Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Arewa Youths Attack Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Drug Addict Who Shouldn't Be Taken - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Attack Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Drug Addict Who Shouldn't Be Taken (341 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) / Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar / Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arewa Youths Attack Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Drug Addict Who Shouldn't Be Taken by Peacecore: 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
Arewa Youths Attack Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Drug Addict Who Shouldn't Be Taken Seriously
By Mod - 8 hours ago - [ Update ]

IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu (m)

The Arewa Youth Consultative Forum, AYCF, on Sunday rubbished the claims by the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu that President Muhammadu Buhari was “dead” and has been replaced with one Jubril from Sudan.

This was made public by the National President of AYCF, Yerima Shettima who described the IPOB leader as a drug addict who should not be taken seriously.

In an interview with Daily Post, Shettima Shettima said, “For me, I don’t believe in the story. Nobody can come out and justify that the current President is not Buhari. A mere allegation of somebody who is a drug addict from another part of the world does not make any sense to me.

“This information came out from somebody who is addicted to drugs and talks anyhow. So, I don’t believe in whatever he’s saying.

“If it was a responsible person that raised the issue, some of us would have taken it seriously and looked into it but this is a man that often times keeps lying and says things that don’t make sense to me.

“When he wakes up after taking something he would just say things that are so impossible, so I don’t take him seriously.”
Re: Arewa Youths Attack Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Drug Addict Who Shouldn't Be Taken by Damsyjay(m): 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
Yes...you are not far from truth
Re: Arewa Youths Attack Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Drug Addict Who Shouldn't Be Taken by Peacecore: 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
I don't know how some ppl think when they bliv that PMB is death.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Obi Of Onitsha Taking A Picture Of The Construc / Minimum Wage: 'Your Yeye Dey Smell', Moghalu Tells Governors / Newsatiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.