Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Characteristics Of Politicians And Their Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Characteristics Of Politicians And Their Supporters (236 Views)

Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters / Breakdown Of Politicians Whose Certificates Of Return Were Withdrawn By INEC / Photos Of Politicians And Celebrities At The Polling Booth #NigeriaElection2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Characteristics Of Politicians And Their Supporters by helinues: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
1. You must be able to lie
2. You must be able to spread propaganda.
3. You are not allowed to speak ill about your party or leaders
4. If your party is the ruling party, EVERYTHING they do is 100% right
5. If you are in opposition, nothing good can ever come from the ruling party
6. Your opposition must be seen as an enemy

Add yours
Re: Characteristics Of Politicians And Their Supporters by LiteKing(m): 6:17am On Dec 16, 2018
Hello, your email address couldn't return mail to you. Please reach me on whatsapp 07081331103. It's The Third Eye
Re: Characteristics Of Politicians And Their Supporters by helinues: 6:34am On Dec 16, 2018
LiteKing:
Hello, your email address couldn't return mail to you. Please reach me on whatsapp 07081331103. It's The Third Eye

Okay. I sent you a message on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Child Survival: NOA, UNICEF Enlighten 5,000 Kaduna Community Members / Any Information About Diezani Alison-madueke . / FG Targets 2.2mbpd Crude Oil Production By Jan. 2019 –kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.