Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' (24775 Views)

Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” / Nigerian Women Rock And Twerk To Timaya's Song / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by gidjah(m): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
StOla:

Heard he was a drug junkie in his youth. A spoiled son of a judge.

Likely the reason his visa renewal was held up to confirm that he had truly turned a new leaf.

Now he has managed to build a credible image for himself, and no longer suffer visa hassles.
wao! What a transformation from shame to Glory. This is d kind d of testimony that moves me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by ecnuel: 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ben4sure:
Whatever!!! Catholic for me is the true church tongue

Bro, days are gone when people fight over churches. The current question is, "are you a true Christian?"

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by Ben4sure(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
antagonist:

Wrong.
...you don't follow...
The hunter has become the hunted grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by antagonist: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ben4sure:

He who lives in a glass house... (Paraphrase)

His grammar is far from infallible. Sometimes it's a good idea to remind him about that fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by globalresource: 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ben4sure:

No church in heaven bro. As long as you believe in the person of Jesus. Doctrine doesn't count with God. Doctrine are regulations to put people in order

5 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by Ben4sure(m): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
ecnuel:

Bro, days are gone when people fight over churches. The current question is, "are you a true Christian?"
Just because I said I'm a staunch Catholic has now made me a fake Christian?
If my being a Catholic automatically makes me a counterfeit Christian, let me be one.
All these Protestants sef

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by sureway1(m): 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
my own pain is, why you'll invite comedians to a stage used by anointed men of God...

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by Ben4sure(m): 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
globalresource:

No church in heaven bro. As long as you believe in the person of Jesus. Doctrine doesn't count with God. Doctrine are regulations to put people in order
Ehn ehn? But you believe the fallacious statements your pastor(s) make against the Catholic church, right?
Abeg, free me joor. It's my doctrine, it's my belief and it's my life.
Holier than thou people.
Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by Ben4sure(m): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
smallking77:
Chrismas flow,
Chrismas flow,
When winnings is a must, 100% Grantee , call or whatsapp to confirm your self .
U and I know u wouldn't have brought this here if it was genuine.
Abeg, carry ur scam comot for here.

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by Temple1288(m): 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
Akshow:
More profit to ur non-taxable business.

Exactly my point
Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by Godpikin99(m): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
derrydinny:
This 419 man again, when will Nigeria stop praising all these crooks

The most popular people in Nigeria are conmen, from musicians to actors to politicians to these pastors

U are cursed! And except U repent, U will never come out of it. Animal!
Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by djon78(m): 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
That is what this 'get it quick' present generation will never understand.

Most of these men started from a very low state to become great men they are today.

I have come to realize that if you are a nobody, and does nothing. No one will criticise you. Nobody will talk about you.
But once you are doing something useful critics will jump out.

And most of these so called critics have never done anything useful or meaningful in there lives.

That's why one should not even give a second attention to critics. If they want they should cry blood, but keep on doing what you have been doing. Don't give them attention. Focus on the assignment before you, thats the most important thing.

6 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by Raimond(m): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
With all the rituals we do. We look more occultic.
I am the real church
#EX-Catholic

Ben4sure:
Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by femi4: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ben4sure:
Even Catholic is pirating the Experience with their "unusual praise". A typical old Catholic will not dance to praise and worship. You guys are gradually embracing the light

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by Raimond(m): 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
Why are frustrated poor people always talking like this? They never see good in others grin

derrydinny:

The most popular people in Nigeria are conmen, from musicians to actors to politicians to these pastors

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by donnie(m): 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ben4sure:

If my being a Catholic automatically makes me a counterfeit Christian, let me be one.

Guilty conscience...

2 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by femi4: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
StOla:

Heard he was a drug junkie in his youth. A spoiled son of a judge.

Likely the reason his visa renewal was held up to confirm that he had truly turned a new leaf.

Now he has managed to build a credible image for himself, and no longer suffer visa hassles.
No wonder, he is so much interested in bringing area boyz to Church cos he could relate very well

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by Getdowntobiznes: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
derrydinny:

derrydinny:

derrydinny:

You no sabi say these are the most profitable busiznes in 9ja?
Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by Israeludoudo(m): 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
K K K^2
Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by ecnuel: 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ben4sure:

Bro, no one called you a fake Christian. Just reminding you that your emphasis should not be in identifying and grading a church as being "the true church" but in being a true Christian. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by Queenslandish: 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
I see him more as a life coach and motivational speaker who used the church as a platform to get to the top. Followed experience on TV and I saw no difference with a secular regular show. Secular comedians in the church entertaining supposed born again heaven bound Christians. Will there be comedians in heaven? I have come to realize that many churches for naija na hustle. I worship my God in my heart, pray to God in my closet and try to lead a good life. Jesus only is my role model.

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by Sleekfingers: 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
Another tithe collector

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by Realsense: 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
Cumtroller:
Now the business is booming!!!!

Religious entrepreneur.

And you are?
Oh wait I get it... Troll entrepreneur ���
Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by yemi15(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
Righteousness89:
But the individuals in the non taxable business are being Taxed!!

Na their loss nah, the price for their mumuness
Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by yemi15(m): 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ben4sure:
Abi, even GrammarNazi can make mistake sha grin
Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
antagonist:

Wrong.

...[b]you don't follow[/b]...
cool
Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by djon78(m): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
Queenslandish:
I see him more as a life coach and motivational speaker who used the church as a platform to get to the top. Followed experience on TV and I saw no difference with a secular regular show. Secular comedians in the church entertaining supposed born again heaven bound Christians. Will there be comedians in heaven? I have come to realize that many churches for naija na hustle. I worship my God in my heart, pray to God in my closet and try to lead a good life. Jesus only is my role model.

The Bible says in his presence is fullness of Joy, at His right hand are pleasures for evermore.
Heaven will be fun and laughter.

It is false religion that makes people feel downcast before God.

There is no fun in this world. Why do you think many people now commit suicide? Some even blow there brains out. There is no peace or Joy in the world.
But God's real presence, depression, sorrow, sadness can never be there.

The most fun, laughter place to be is in God's presence every other ones are counterfeit.
Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
Amazing
Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by ronishratis(f): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
Few days to go for HARVEST OF MERCY MERCY. You shall receive massive Mercy before the end of this week in Jesus name...

Let's celebrate, it's the season of harvest of massive mercy @Genesis global you are all invited .

watch video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtzbhyMnTo4

djon78:

The Bible says in his presence is fullness of Joy, at His right hand are pleasures for evermore.
Heaven will be fun and laughter.

It is false religion that makes people feel downcast before God.

There is no fun in this world. Why do you think many people now commit suicide? Some even blow there brains out. There is no peace or Joy in the world.
But God's real presence, depression, sorrow, sadness can never be there.

The most fun, laughter place to be is in God's presence every other ones are counterfeit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Kuti And D'banj 2004 Throwback Photo / Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them / I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.