Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord (6731 Views)

Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter / Soludo Appoints Oby Ezekwesili To Head His Transition Team / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by Mrakeli: 11:04am On Dec 12, 2018
The presidential candidate of Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN), Dr. Obiageli Ezekwesili said on Wednesday that she would sign the “2019 Election Peace Accord” after missing out in the process on Tuesday.

Ezekwesili made her intentions known in a popular Ray Power FM radio programme “political platform”.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Ezekwesili and the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar were absent from the accord signing on Tuesday in Abuja.

Ezekwesili, however, said the invitation did not get to her but that she would join other presidential candidates to sign the accord.

“I will be signing the election peace accord this morning at 10 a.m., though the invitation did not get to me, but every Nigerian should be interested in a peaceful election,” she said.

The ACPN presidential flag-bearer urged President Muhammadu Buhari to sign the amended electoral bill into law to justify his belief in peaceful election.

“If the president didn’t sign the amended electoral bill and he went ahead to sign the peace accord, it means he is inconsistent and contradictory.

“It is very clear that the president is running away from the provision of the bill that when it becomes an act, will checkmate any shenanigan, and I have earlier called on the president to do what is right for Nigerians.

“The president cannot practise political corruption by using his exalted office as president to further his own interest as a candidate; they are two different things.

“He should not hold the country in a state of possible distabilisation by choosing further his own personal interest.

“Any time an individual in public office uses his position for personal gain, such a person is practising corruption and I hope that the president will be well advised to do the right thing,” Ezekwesili said.

According to her, Nigeria needs an electoral act that makes the use of smart card reader the only option for the accreditation of those who will be voted in the election.

“We don’t want an incident form because that is the harbinger of electoral malpractice; we should put that behind us.

“I think that the president will not want to regret the progress we have made in our democratic journey,” she added.

Full details at https://www.akelicious.net/2018/12/breaking-oby-ezekwesili-to-sign-2019.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by Frankbaro(m): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2018
Why sign, when Buhari has not signed the amended electoral act .
Finally made First To Comment
Dedicate it to d memory of my late mum, who was buried two weeks ago. Rest in peace mama.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by OgeFather(m): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2018
They're all playing politics .

Now to the main story, the person above me is very lucky .
I've always wanted to be FTC on this blog for so long and when I opened this thread saw nobody, I was so excited that I quickly openened my comment section to drop something, that's when my browser started rolling and rolling cry cry cry and I found myself here cry

I won't give up cry

Please let your likes console me

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by NigerDeltan(m): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2018
“If the president didn’t sign the amended electoral bill and he went ahead to sign the peace accord, it means he is inconsistent and contradictory.

Exactly what we the learned people of Nigeria are saying

11 Likes

Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by made4naijamusic: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2018
cool
Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by seangy4konji: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2018
Good one for her....

Atiku the loser should not bother anymore, he has lost his chance already.

Supporters of thieves and rogues, where una dey?!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2018
Attendance signing
Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by zlantanfan: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2018
Nice one! No excuses offered not to sign.

Still waiting for alhaji olx that attended the opening ceremony for deceit but couldnt attend the main event of substance because it would restrain him and his terrorists after the eventual defeat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by elclassical(m): 11:12am On Dec 12, 2018
well i dont know her..
Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by Otuegbe: 11:13am On Dec 12, 2018
so Atiku was right,about the IV not getting to him

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by nazicartel(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2018
this woman is just wasting her money
Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 12, 2018
elclassical:
well i dont know her..
Try to know person!
Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 12, 2018
nazicartel:
this woman is just wasting her money
Is it ya money?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by AnanseK(m): 11:14am On Dec 12, 2018
PMB IS SMARTER!

By: Adolf Ransom Pepple

Atiku has engaged the man who allegedly manipulated the United States presidential election results in favour of Donald Trump. He has paid the man $1m to help him rig Nigeria's presidential election in his favour.

But when they were strategizing in Dubai, it was observed that such rigging cannot happen in Nigeria if electronic transmission of results is not deployed.

The Senate President, Bukola Saraki, who is Atiku's Campaign DG smartly manipulated the electoral act bill, removed the clause that says votes should be counted. It contains only the one that says results should be announced. He also made it mandatory that results should be transmitted electronically in a country where almost half of its territory has no communication network. How can you announce a result that was not counted? So their rigging expert can manipulate the figures online. If he could do it in United States, is it in Nigeria that he cannot do it? This is the secret behind their jactitations that they will defeat President Muhammadu Buhari.

And one Oby Ezekwesili, one of Obasanjo's stooges, called a Press Conference to persuade President Buhari to give assent to such rubbish. Presidential candidate my ass!

The obvious is that President Buhari will never sign that document. We will use the electoral act put together by a PDP-dominated National Assembly, and assented to by a PDP president of Nigeria. Any other position on this matter is absolute bunkum!

Saraki and Dogara can do whatever they like. Let them override the president and assent to the electoral bill. Let us see who would implement it.

This was what they went to Dubai to plan. But if you hold your own in your palm, do you know what I have in my pocket?

President Buhari and APC are always two steps ahead of them. Let the heaven fall. That manipulation cannot stand. It will not come to pass.

Copied

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by dunkem21(m): 11:14am On Dec 12, 2018
cheesy So, Atiku was right afterall cheesy and these BMC's were quoting me(Merlin) up and down grin

Atiku and I deserve an apology wink

She also stressed that if the President refused to sign the amended electoral bill and rushed to sign the peace accord, he is inconsistent and contradictory..

A round of applause for Obiagelli.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by Whothecapfits: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2018
An Afterthought
Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by nazicartel(m): 11:16am On Dec 12, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Is it ya money?!
no vex
Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 12, 2018
ogakush:
Everyday I wake up, I pray to God to Allow me fvck this milf, even if it means destroying adesuwas already damaged womb

What nonsense

Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by zlantanfan: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2018
NigerDeltan:

pains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by Jonadull: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2018
NigerDeltan:

Shut up your mouth

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by Nomesky: 11:19am On Dec 12, 2018
Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 12, 2018
nazicartel:
no vex
not at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2018
NigerDeltan:

Lol@learned people!! grin
Oga learner!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by iamleumas: 11:21am On Dec 12, 2018
Okk
Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by computerglobal(m): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2018
undecided
Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by elclassical(m): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Try to know person!
grin
TheGreenLand:
Try to know person!
Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by Goke7: 11:23am On Dec 12, 2018
Kukah: where were you?
Atiku: where were me?
Kukah yes where were you not where
Atiku: where were me not where?
Kukah: you were where?
Atiku: you want to finish all the where, which were will I use? OK I will wear the shirt

Runs out of thread! yekpa
Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by dokunbam(m): 11:23am On Dec 12, 2018
Good one
let peace reign

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) / My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results / Who Is A Lagosian ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.