Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? (9316 Views)

Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? / How To Get A Payoneer Master Card Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? by 2helpu(m): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2010
Can someone pls tell me how to easily and quickly load my USA Payoneer Master Card with dollars.

Thanks.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? by collinsfbi(m): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2010
Guy, we are having d same prob ooo, i wonder which country be dis naija, we can send wetern union, we only reciv, alot of site do longer accept naija as a country even with out IP, omase ooo. I beg if you get an alternative to load yours pls get me posted on 07065829681 or toaster2k3@hotmail.com here is my card

Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? by collinsfbi(m): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2010
Guy, we are having d same prob ooo, i wonder which country be dis naija, we can't send wetern union, we only reciv, alot of sites do no longer accept naija as a country even with our IP sef na yawa, omase ooo. I beg if you get an alternative to load yours pls get me posted on 07065829681 or toaster2k3@hotmail.com here is my card
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? by Ife007(m): 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2010
@Poster,

Can you Please tell us how you obtain your Payoneer Card in the first place?
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? by collinsfbi(m): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2010
We are looking for a solution and you are taking us back to the beginning, look I paid for info before i was able to get my card because pple made me to understand that info is money, so if u are interested then send a mail to toaster2k3@hotmail.com
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? by stagger: 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2010
The easiest way tooad a Payoneer card is simple: make money on it.

I got one issued to me by Avafx, so it is an easy thing to just trade forex, make money, load it from my forex account and withdraw it in Zenith Bank or GTB ATM right here in Naija.

Tu comprende?
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? by stagger: 3:42am On Aug 29, 2010
poster, are you interested in my solution?
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? by Heromania: 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2010
This U.K company will get you a gold card, send funds in it, and all you have to do is withdraw the funds in an ATM machine. Only open to invitation. Check my profile to send me an email.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? by salimorte(f): 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2010
Heromania:

This U.K company will get you a gold card, send funds in it, and all you have to do is withdraw the funds in an ATM machine. Only open to invitation. Check my profile to send me an email.

www.wugold.com
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? by omonaija87: 12:55am On Aug 30, 2010
[size=14pt]stagger[/size] I need to talk to u about a business idea.  Email me at cool_dike@yahoo.com ASAP, we'll take it from there.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? by stagger: 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2010
omonaija87:

[size=14pt]stagger[/size] I need to talk to u about a business idea. Email me at cool_dike@yahoo.com ASAP, we'll take it from there.

Ok. I have sent you a mail. Let us hear you out.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? by jabe4u(m): 1:38am On Oct 15, 2010
let me show you how to get a payoneeer master card. just 1,200 send a text if interested 08068024271
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? by info2009: 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2010
For those that are having problem loading there payoneer master card you can buy virtual credit card and do ur business then if you want to know how to apply for the card i give it to for free but under one condition mail bonchux@gmail.com
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? by ibro0105(m): 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2010
i just discovered what you guys have been waiting for. HOW TO LOAD YOU PAYONEER MASTER CARD. If you want to load your payoneer master card contact me on my email on ibrahimbamanja@gmail.com. Cheers
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? by Bonchux(m): 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2010
This is my e-mail bonchux@gmail.com i need to load my card
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? by wealthlift(m): 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2010
2helpu:

Can someone pls tell me how to easily and quickly load my USA Payoneer Master Card with dollars.

Thanks.

Here's how:

http://SuckTheCash.com/payoneer.html
Ife007:

@Poster,

Can you Please tell us how you obtain your Payoneer Card in the first place?

Get it FREE of charge here http://SuckTheCash.com/free.html
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? by itechshop: 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2011
We are payoneer partner and selling payoneer cards if any one interested contact us, we are giving 10 cards for free to first contacts, so get your now we also offer funds load to your cards.

visit http://www.itechshop.or/contact-us.html to contact us

Regards
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? by myhelper: 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2011
I have 3 card from payoneer which I use to recieve funds from it every month. You can call me on 08098929298 to help you fund your cards.
Re: What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? by DonADESIDA(m): 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2011
How to get a payoneer mastercard is very easy as long as you have National Id card,Driving license,international passport or may be a voters card but to load it for the first time is the main problem and I have cool solution to that and you can reach me on 08039614606.

(1) (Reply)

Pure Water Business / Ex-employees Accuse BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu Of Forex Round-tripping, Tax Evas / Can A Nigerian Become A Billionaire Without Patronizing Corruption Or Politics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.