Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife (40271 Views)

Is 6 Months Enough Or Too Early For A Widow To Start Dating? / After Eviction By Brother-In-Law, Imo Court Returns Widow To Husband's House / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by memez: 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
A Badagry Customary Court in Lagos on Wednesday dissolved an 11-year marriage between Risikat and her husband, Muheem Quadri, over infidelity and theft.

Risikat, a 41-year-old trader, told the court that apart from numerous cases of his philandering, her husband used to sneak into their maid’s room to sleep with her.

“I am aware that my husband flirted with different women, but I was surprised the day I saw him having sexual intercourse with our housemaid.

“I had to send the maid away before he impregnated her.

“Apart from this, my husband was in a relationship with a widow who lived close to our house.

“Muheem connected our generator light to the woman’s room through a hidden conduit hole, such that each time we put on our generator, she would be supplied.

“This woman used to pass the night with my husband, taking the advantage of proximity of his room to her own.

“I did not know this until I packed out of his house and later discovered that the woman had packed in as his wife,” she said.

SEE ALSO:I’ve only visited Gbagada Hospital to help the needy –Sanwo-Olu

The petitioner also alleged that Muheem used to steal her money.

“My husband is a thief; he has the habit of stealing my money. If I put money inside my safe, he would enter my room and steal N20, 000 or more in between the bundles.

“But if i asked him, he always confessed taking it in some occasions,” she said.

The respondent, however, denied all the allegations and said he was a responsible man.

The 51-year-old petroleum products seller said he did not have anything with a widow nor had any sexual intercourse with their housemaid.

He however confirmed that he used to take the petitioner’s money whenever he was broke.

Muheem said he was not interested in the marriage and asked the court to give Risikat the custody of their two children until they attain 18 years.

Delivering the judgement, the court president, Mr. Sakirudeen Adekola dissolved the marriage on the ground of mutual consent.

He said “Since both parties consented to the dissolution of their marriage, this court has no choice than to dissolve the marriage.

“Both of you henceforth cease to be husband and wife. Each of you should go on his or her separate ways unmolested.

“The custody of the two children of the union is hereby granted to the petitioner, as the respondent did not contend for their custody.

“The respondent is hereby ordered to pay a sum of N20,000 on a monthly basis for the upkeep of the children in the custody of the petitioner, which must be channeled through the court.

“Muheem shall be responsible for the school fees and medical bills of the children as obtained in government school and hospital respectively, unless otherwise mutually agreed.

“Violation of any of the orders of this court shall be deemed contempt of court and shall be so treated with appreciate sanction.”

See more here - http://gistmore.com/from-befriending-a-widow-to-sleeping-with-our-maid-my-husband-has-done-it-all-wife

2 Likes

Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by chigoziri2403(m): 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
konji is no respecter of age, status or position

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by BruncleZuma: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Otenembene!

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Bobbybrwon(m): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ok
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Sholaco: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
undecided
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Poorboy: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
Chai o poor woman
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by NotBeenPaid: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2018

The Nigerian version of Play Boy Mansion - He dey practice wetin him watch for xxvideos.

1 Like

Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by swiz123(m): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
Only a foolish woman would divorce her husband over infidelity.

The problem with women is lack of contentment. Why can't she just be happy with her Mrs title?; now, another woman who is a lot wiser than her is going to take her place.

I hope she finds succor in being side chicks for married men.

6 Likes

Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by kennosklint(m): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
Dirty afonjas

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by yesloaded: 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
orishirishi
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by obojememe: 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
lol..
he has done it all indeed...

this one weak me...
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by apholaryn: 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
he don try...baba deserves an award, even Fela concur

Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
This one na animal husbandry o cheesy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by sotall(m): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ok
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
kennosklint:
Dirty afonjas
.....common, remove your hand and take am....

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by tivereegega(m): 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm Aru.......

1 Like

Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Frankyboy1(m): 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
Bast guy
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by ZombieTAMER: 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
Muheen Quadri

sad sad sad

3 Likes

Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
grin
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by babyfaceafrica: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
why are you telling us?...leave!!

2 Likes

Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by ZombieTAMER: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
TheGreenLand:

.....common, remove your hand and take am....

Mr Quadri... Take it easy

Man's not he goat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Kenekingisback: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
Lagos sef angry
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by infogenius(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
Action man in action.
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Lexusgs430: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
Bad sharp guy....
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by kenodrill: 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
Some men are so inresponsible that they think with their Dickson...

3 Likes

Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
He-goat kill u dia Mr Hassan!
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Kellibae(f): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yoruba men likes cheating a lot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by hisgrace090: 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
Discharge the maid and reduce the number of your problems.
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Agbaletu: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nawa o, just 20k monthly for upkeep.
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by davillian(m): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Under What Conditions Should A Christian (born Again) Divorce? / Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck / My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.