Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,323 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

See The Massive Monitor Lizard I Killed in My Backyard - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Massive Monitor Lizard I Killed in My Backyard (532 Views)

Check Out This Black-Throated Monitor Lizard I Bought In Gombe (Pictures) / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Massive Monitor Lizard I Killed in My Backyard by Hargbo(m): 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
I finally killed the Monitor lizard I have been monitoring for sometime in my Backyard...
It was a subtle and Sneak kill...
Immediately I saw the Monitor Lizard in my backyard through my Window, I rushed out with a shovel and I sneak behind the Shitty bastard With a two coach fence blocking the reptile line of vision and with my good shovel in my right hand, I jumped on top of the fence and pinned the Monitor Lizard down with the shovel i am holding when it was trying to escape but after 4 season of Flash, no lizard can outfast me and I requested for a cutlass from my younger sister to finish the Job. grin grin grin
Lalasticlala choice of meat grin grin grin

Re: See The Massive Monitor Lizard I Killed in My Backyard by Denikayan: 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
So village people can not stroll past your back yard again

Better go make sacrifices in next 7days, or else....
Re: See The Massive Monitor Lizard I Killed in My Backyard by Hargbo(m): 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
Denikayan:
So village people can not stroll past your back yard again

Better go make sacrifices in next 7days, or else....
or else what grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Massive Monitor Lizard I Killed in My Backyard by Hargbo(m): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
The Monitor Lizard after I skinned it Professionally grin grin grin

Re: See The Massive Monitor Lizard I Killed in My Backyard by Hargbo(m): 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
During Roasting grin

Re: See The Massive Monitor Lizard I Killed in My Backyard by Hargbo(m): 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
Served Hot with a Keg of P.W

Re: See The Massive Monitor Lizard I Killed in My Backyard by Denikayan: 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hargbo:
or else what grin grin grin grin

Have told you my own. Only hekp I can do for you now is to tell you what to do to avert the repercussions
Re: See The Massive Monitor Lizard I Killed in My Backyard by JasonScoolari: 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
Some local champions under the guise of Animal Rights Association will come here to condemn this heroic act.

Nice one Op, gain more nutrients. .

1 Like

Re: See The Massive Monitor Lizard I Killed in My Backyard by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
Jesus H. Christ!

God forbid!

Re: See The Massive Monitor Lizard I Killed in My Backyard by Hargbo(m): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
Denikayan:

Have told you my own. Only hekp I can do for you now is to tell you what to do to avert the repercussions
ok oo am all ears

Re: See The Massive Monitor Lizard I Killed in My Backyard by Denikayan: 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hargbo:
ok oo am all ears

Buy black matured goat
Pepper
Vegtable oil
Tin Tomatoe
1 Bowl of Garri
3 Bottle water
Maggi, salt, ginger and Garlic
I dozen of big size snail
Fresh vegetables
Roasted Fish
The whole of a cow's tail
Tooth pick and Serviette paper

And Finally, 12.5kg of cooking gas

Tie all this together and go put at Lekki round about. 1.30am sharp
Re: See The Massive Monitor Lizard I Killed in My Backyard by Hargbo(m): 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
Denikayan:

Buy black matured goat
Pepper
Vegtable oil
Tin Tomatoe
1 Bowl of Garri
3 Bottle water
Maggi, salt, ginger and Garlic
I dozen of big size snail
Fresh vegetables
Roasted Fish
The whole of a cow's tail
Tooth pick and Serviette paper

And Finally, 12.5kg of cooking gas

Tie all this together and go put at Lekki round about. 1.30am sharp
are you sure I am feeding the Village people or your Family, am soory sir, its not an insult, am just asking a question sir Oo...pls don't be offended Oo, are you sure you are not offended, sir please na don't take it personal na, Mo in Pe kema binu nau, Bros no vex na, am just asking a questinon o, haba na small thing u don dey vex, u don dey order for mor sacrificial offerings....I will do everything you ask me to do, but there is one issue, I don't have transport fare grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I'm In A Dilemma / Fake Agency / ABC Transport PLC: From Grace To Grass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.