Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

I Have Issue With Nano Sim Cards - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Have Issue With Nano Sim Cards (952 Views)

Why SIM Cards Linked With NIN Are Being Barred - NCC / FG To Disconnect SIM Cards Not Synchronised With National ID Number / Protect Your Phone Screen From Braking With Nano Technology! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Issue With Nano Sim Cards by iconix(m): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hey guys i have been using a micro sims since and i decided to change my phone this xmas but my problem is that almost all the phones i want to buy supports only nano sim.pls i'm stucked any help pls?
I don't want to buy another sim pls
Re: I Have Issue With Nano Sim Cards by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
Go and do sim swap for your old sims
Re: I Have Issue With Nano Sim Cards by iconix(m): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
Faspen:
Go and do sim swap for your old sims
where can i do that pls
Re: I Have Issue With Nano Sim Cards by bongolistik(m): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
You don't need to do any SIM swap, give the umbrella guys or other SIM sellers around you they will clip it down for you to Nano SIM with your N100

1 Like

Re: I Have Issue With Nano Sim Cards by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
iconix:
where can i do that pls
your network providers offices

1 Like

Re: I Have Issue With Nano Sim Cards by Segeshow: 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
Mtn dont do sim swap for nano sim anymore
Re: I Have Issue With Nano Sim Cards by iconix(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
bongolistik:
You don't need to do any SIM swap, give the umbrella guys or other SIM sellers around you they will clip it down for you to Nano SIM with your N100
ok thanks shebi it will have micro adapter after it has been cliped?
Re: I Have Issue With Nano Sim Cards by saxby(f): 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
you could swap your sin or cut it for it to be able to fit in your device,is it a tecno device?
iconix:
Hey guys i have been using a micro sims since and i decided to change my phone this xmas but my problem is that almost all the phones i want to buy supports only nano sim.pls i'm stucked any help pls?
Re: I Have Issue With Nano Sim Cards by saxby(f): 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
sure,it will till be able to work.
iconix:
ok thanks shebi it will have micro adapter after it has been cliped?

1 Like

Re: I Have Issue With Nano Sim Cards by Abrahamdgreat(m): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
saxby:
sure,it will till be able to work.
depends on d size of the panel... Go to their office and requsre for a 4g sim. Feel free to thank me later
Re: I Have Issue With Nano Sim Cards by bravesoul247(m): 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
iconix:
cut the simple then
Re: I Have Issue With Nano Sim Cards by bravesoul247(m): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
Segeshow:
Mtn dont do sim swap for nano sim anymore
since when?i thought it's still ongoing
Re: I Have Issue With Nano Sim Cards by iconix(m): 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
Abrahamdgreat:
depends on d size of the panel... Go to their office and requsre for a 4g sim. Feel free to thank me later
i have been hearing of 4g sims everytime,what is it benefit self.
Re: I Have Issue With Nano Sim Cards by iconix(m): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
saxby:
you could swap your sin or cut it for it to be able to fit in your device,is it a tecno device?
i haven't gotten the phone yet
Re: I Have Issue With Nano Sim Cards by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
iconix:
i have been hearing of 4g sims everytime,what is it benefit self.
4g

(1) (Reply)

Please Samsung Phone Or Nokia Phone With 60k Budget / TECNO Launches Upgraded Spark 3 Series With AI Bright Camera [see Specs] / Gionee Has Shut Down Its Official Website In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.