Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War (1524 Views)

Nigeria More Divided Than Civil War Era – Sanusi / Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno / Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by newsbook: 7:22am On Dec 12, 2018
The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Prince Uche Secondus, yesterday carpeted the All Progressives Congress (APC)-led federal government’s security records, saying under its watch, more Nigerians had been killed than during the Civil War that ended in 1970.

Secondus spoke as a guest of ‘Morning Show’ programme of Arise TV, a broadcast arm of THISDAY, and said, “More people have been killed in the last three years than the Civil War that took place in 1967 to 1970, yet we are not at war.”

The main opposition party chairman lamented the state of insecurity in the country, saying President Muhammadu Buhari had failed the nation in that regard.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/secondus-more-nigerians-killed-under-apcs-watch-than-civil-war

2 Likes

Re: Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 12, 2018
grin

Secondus is a mad man for saying that

3 Likes

Re: Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by oyin44: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2018
Completely mad. ..foolish man..hoodlum like him..talking about civil war..idiot

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by netpro(m): 7:29am On Dec 12, 2018
PDP now desperate. The Atikulooting gang are now shamelessly embracing falsehood.

Noway Atiku.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by dunkem21(m): 7:31am On Dec 12, 2018
Not far from the truth shocked

3 Likes

Re: Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by QuotaSystem: 7:32am On Dec 12, 2018
Does he even know the death toll was over 2 million in just 3 years that the civil war lasted?

Secondus shouldn't ridicule the souls of the departed victims because of petty politics and his urge to lie senselessly.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by netpro(m): 7:41am On Dec 12, 2018
It is an abomination for Ndigbo to keep supporting PDP and Atiku. How can Uche Secondus belittle the tragedy of the civil war and piss on the grave of the dead to score cheap political point.

Ndigbo must demand a public apology from Uche Secondus and the PDP so that the souls of the dead will not become a caricature in this election circle.

Toying with the pains of the war is unacceptable and off limit.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by hisgrace090: 7:41am On Dec 12, 2018
This regime killing is from many angle, name them, boko boys, herdsmen, Nigerian army, hunger etc.

1 Like

Re: Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by FearGodinall: 7:42am On Dec 12, 2018
omoowo8888:
grin

Read what you wrote again and say to yourself i am the one that's mad.

2 Likes

Re: Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by FearGodinall: 7:43am On Dec 12, 2018
omoowo8888:
grin

Read what you wrote again and say to yourself this thing have started o

1 Like

Re: Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 12, 2018
FearGodinall:
I read what I wrote again and I can say it boldly that my father is mad.

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2018
FearGodinall:
I read what I wrote again and I can say it that my father's thing has started o

Fixed
Re: Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by allthingsgood: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2018
hisgrace090:
This regime killing is from many angle, name them, boko boys, herdsmen, Nigerian army, hunger etc.

All u mentioned were also killing people in Jonathan regime

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by FarahAideed: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2018
Its not upto the civil war though but more More Nigerians have died under this satanic govt than any other time after the civil war

1 Like

Re: Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2018
netpro:
It is an abomination for Ndigbo to keep supporting PDP and Atiku. How can Uche Secondus belittle the tragedy of the civil war and piss on the grave of the dead to score cheap political point.

Ndigbo must demand a public apology from Uche Secondus and the PDP so that the souls of the dead will not become a caricature in this election circle.

Toying with the pains of the war is unacceptable and off limit.

You're a big fool. Do you know how many ibos that have been killed in their farm and sleep by fulani herdsmen?

It's better to die fighting in a war than die claiming to be living in peace.

Do you know how many that have been killed by Nigerian government and framed as ipob?

This government is a failure in a front.

In which area has this government succeeded.?

3 Likes

Re: Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 12, 2018
hisgrace090:

It was worse under PDP.....go and listen to Timaya's song(dem mama)......or better still ask the elders around u what the military under OBJ's regime did to the people of Bayelsa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 12, 2018
newsbook:
The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Prince Uche Secondus, yesterday carpeted the All Progressives Congress (APC)-led federal government’s security records, saying under its watch, more Nigerians had been killed than during the Civil War that ended in 1970.

