Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit (31336 Views)

12 Notorious Kidnappers Terrorising East-West Road Arrested In Rivers (photos) / Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit by Buharimustgo: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit by baratech: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
Na wa
Re: Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
Re: Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit by Warship: 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
Animals on uniform.
Re: Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit by Youbissco(f): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nigeria...
Don't regret this later too.

Here are things you should do too before leaving school so as not to regret it after school.
Survey on campus living as of today is not encouraging and fair. Many Nigerian students today are now engaging in illegal business so as to sustain their lives on campus, as some have been pushed to this due to the threat of finances.

click on this link below to avoid making the same mistake...

Business Ideas For The Student On Campus
Re: Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit by BigBizzy(m): 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
later people will criticize ICC....but see na
Re: Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit by Iyajison: 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
Police....

U neva jam.. Not everyone u try dat wit.
1 bullet for leg = 2 on ur head.

Liverless criminals

1 Like

Re: Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit by buchai: 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
for our information on ground our police force are been mixed with boko haram military forces, Nigeria and boko force are working together since buhari became president they are not protecting any live rather taking at their owb will he buhari can not jail them or retire them rather he will promote them. pls my people if the case does not concern you pls my people do not involve yourself.
Re: Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit by gogodaye(m): 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

A police officer is facing severe criticisms online for shooting a Bus Passenger on the leg.

PoliticsNGR gathered from an eyewitness, Mike Godwin, the incident occurred on the Popular East-West road around Rumuge area. The police officer stopped the bus and demanded for a tinted permit. The driver unfortunately did not have it on him and the officer halted the vehicle.

The victim decided to talk with the officer and demand an explanation for the stoppage before he was shot on the leg. Godwin wrote;

"This happened on my way for Lagos yesterday on east west road by Rumuge, A police man stopped our bus asking for drivers license from our driver which he gave him after that , he requested for tinted permit then the driver told him that the car is a company car and that the copy of the permit was not with him.

We all came down pleading with him to let us go, but he bluntly refused. On seeing us another of same company bus stoped to ask his colleague what the issue was along side with some passengers the next thing was that the police man opened fire on the leg of this young man who was also presumed to be a force man just because he demanded an explanation on why we were unjustly delayed. Am yet to recover from the shock can't believe that the people that are meant to protect lives and properties, can just open fire and shot at a live that they are to protect. Pls share let those in authority see it."

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/tinted-permit-policeman-shoots-passenger-demanding-explanation/

Hmmmmmmm.......
This aftermath of this incident sure shows how ignorant majority of us folks are....in this age and time when digitalization has offered us information at our fingertips with the advent of and our possession of a basic android enabled phone...
For Christ sakes.....isn't this one of the issues ACP Abayomi Shogunles's unit .i.e., The Public Complaints Rapid Response Unit (PCRRU)in the NPF was set up to address?
Curiously, the story alongside its evidence has had to trend on wrong channels.....
Re: Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit by 3kay945(m): 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
spydes:
Bunch of untrained clowns who got recruited out of joblessness ..That's how I walked into a restaurant yesterday afternoon only to meet a group of policeomen drinking beer (in the afternoon o),next thing one of them got drunk and started talking trash and loudly at that...I had to leave without finishing my food seeing they all had their rifles with them....We are sitting on a gunpowder with the kind of policemen we have

grin cool

Better to avoid story that touches
Re: Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit by colon(m): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
Am sure we're all enjoying 'CHANGE'.
2019 is around the corner, our destinies are in our hands. Come to think of it, i thought roadblocks are banned.
Nigeria I hail!!
Re: Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit by baxton25(m): 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
This happened to me late December last year, I was traveling to the eastern part of nigeria only to be stopped by those wicked benin bypass police.... only my rear glass was tinted (sunshade) mhen they kept me there after one hour of pleading they set me free with 12k down payment.
Re: Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit by SOFTENGR: 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
The policeman is even boasting. Na wa o
Re: Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit by Johnny1013(m): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
this is the highest level of injustice and mismanagement of power... imagine people employed to guide us.May God help us
Re: Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit by Toosure70: 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
karma will come over him soon, expect this on your children.
Re: Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit by sumgelem(m): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
spydes:
Bunch of untrained clowns who got recruited out of joblessness ..That's how I walked into a restaurant yesterday afternoon only to meet a group of policemen drinking beer (in the afternoon o),next thing one of them got drunk and started talking trash and loudly at that...I had to leave without finishing my food seeing they all had their rifles with them....We are sitting on a gunpowder with the kind of policemen we have
You left without finishing your food? Lol .
Re: Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit by Dwhyte(m): 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
On seeing us another of same company bus stoped to ask his colleague what the issue was along side with some passengers the next thing was that the police man opened fire on the leg of this young man who was also presumed to be a force man

This story not so clear here. . Was it that the presumed officer challenged the officer on duty or what?
Re: Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit by Dwhyte(m): 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
baxton25:
This happened to me late December last year, I was traveling to the eastern part of nigeria only to be stopped by those wicked benin bypass police.... only my rear glass was tinted (sunshade) mhen they kept me there after one hour of pleading they set me free with 12k down payment.
Then you should ask yourself, how much is the normal registration fee?
Re: Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit by Raddie(m): 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
Did any one read this
" The driver unfortunately did not have it on him and the officer halted the vehicle.
The victim decided to talk with the officer and
demand an explanation for the stoppage before
he was shot on the leg. "
Re: Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit by PropertyDeals(f): 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
If interested, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below (08027390046) or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID23qvIQw64&t=3s
Re: Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit by Tapout(m): 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
Why would u go and be arguing with a police man in a country like Nigeria that doesn't value the lives of it's citizens undecided
Re: Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit by mechanics(m): 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
That's wrong of him. He was too over zealous.
Re: Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit by Nobody: 3:08am On Dec 13, 2018
nothing good happens in east west road
Re: Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit by 6digitscomrade: 5:41am On Dec 13, 2018
NairaMaster1:
I can never claim right with Nigeria security.
the only right not infringed in Nigeria is ur right to be foolish,and to die..
Re: Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit by buJu234: 7:02am On Dec 13, 2018
one of the golden rules of surviving in Nigeria is,

NEVER ARGUE WITH THE NIGERIAN POLICE. for your own life sake. most especially if u re on the inter-state highway roads or in a ghetto or at night/odd hours of the day.

i don warn u
Re: Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit by Titogbanski: 7:20am On Dec 13, 2018
THE LEVEL OF EXHORTORTION, HARRASSMENT, INCONVENIENCE CAUSED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT IS TOO MUCH ON THAT ROAD......POLICE, CUSTOM, NDLEA, ARMY, NNPC POLICE
Re: Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit by SkinnyNigga: 7:45am On Dec 13, 2018
KingLennon:
What do you expect from police men with primary 6 placement certificate and WAEC result?
YYour president does not even have a WAEC result...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse / DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ilorin For Losing Bets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.