Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot (38373 Views)

Mele Kyari Wants 2.5 Percent For Oil Communities In PIB / Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery / Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by stephenduru: 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
Crime buster Abba Kyari to social media to share photos of his son,Uma Abba Kyari,who wants to be a pilot or detective and wrote.....

'Little Umar Abba Kyari the “Police Officer”. His dream is to become either an Airforce Fighter Jet Pilot or Commercial Airline Pilot or a Detective like his Dad. His father prefers  Commercial Airline Pilot But we would Continue to Nurture and guide him. May God chose the best for him, Ameen'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/meet-crime-buster-abba-kyari-son-who.html

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
like father like son

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by IamPatriotic(m): 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Since you're Fulani/Hausa/Kanuri and not Igbo, you have a brighter chance than peers in the Southern part of the country. just go to school a reasonable level.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by Onlinealaba(m): 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kyari is over hyped though I like his style but a very wrong move by a crime buster in displaying his family member online, well what do i know, may Allah grant his dream and desire, Ameen

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by Kelamma(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
This Abba Kyari sef. I am beginning to believe that all his crime busting attributes are an example of 'American wonder'. He is too loud to be what he claims to be.

18 Likes

Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by helinues: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
Like father better son
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by ednut1(m): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
Attention seeker detective

6 Likes

Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by bashir1451(m): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
W
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by apholaryn: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
little boy... your dreams are achievable and I pray you touch the sky ....meanwhile boys in my area would rather become G boys

5 Likes

Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
All the best cute boy.
Isobug:
How would this chase Jubril Al Sudani away from Aso Rock?

If you like be a Bird, that's none of my business
Ignore haters like this, he has nothing going for him in life, so, his pain is understandable!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by agabaI23(m): 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
Onlinealaba:
Kyari is over hyped though I like his style but a very wrong move by a crime buster in displaying his family member online, well what do i know, may Allah grant his dream and desire, Ameen

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
I just said bad move. His 'victims' will look out for him
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by Alejob: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
Social media officer

3 Likes

Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by OboOlora(f): 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
Head of IRT dept of Police that is active and showing off family on social media. That’s like a yahoo boy flaunting cash and blings on social media.

Foolish country with unprofessional idiots praised as champions!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by Bar1941(m): 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
Study well young boy and be a pilot, NEVER attempt in your life to be a policeman, lives of xmas chicken in Dec 25th are more secured than lives of Nigerian police officers.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by ahmadeen66: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
May God grant him is wish
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by noblealuu: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
Onlinealaba:
Kyari is over hyped though I like his style but a very wrong move by a crime buster in displaying his family member online, well what do i know, may Allah grant his dream and desire.
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
He's Fulani, so that's no problem. He should just complete his high school education.

He can even become a president.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by MadCow1: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
Is this not impersonation? angry

If I dress like that commot outside now, Police go start to beat me like say I thief.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by Kkk777: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
Air force fighter
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
Na to dey send boys go collect roja for roadblock sure pass.
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by emmyt2: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
May God hep you
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by Rextizzle(m): 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
Good boy

1 Like

Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by lonelydora: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
Take your family out of social media

1 Like

Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by pawesome(m): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
Make una stop de hype dis guy Abeg... Wetin be crime buster

1 Like

Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
My favourite Nigerian Policeman. Future IGP.

Emphasises with the 'good' street and ruthlessly deals with the 'bad' street. Correct man.

May Allah continue to protect you from these bad elements as you relentlessly go after them.

1 Like

Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by davillian(m): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
The only buster I know
Is ghost buster any other buster is a counterfeit

1 Like

Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
Because he 'displayed' his family online you concluded that the man that has bursted complex crime cases is over rated ... Don't know if some of you think but writing

Any criminal interest in his family didn't need public display from him. It takes very sound brain to plan and get at this kind of person and not many so called criminal in Nigeria has the nerve and patience for such . They Esther shoot any police man on the street than target Kyari

Onlinealaba:

2 Likes

Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
IkonBee:
He's Fulani, so that's no problem. He should just complete his high school education.

He can even become a president.
grin
Na footballer me go turn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIzgzmooyFM

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Kwara By-election: APC Mega Rally, Does This Mean Saraki Is Gone In Kwara? / Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.