Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Federal Roads Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Roads Project (349 Views)

Akeredolu Has Abandoned Ijoka Roads Project / FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads / Buhari Inherited Over 200 Roads Project That Wereeither Uncompleted Or Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Roads Project by Diamondbliss(m): 1:03am On Dec 12, 2018
This is oyigbo Aba express road
We the good people of oyigbo in Rivers state are pleasing with the federal government to do something about the poor state of this road as the road leads to important places of revenue to the country....
Lives and properties has been destroy due to the bad condition of the road...please help the people of oyigbo.
God bless Nigeria!!!

Re: Federal Roads Project by hisgrace090: 3:02am On Dec 12, 2018
One of the most terrible bad road I have crossed, as I was travelling from portharcourt to anambra state.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be Senator For Anambra Central Says Uche Ekwunife / What's Your View On Power Stability? / Former Anambra PDP Chairman, Dan Ulasi Exposes Peter Obi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.