2019
You ain't talking about me
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by handsomeyinka(m): 12:03am On Jan 14, 2019
EVILFOREST:
SEXX is pleasurable.
It was made so by God.
However, Nothing detests me more during SEXX than encountering a FEMALE CORE that exhumes PUNGENT SMELL.....(rotten fish to be specific)
Oh boy,u self don reach iyabo ojo’s Gateway?
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by PROPHETmichael: 12:04am On Jan 14, 2019
grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Damsyjay(m): 12:05am On Jan 14, 2019
maybe when you have sex with underage person under shayo level
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by gentleibraheem(m): 12:08am On Jan 14, 2019
It was the first time, I was anxious, lacked confidence, and the guy remained flaccid after all attempts. And now, she don't wanna even say hi and it made me feel like a used and dumped woman even if I'm a guy
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 14, 2019
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by emolala(m): 12:12am On Jan 14, 2019
Yudee8:

Bros, you sure say you no be 10 seconds man? grin

You ehn....

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by mema900: 12:12am On Jan 14, 2019
olsome:
A guy undresses a lady before sex, but the lady dresses her self after sex. A guy begs a lady before sex, but becomes boring after sex. A guy gists alot with a lady before sex, but after sex, they talk like strangers... And sometimes ladies feel ashamed after sex, and some guys regret after ejaculating.

Why do you ask for forgiveness after sex? If it is good, just go on now ABI ..

it takes marriage to have peaceful sex

I bet that you are not yet married, and you think sex after marriage feels different. My brother.....they are all the same. There are no deamons that make people feel ashamed after sex....its just that feeling that u just did something a little awkward.....that feeling is for beginners though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by NDakota: 12:15am On Jan 14, 2019
Nonsense...

Regrets come from doing "it" with a lady you don't love.

Sex with a lady you truly love is pure bliss.

Methinks Keats was referring to having sex with the love of your life when he said, "a thing of beauty is a joy forever"

If you haven't found her, keep looking.

No nonsense posts!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Saintsami(m): 12:16am On Jan 14, 2019
Why won't u be ashame! (for guy only) if u are in mood for sex, pls masturbate, u will nw knw that u are just thirty.

thank me later. good night
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by bishop1617(m): 12:17am On Jan 14, 2019
Who on earth told you that we feel guilty after sex
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Westaslave2(f): 12:17am On Jan 14, 2019
EVILFOREST:
SEXX is pleasurable.
It was made so by God.
However, Nothing detests me more during SEXX than encountering a FEMALE CORE that exhumes PUNGENT SMELL.....(rotten fish to be specific)
childish mtcheww
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by aremz(m): 12:21am On Jan 14, 2019
OP How old you be abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by GRACEGLORY: 12:22am On Jan 14, 2019
olsome:
A guy undresses a lady before sex, but the lady dresses her self after sex. A guy begs a lady before sex, but becomes boring after sex. A guy gists alot with a lady before sex, but after sex, they talk like strangers... And sometimes ladies feel ashamed after sex, and some guys regret after ejaculating.

Why do you ask for forgiveness after sex? If it is good, just go on now ABI ..

it takes marriage to have peaceful sex

Adam and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame. Gen 2:25
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Kavod: 12:23am On Jan 14, 2019
Nobodys:
. Because you don't really understand what sex is.....Or probably to you it's just a means to an end......

Sex goes beyond humping, sweating, ejaculation... only do it when you're ready....aside the physical act there is also a psychological aspect...This here is what most people don't understand.....

OK am one of those people de-psycholize it for me
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Next2Bezee(m): 12:23am On Jan 14, 2019
aremz:
OP How old you be abeg grin

Why are you asking him that? The question is a good one; something most people here are finding it hard to answer.
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:25am On Jan 14, 2019
Anytime I cum under 1min I always feel ashamed
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Emmybest77(m): 12:27am On Jan 14, 2019
How can i make more money in this 2019

Exactly, that's want am thinking they are here talking about guilty of sex. Lol who that one epp

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:38am On Jan 14, 2019
Men ar full of shit n evil, luk at dia childish comments ...is it wat dey ask u undecided
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Deicide: 12:39am On Jan 14, 2019
The op just made an assumption and also made a conclusion based on that assumption undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Olibboy: 12:50am On Jan 14, 2019
Nobodys:
. Because you don't really understand what sex is.....Or probably to you it's just a means to an end......

Sex goes beyond humping, sweating, ejaculation... only do it when you're ready....aside the physical act there is also a psychological aspect...This here is what most people don't understand.....
Copied
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by tintingz(m): 12:50am On Jan 14, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Men ar full of shit n evil, luk at dia childish comments ...is it wat dey ask u undecided
Stop generalizing, it's fallacious.
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by cardoctor(m): 12:52am On Jan 14, 2019
Because the performance was below standard. Simple as that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex / Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl / Gestures That Girlfriends Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.