Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) (50164 Views)

Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Visits DJ Cuppy In Oxford University (Photo) / Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by oyahitme: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
Olufela Olufemi Anikulapo Kuti , popularly known as Femi Kuti shares new photo with his ex-wife, Funke Kuti as their son Omorinmade Anikulapo-Kuti graduates.

He wrote:

"Very happy!!! Our son's @madekuti graduation day!!! ��� @funkekut Congratulations my BOJ!!!@yeniakuti"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/femi-kuti-and-his-ex-wife-funke-at.html

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by oyahitme: 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by daddytime(m): 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
A classic show of maturity and civilisation. No matter how bitter a break up it was, do all you can to stay civil and friendly for the sake of the innocent kids caught up in between.

Congrats to the proud parents.

174 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Pelaiye2703(m): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
Cool

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Seanjigga: 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by odeade1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
Congrats man

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
daddytime:
A classic show of maturity and civilisation. No matter how bitter a break up it was, do all you can to stay civil and friendly for the sake of the innocent kids caught up in between.

Congrats to the proud parents.
I tire oo. Many homes lack civilization and maturity.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by davibid: 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
Congratulations boy!

2 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Triangles1(m): 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
I hate anything ex, meanimg the food now belong to some one else.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Authoreety: 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
The guy mama fine o....

Bt she's an ex wife

11 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by nickxtra(m): 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
oyahitme:

Olufela Olufemi Anikulapo Kuti , popularly known as Femi Kuti shares new photo with his ex-wife, Funke Kuti as their son Omorinmade Anikulapo-Kuti graduates.

He wrote:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/femi-kuti-and-his-ex-wife-funke-at.html

Haba! The guy looks older than d dad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by eipreel(f): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
She wasn't quick to drop the surname despite being an ex cheesy that's what happens when you marry class wink

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by aguiyi2: 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
Being single is worth it most times.
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by pauljumbo: 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
I love seeing divorced couple coming back

2 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by daddytime(m): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yewandequeen:
I tire oo. Many homes lack civilization and maturity.

Very true and that automatically makes the innocent kids caught in between, the "dupes" of daddy and mummy's refusal to grow up and be matured in the real sense of it.

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Dakoch: 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
make them reconcile joor

5 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by gift2xl: 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
T
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ale ariwo. Bed go hear am with lots of ringtones

2 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by OkunrinOloro: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
Wait o. Is this not the same Funke who Femi accused of unfaithfulness when DNA tests showed that he was not the father of their children?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by fatymore(f): 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
I just knew a friend(known him since primary school days) died last year ...
very handsome guy..
we did boyfriend and girlfriend then.
Rest in peace Dare

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by deepwater(f): 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
Abi dem say no be him born am that year
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by gift2xl: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
I appreciate this x couples that kept aside there deferencies for the sake of there kids.

2 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
daddytime:

Very true and that automatically makes the innocent kids caught in between the "dupes" of daddy and mummy's refusal to grow up and be matured in the real sense of it.
No how won't the kids will be affected psychologically and morally. Even their social relationships will have kleg.
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
Beautiful family
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by chrissssyfelix(m): 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
they acted Europeans . i bet you 90% Africans will want each others death...... lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....... very right ✔️

8 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by Johntemmy(m): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
beautiful woman..may we never experience divorce in our life in Jesus name.

NEW YEAR BONANZA ...get your strong hardwood for your roofing project with affordable price.I supply across the country. call or WhatsApp me on 07060795767.

2 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by miqos02(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
Wow
Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by publicenemy(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
Wait o. Is this not the same Funke who Femi accused of unfaithfulness when DNA tests showed that he was not the father of their children?

Na she o.... Yoruba women? Fear dem.

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) by maj59(m): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
nickxtra:
Haba! The guy looks older than d dad
You no get eye? u no see gray heir for d papa head

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana / Rico Swavey Was Planning The Relocate To The US, His Girlfriend Speaks(video) / Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.