Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 (31805 Views)

FG BEA SCHOLARSHIP Interview Venue And Date 2019/2020. / Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by babbyeasy(m): 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
Donelli:

If you've applied and filled the form it means you've completed that stage. I don't recall when exactly but it's either while registering on the portal or at the beginning of the application but it's just the usual statement of "every information you provide is declared to be accurate else your application will be cancelled".
Pls come and help me ooo
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by Donelli: 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
babbyeasy:
Pls I have not bin able to complete the Hungarian scholarship help
babbyeasy:

Pls come and help me ooo
What's the challenge dear Sir...?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
babbyeasy:
Pls I have not bin able to complete the Hungarian scholarship help
Why? It is ending today by 11:59 pm tonight.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by Ose200: 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
Pls add me up 09090736807
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by Ose200: 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ose200:
Pls add me up 09090736807
Have not printed out my form. What should I do
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by mcbliss: 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
Guys check their website. The required venues had been uploaded. The tym for the CBT is 7:00 am.
Any idea on the nature of their questions
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by Mudinero: 2:48am On Jan 16, 2019
I thought the test was scheduled for 15th to 19th? But on the website, only 17th is scheduled for the test. Is it just going to take place only on 17th?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 16, 2019
Admission letter, a must have?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by Ayoko13(m): 9:22am On Jan 16, 2019
Pls add me on the whatsapp 08166882762. And pls do i need to do accreditation before the exam. Or i can just show up tomorrow. My centre is Ibadan
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by denero1(m): 10:07am On Jan 16, 2019
Somebody help,am unable to gain access to my fsb account and such can not print my form. What can i do? 08069301955 pls add me on whatsapp
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by fbkhawan(m): 10:29am On Jan 16, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

Yes, I saw it after clicking submit. The statement of application is just a terms and condition which you are to accept so they your application will be considered.

Thanks for your response.
I didn't see it from my end. I asked about three people and they said they didn't see it either. I hope this does not disqualify us at the technical evaluation stage.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2019
fbkhawan:

I didn't see it from my end. I asked about three people and they said they didn't see it either. I hope this does not disqualify us at the technical evaluation stage.
No it can't, but you have submitted your application before the deadline.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by aliyu21m: 11:51am On Jan 16, 2019
Add me too: 08038786082
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by Chidolight7(m): 12:29pm On Jan 16, 2019
When you login to the Hungaricum page, clock on your name profile at the top right corner, you'll see a drop down. Click on data protection, you'll see all the terms and conditions you have accepted and I believe it includes that application statement. God bless you.
fbkhawan:

1 Like

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by blessedtee: 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
Please which one is Town code. Can't understand it
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by blessedtee: 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
There are several centres under some town codes within a centre city/ state. How do we specify the exact one to go pls?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by Seeraj: 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
Pls urgently need respond what are the exam centres venues for national award in kaduna pls tell me iam unable to download pdf that is why.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
Seeraj:
Pls urgently need respond what are the exam centres venues for national award in kaduna pls tell me iam unable to download pdf that is why.

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by yusufazeezolaid(m): 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
Kindly log on to BEA website to check your venue and time for the test.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by victory148(m): 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
http://www.education.gov.ng/fsb/portal-fsb/exam_bea/examdetails.php

Enter the necessary information to know your exact exam date and information.
Goodluck
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by denero1(m): 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
Kindly check the fsb website for your examination details. It just came on. You can check by entering your surname of exam reg. number into the search column
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by GreatArchy: 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
denero1:
Kindly check the fsb website for your examination details. It just came on. You can check by entering your surname of exam reg. number into the search column
okay boss
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by versashee: 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
Please what re the documents we should go with for PG applicants?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by Nezy4Real(m): 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
This doesnt make sense na, shebi we are on strike.
imagine me living in Kogi to be going to kaduna for this exam. this is practically impossible.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by ibroh22(m): 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
Please how do I know my centre and time for the exam... I just got to know right now that the exam is tomorrow
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by Pr0cter: 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
Please I don't have nysc certificate yet though I'll be passing out July this year. Would I be allowed to write the screening text

1 Like

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by proffayol: 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ubermind:
The Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship will be Awarded to:

Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Turkey, Cuba, Ukraine, Japan, and
Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, e.t.c.