Secondus spoke as a guest of ‘Morning Show’ programme of Arise TV, a broadcast arm of THISDAY, and said, “More people have been killed in the last three years than the Civil War that took place in 1967 to 1970, yet we are not at war.”

The main opposition party chairman lamented the state of insecurity in the country, saying President Muhammadu Buhari had failed the nation in that regard.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/secondus-more-nigerians-killed-under-apcs-watch-than-civil-war
Gbam

Re: Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 12, 2018
soulpeppersoup:

You're a big fool. Do you know how many ibos that have been killed in their farm and sleep by fulani herdsmen?

Do you know how many that have been killed by Nigerian government and framed as ipob?

Go and ask the elders around you what herdsmen did during PDP's regime

2 Likes

Re: Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by Naajjii: 8:02am On Dec 12, 2018
This shameless PDP after all the bad governance they have the gut to be on national space to talk about governance, barely 4 years out of government.What do they want still,what new things do they got to offer after 16yrs in Government .If not the fact that Nigeria is in such a mess most of them including the ex PDP in APC should have by now be in jail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by netpro(m): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2018
soulpeppersoup:

I lost a sister in April 4th 1969. You don't know the pain of the war more than I do.

Ndigbo must not allow this tragedy to be an issue of mockery and misrepresented.

Moreover the claim is false.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 12, 2018
omoowo8888:

Go and ask the elders around you what herdsmen did during PDP's regime

People like you are the reason the rest of the world say we have low IQ

1 Like

Re: Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by Samirana360(m): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2018
APC is d worst tin to happen to nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 12, 2018
soulpeppersoup:

People like me are the reason the rest of the world say we have low IQ

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by zlantanfan: 8:12am On Dec 12, 2018
FarahAideed:
Its not upto the civil war though but more More Nigerians have died under this satanic govt than any other time after the civil war
I have come to realise you don't swallow ipob/PDP propaganda hook line and sinker, atleast their is hope for you because majority of your colleagues have been consumed with bitterness and hate that they believe whatever fuels their bitterness

2 Likes

Re: Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by Racoon(m): 8:26am On Dec 12, 2018
This is a stupid, senseless, callous and irresponsible statement by Secondus.

1 Like

Re: Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
netpro:

I lost a sister in April 4th 1969. You don't know the pain of the war more than I do.

Ndigbo must not allow this tragedy to be an issue of mockery and misrepresented.

Moreover the claim is false.

Go park one side. No true igbo man cry over any sacrifice for a true cause. We are focus, even if we fail. And we don't cry over the past.
Re: Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by onubijoe(m): 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
one useless man is a shame
two is a law firm
and three or more is a congress

that is the kind of political party (APC) and set of lifeless personality we have in Nigeria today

oyin44:
Completely mad. ..foolish man..hoodlum like him..talking about civil war..idiot

Re: Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by netpro(m): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
soulpeppersoup:

Go park one side. No true igbo man cry over any sacrifice for a true cause. We are focus, even if we fail. And we don't cry over the past.

Majority of those who died during the war had no say on the decisions that impacted them.

I understand the events and issues that led to the war. But is incentive to be so mean to the innocent lives lost.
Re: Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by Corrinthians(m): 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
netpro:
PDP now desperate. The Atikulooting gang are now shamelessly embracing falsehood.

Noway Atiku.
I remember Igbos on the forum attacking you for saying they deserve an apology for the comment. Just because of atiku o, dem Don forget any harm wey the war cause them. grin

1 Like

Re: Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War by Corrinthians(m): 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
This statement from the topmiat echekin of PDP therefore confirms EVERYTHING we've been reading about the war from PDP supporters and Igbo s on the forum ARE LIES!!! shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Set To Reshuffle Cabinet, Minister Udoma Udoma To Go! / Prophet Anthony Nwoko Exposed Nnamdi KANU / Federal Lawmakers React As APC Finally Loses Zamfara To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.