Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Woman Who Married Ghost Pirate Announces Their Split (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Who Married Ghost Pirate Announces Their Split (photos) (519 Views)

U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Married Ghost Pirate Announces Their Split (photos) by nigeriapenbase: 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2018

The pair got married on a boat off the Irish coast in international waters, reported The Irish Sun.

But now the mum from Drogheda, Co Louth, Ireland, is warning people to be “very careful when dabbling in spirituality”.

She said: “

So I feel it’s time to let everyone know that my marriage is over.

“I will explain all in due course but for now all I want to say is be VERY careful when dabbling in spirituality, it’s not something to mess with.”

Amanda paid a whopping €6,000 ($6,789 USD) to change her name legally, and worked as an impersonator of “Pirates of the Caribbean” character Jack Sparrow.

She changed her appearance and had replica tattoos, dreadlocks and gold teeth fitted to look identical to the character.

See More Photos Below........

News Source
: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/woman-who-married-ghost-pirate-announces-their-split/

Lalasticlala
Re: Woman Who Married Ghost Pirate Announces Their Split (photos) by nigeriapenbase: 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
Re: Woman Who Married Ghost Pirate Announces Their Split (photos) by Annie55: 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
This world!
When you think you've seen or heard it all embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

If A Person Wants To Be Gay, Let Them Be Gay In Peace – Actor Alex Ekubo / Algerians Call The New Miss Algerie 2019 Black & Ugly Let's Judge This / Shoot Your Shot Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.