₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,188,562 members, 4,772,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 February 2019 at 08:32 PM

Davido Threatens Life Of Owner Of Jaguda.com. See Why. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Threatens Life Of Owner Of Jaguda.com. See Why. (112 Views)

If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat / Davido Threatens To Sue A Store For Accusing His Crew Of Stealing Perfume / Tax Evasion: Davido Threatens To Release Names Of Those Owing Him In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Threatens Life Of Owner Of Jaguda.com. See Why. by supernova094(m): 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
Many of you may not know Nigerian blogger Ayodeji Jaguda (in fact, I just knew him today. The guy keeps quite a low profile), but i bet you know his popular Nigerian music blog, jaguda.com

Anyway, our favorite son, Davido has been reported to have threatened the life of this Nigeria blogger over a conversation on Twitter. Why? Just listen to this gist. Seniors club telegram link

So its a fact: Davido’s latest single, “Wonder Woman” hit 1 million views in about 24 hours and he took to social media to announce it.

Apparently, not everybody believed he got those views legitimately, chief of those people was Ayodeji Jaguda who claimed Davido merely bought Youtube views and described the song as trash.

Omo na so Davido follow the guy o! He fumed and i quote:

“If you and your father have the guts, in fact, add your mother, come back to Nigeria. Bastard! Bleep it, come to Africa, you will see @AyoJaguda.”

Read what Mr.Jaguda replied to O.B.O at https:///2SG820M

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Wait For Anyone To Love You In Nollywood – Yul Edochie / Breaking: Paul Okoye Announced Change Of Music Name Via Instagram / Brand New 5 Bedroom Duplex For Sale @N38 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.