(Note: It is not a computer-based test "CBT"wink
How To Apply
Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website
http://www.education.gov.ng/fsb/portal-bea-scholarships/index.php

Page:
Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online Print the completed Application Form Submit two sets of the Printed Application Forms at the venue of the interview as scheduled

Note/Warning: Double Entries will be disqualified

Field of Study

Undergraduate level - Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), etc, and
Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and Ph.D) in all fields.

Criteria for Eligibility

A.) Undergraduate Scholarship:

All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificate, WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
Certificates should not be more than Two (2) years old (2017 & 2018). While for African countries, the certificate should not be more than a year old (2018 only) Age limit is from 18 to 20 years.

B.) Postgraduate Scholarship:

All applicants must hold a first Degree with at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have completed at least two (2) years post qualification or employment practice in Nigeria.
All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C.
Age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.

Note - (For all Applicants):

Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one year foreign language of the country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction; and
All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship must visit the website: www.stipenumhungaricum.hu before 15th January, 2019
Complete the application form online
Print the completed form and bring to the venue.

VENUE OF INTERVIEW:

All eligible applicants are to report for interview at the venues scheduled for accredidation a day to the date scheduled for examination. Two sets of completed application forms should be submitted at the various JAMB CBT centres with the following attachments:
i. Two sets of Photocopies of Educational Certificates and Testimonials of previous schools attended with the originals for sighting;
ii. Only one certificate is accepted i.e WAEC of May/June for
Undergraduate applicants;
iii. Two copies of Birth Certificate from National Population Commission;
iv. State of origin/LGA certificate duly signed, stamped and dated;
v. Four (4) coloured passport sized photographs on white background; and
vi. Postgraduate applicatns will be required to submit Academic transcripts and NYSC discharge or Excemption certificates only.

NB: Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:
i) Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
ii) Data page of current International passport; and
iii) Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals.
iv) Police Clearance Certificate where necessary.

Scholarship Value

The Total scholarship value is scheduled as follows:

• Any of the above countries are responsible for the tuition and accommodation.
• While Nigeria government takes care of the following;

• $500 monthly for supplementation.
• $250 yearly for warm clothing.
• $200 yearly for Health Insurance.
• $500 yearly for medical scholars only.
• $1000 for PG research grant yearly were applicable.
• N100,000 – Take off for PG scholars were applicable
• N60,000 – Take off for UG scholars were applicable
(Note: Expect occasionally delays in these payment, as previous recipient of this award have protested non payment of as much as 8 month allowance) Although you will get payed eventually.

GENERAL NOTICE:
During the application candidates are expected to indicate the following:
i) Centre of choice for the Computer Based Test (CBT); and
ii) Choice of programme preferred in order of priority (i.e. Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA), Nigerian Award (N/A), Sustaniable Development Goals (SDGs) scholarship for girls only).
iii) Warning : Double Enteries will be disqualied

OFFICIAL CONTACTS:
i) Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA): 08077884417 or 09094268637
ii) fsb@education.gov.ng/fsbbea@education.gov.ng/fsbna@education.gov.ng

Federal Secretarial Phase III,
FCT,
Abuja
Nigeria
http://www.education.gov.ng

Kindly drop your questions below.

Please, l didn't check for the exam detail on time, and l just received text message today that exam is tomorrow, 17th January. Please, l need information about this. l will be going to Abia, where I guess is my centre. l don't know if l am late, already in regard to the pre-exam check. l am a post graduate candidate from Enugu. Some one with information over the state of things now should assist, please.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by Lexxyla: 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
So i got a text invite around 6pm today to take a scholarship test tomorrow by 7am.

I am expected to somehow miraculously make a three hours journey from my present location to Ibadan to meet up with the time that same tomorrow

Is God not a wonderful God?

2 Likes

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by flowalk(m): 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
Just recievsd the message also and I haven't met my Dean to sign my form for me, would I be allowed to write for the NA exams tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by Linsigne(m): 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
Please I'm confused about the documents to take to the interview
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by Maltho: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
This came as a surprise to me because I was told the interview would be on skype on a given date. Now I'm confused

1 Like

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by Ake01: 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
Are u referring to the exam or the interview?? @linsigne

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Advice Needed: Is Going To The University Worth It Anymore? / University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos / Increase In Fees: Uniport Students Protest, Block East West Road (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.