Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video (20319 Views)

"Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) / Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife / Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by YorubaEmir: 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
He's a fool

I regret being a Nigerian
Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
How do I get in contact with this Mbaka, I need 100k to pay my fees.

cry

Since he calls everyone that can't give names.
He must be a fool.
Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by ruggedtimi(m): 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
serious matter oh!! how many of his members has he given money or even help
Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by AntiBuhari(m): 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
I'm beginning to dislike Mbaka.

2 Likes

Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by Jaynom029(m): 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
grin grin
Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by poiZon: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
esiri4jesu:
There are 15plots measuring 100*100 each in Aruogba Quarters, off Airport road, Benin City for sale. Ideal for school, estate, hotel. A plot is going for 3million each and very close to tarred road. Interested call 08055200657
can u bring all these plot to uyo lemme check n see.
i no mean pikture o, carry d plots come i wan see am.

2 Likes

Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by Mentcee(m): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
Mbaka....
Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by Tfreshzz(m): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
Again?? Anyway, it's none of my business..
Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
Mbaka dey craze for head

3 Shares

Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by Nigerianization(m): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
Mbaka is losing it.
He needs our help and prayers.
His ego is getting the best of him of late.

Obi has since moved on, Mbaka should do the same

1 Like

Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by SocialJustice: 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
Someone is ripe for expulsion from the Catholic Church.

1 Like

Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
WHEN WILL THIS PAGAN PRIEST AND MODERN JUDAS ISCARIOT STOP DISGRACING TRUE MEN OF GOD ?
Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by Reference(m): 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
I have refrained from commenting on the views of various religious leaders in this season of politics but I think they should know this:

Steer clear of politics in all forms. The Kingdom of God has no meeting point whatsoever from your pulpits with the kingdom of men. The fact that men and women troop to your programs in great need shows that the kingdom of men is failing fast. And if you have a better promise based on the sound Word of God why should you seek something of lower or worse quality.

Look at the life of Jesus. Never did he seek the officials of the land to ask one favour or make one demand or the other no matter how pressing were the needs or how treacherous were the times but several entreaties were made of Him and it is in this wisdom you servants of God will make the needed impact.

Why can't finances be raised from the sheep of the flock, why from politicians. Why can't you be satisfied and contented with the riches of His people, the wisdom of His flock and the abundant power and influence those that believe can bring to the table. I cannot imagine that God, our Father will be pleased to see His children carrying begging bowls out to the streets and into the houses of His enemies when He is known and boasts that He is an All Sufficient God.

I cannot imagine our Father in heaven pleased when you seek leaders of the kingdom of men to peddle influence when He is known as the All Powerful God. Whatever you lack you ask Him for it and He will command them after you. Whatever you want to happen make it happen by empowering your people, the sheep of your pasture to become by sound teaching.

You donot need the world, the world needs you. The scriptures say that the world is waiting in eager expectation for the revelation of the sons of God. So your job in the workshop is to raise men to become the shinning lights not chase after helpless, hopeless men in this sinking and fading world. You are the rescuer not the victim here.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by Fredrick4(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
Make cash on your phone now! http://ofmoney.icu/2173486428157
Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by shine96: 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
globemoney:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg828cNmL_k&feature=share

"Shame to supporters of Stingy people. I have already apologized and you are back biting... "

Father Mbaka should just stop all these nonsense. He is not remorseful. Is it by force to donate?

1 Like

Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by opribo(m): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
This man is surely not exhibiting the true qualities of aCatholic priest. Using Holy Ghost name anyhow thats too bad.

Let him just be a Pentecostal and talk anyhow he likes, why wear the gab of a Catholic priest and mix up with politicians and then talk trash as though you have the backing of the Catholic church.

Now the Catholic bishops have distanced themselves from your worldly utterances. Instead of remaining calm he is still talking trash.

Is it not in the same church we have Bishop Kukah, Okojie,Onaiyekan and many many others still existing.

Haba, why is his own like this. Someone should tell him to preach the goodnews of God or come out and be a politician or betterstill be a Pentecostal and run his own show.

2 Likes

Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by Wonders10: 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
This self acclaimed man of God has got no chill at all... it's so painful to have Mbaka of all people talk like this ..
Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
Peter Obi is finished because he refused to be coerced by the god of Mbaka into giving against his will and principle. The God of Mbaka is influenced by naira and Kobo.

We will wait to see how how his permutation plays out in the general election.

globemoney:

Stay here and be crying, when mbaka says more tomorrow, you will rush and tell the mods it was from 2015. Peter ob is finished lol

1 Like

Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by Ubenedictus(m): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
Baroba:
This guy is full of shiit..Fuckouta here u arrogant oaf, I blame the gulible, oppressed people who troop to his fake crusade.. a disgrace to the Catholic faith..

Bishop CVC Onaga should have derobed this clown..
you think it is easy to derobe a catholic priest? do u imagine that derobing is a joke?
Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by Ubenedictus(m): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
IamJix:
How do I get in contact with this Mbaka, I need 100k to pay my fees.

cry

Since he calls everyone that can't give names.
He must be a fool.
There are many like you who he pays school fees for. giving is not his problem.
Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ubenedictus:
There are many like you who he pays school fees for. giving is not his problem.
How and where do I contact him, that's my question
Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by Ubenedictus(m): 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
ruggedtimi:
serious matter oh!! how many of his members has he given money or even help
You can go to enugu and take statistic, it usually is not hard to find somebody who knows people who recieved aid from him
Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by donbenie(m): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
globemoney:

Stay here and be crying, when mbaka says more tomorrow, you will rush and tell the mods it was from 2015. Peter ob is finished lol
So Mbaka has suddenly become the Alpha and Omega upon whose hands the destiny of ALL men resides?
If you truly believe that Peter Obi is finished because of Mbaka and his utterances then you deserve the Nigeria you are living in.. angry
Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by Ubenedictus(m): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
Wonders10:
This self acclaimed man of God has got no chill at all... it's so painful to have Mbaka of all people talk like this ..
He is not self acclaimed, no catholic priest can be termed such, he was ordain by a bishop b4 thousands of people, he was anointed and hands laid on him, first as a deacon, then as a priest and thus acclaimed by the entire church to be a man of GOD. Not self acclaimed, it is not hard to find out who ordained him.
Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by Ubenedictus(m): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
IamJix:

How and where do I contact him, that's my question
TAKE A BUS GOING TO ENUGU, stop at holy ghost you'll find buses going to his adoration ground chikena.

2 Likes

Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ubenedictus:
TAKE A BUS GOING TO ENUGU, stop at holy ghost you'll find buses going to his adoration ground chikena.
grin grin
He went too far.
He shouldn't insult someone that couldn't give when he requested.

1 Like

Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
He is not self acclaimed. He was ordained by your church. Onaga is his superior. If you want him to be self acclaimed , tell your church to summon the courage to derobe him

Wonders10:
Re: 'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video by dododawa1: 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Sometime MONEY is EVIL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? / Pope Benedict XVI Cured My Cancer / Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.