Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Where Can I Buy Fairly Used And Brand New Manual Treadmills, Gym Equipments? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Buy Fairly Used And Brand New Manual Treadmills, Gym Equipments? (331 Views)

Tokunbo Heavy Duty Commercial Gym Equipments , For Sale. / Where To Buy Gym Equipments In Lagos Nigeria. / Tokunbo Fairly Used Gym Equipments , For Sale. At Very Cheap Prices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Fairly Used And Brand New Manual Treadmills, Gym Equipments? by nduka84(m): 4:10am On Dec 12, 2018
CORE STRENGTH FITNESS AND SPORTS. is a fitness equipments retail and wholesale shop located in Lagos Nigeria, at 59 tejuosho road Surulere Lagos State Nigeria. CORE STRENGTH FITNESS AND SPORTS is a reputable name in the business of sales and distribution of quality gym equipments, for both commercial uses and private home use. We have been doing this since year 2000, when this company was first established. CORE STRENGTH FITNESS AND SPORTS have been involved in setting up gyms for homes and public institutions throughout Nigeria. We have set up gyms for the Nigerian military, hospitals, hotels, oil companies, and many private owned gym centers. We import and sell gym equipments in both brand new and fairly used types. If you find it costly to buy our range of brand new exercise equipments, you can opt for our range of fairly used commercial and home use gym equipments. We have in stock different kinds of treadmills for both private home use and commercial purposes.
This are list of things we have on sale.
*brand new home use and commercial purposes treadmills of all sizes and purposes.
*brand new and fairly used stationary bicycles, for both commercial uses and private home use.
*weight lifting benches and weight plates.
*elliptical cross trainers
*sit up benches
*recumbent bikes
*multi purpose gym stations.
*dumbells
*kettle bells.
*manual treadmills.
*punching bags and boxing gloves.
*gym workout clothes
*body massage machines.
*snooker tables
*tennis tables
*footballs, and accessories.
Visit our office today at 59 tejuosho road Surulere Lagos.
Or give us a call today > (09065169078 hotline) or (08077949479 Watsapp).
Follow us on instagram, to view our pictures and video catalogs. @csfitnessshop
Website >www.csfitnessshop.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Security Boat Needed / Watch The Video Of The Yahoo Boy That Was Arrested In Ghana By His Victim / Hey Am Selling A Business Idea Of Mine, Guaranteed Profitable.. Interested ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.