Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:43 AM

Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player (45441 Views)

Shola Shoretire To Sign Man United First Professional Contract / Greenwood Is 3rd Youngest Utd PL Scorer & Youngest Player To Score This Season / Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player by OkunrinOloro: 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
At 14, I would say he's too young to make that decision for the time being.

vezycash:
Some destiny killers are going to call him very soon to come play for his father land.
Re: Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player by Iyajison: 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
OK...
Jxt get ready ND come over. Super Eagle's no10 z waiting 4 u. It has suffered for so long
Re: Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
AbujaBlue:
The Man Utd youth team is full of 'Nigerians': Michael Elechi, Ademipo Odubeko, Ayodeji Sotona and Shola Shoretire

Although comparing the size of Ademipo Odubeko to his oyinbo teammate below, this guy has to be a true Nigerian. I wonder how old he really is?
This is the future fantastic manU squad.
Re: Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player by gentleibraheem(m): 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
I'm quite sure he would end up representing England just
Like the likes of dele alli, lookman, etc
Re: Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
kindlyStfu:
shame on Nigeria for claiming any name that sounds familiar. in as much as he has Nigerian parents, I bet buhari's life that super eagles will not smell even his mess.

Rubbish! until we get things right in this country as a whole and start by displacing buhari, talents would continue to elude us. We were lucky to have Okocha that convinced iwobi who would have preferred bench in England than to play for super chickens. Dele Ali and I spits on this government.

meanwhile. grin

You are a glorified thwart. So stfu.
Re: Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player by ezegenigbonine: 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
My problem with all this Yoruba boys wey dey born abroad be say they no dey like make Nigeria proud. Soon this one go begin say he wan play for England.
The likes of dele Ali, Anthony Joshua, Alaba, etc
Re: Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player by akaahs(m): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
They don dey heap d boy now, he go soon lost focus now

Re: Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player by Netfilix: 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
Badonasty:

ọmọ Yorùbá ní mi óò

Swaga eh

Re: Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player by DabuIIIT: 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
CNARIOjoseph:

Shoretire has trained with England youth sides in recent years but is also eligible to play international football for Nigeria.

TUFIAKWA!!!!
SHAARRRAAAP!!!!
Re: Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player by DabuIIIT: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
ezegenigbonine:
My problem with all this Yoruba boys wey dey born abroad be say they no dey like make Nigeria proud. Soon this one go begin say he wan play for England.
The likes of dele Ali, Anthony Joshua, Alaba, etc

Ogogoro
Re: Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player by Ayobami7(m): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
Cute
Re: Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player by shevjones(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nwaikuku2:
Congrat bro, Nigeria has many strong and talented footballers that can compete with the likes of messi and cr7, win world cups but due lack of interest in grassroot devolopment by govt and other football agencies, careers dies.
ya not shouting afonja again abi

Re: Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player by bubu2019: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
Another great achievement by the ruling party APC.I laugh in Spanish
Re: Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player by Buffalowings3(m): 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
kindlyStfu:
shame on Nigeria for claiming any name that sounds familiar. in as much as he has Nigerian parents, I bet buhari's life that super eagles will not smell even his mess.

Rubbish! until we get things right in this country as a whole and start by displacing buhari, talents would continue to elude us. We were lucky to have Okocha that convinced iwobi who would have preferred bench in England than to play for super chickens. Dele Ali and I spits on this government.

meanwhile. grin
e.g.
Lil pump
Lil baby
Lil Wayne

Xxtenancion
Re: Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player by kindlyStfu: 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
[
Re: Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
kindlyStfu:

may your crotch be tormented by the bites of a thousand flees

You can't even spell fleas. Pathetic !

Re: Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player by Franking: 11:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nigerian bawo?
Re: Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player by ezegenigbonine: 12:46am On Dec 13, 2018
DabuIIIT:

Ogogoro

ONUKWU ODEKU
Re: Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 13, 2018
kindlyStfu:

meanwhile. grin
Re: Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player by phase1: 7:03am On Dec 13, 2018
If his parents love him, they'll advise him to stay away from anything nigerian including the super chickens. nigerians are emotional destiny killers. He should be practical and stick with England that have given him opportunity to blossom based on merit and not on 'quota system'.
Re: Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player by mybestlove(m): 11:20am On Dec 13, 2018
Don't expect him to come and play for Nigeria tomorrow because Nigeria has not contributed a dime in his life.

Nigeria shows up with deals mature, rubbish zoo
Re: Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player by Casemiro(m): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
> it is well

young

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

Christian Eriksen Shares Photo From Hospital Bed / Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. / Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal