Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,843 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:08 AM

Nigeria, Dialog With Biafra (another Prophecy For Nigeria) Must Watch Video. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, Dialog With Biafra (another Prophecy For Nigeria) Must Watch Video. (308 Views)

Ohaneze To Send Emissaries To Finland To Beg And Dialog With Simon Ekpa / Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra / People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, Dialog With Biafra (another Prophecy For Nigeria) Must Watch Video. by BOX555(m): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
Another prophecy for Nigeria, please watch video and drop your comment......... what this prophet is saying is it true or not....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I4vb0D7Kqw
Re: Nigeria, Dialog With Biafra (another Prophecy For Nigeria) Must Watch Video. by Youbissco(f): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
hmmm! prophesy.

Do you want to know how you can make cool money on cosmetics?
I know you love cosmetics. Those powders, nail paints, you know that eyes pencil and many more. Have it ever comes to your mind that cosmetic business in Nigeria is very lucrative, and you can even make million(s) in the business.

just click on this link below now to learn more...

Cosmetics Business In Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

I Would Convert Abandoned Model Schools To Technical Schools - Isiaka (pics) / Categories Of Nigerians / President Buhari In Consultation With Former APC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.