Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

What Is The Most Difficult Book You've Ever Read? - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Is The Most Difficult Book You've Ever Read? (22026 Views)

What Are The Best Self Help Books You Ever Read? / What is the Best Story you have ever read on Nairaland? - A Thread for Passion / What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Book You've Ever Read? by Judybash93(m): 1:34am On Aug 11, 2020
I tried reading a book about quantum physics and it literally just sank me dipper into the sea of confusion grin
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Book You've Ever Read? by SpecialJ(f): 11:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
48 Laws Of Power
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Book You've Ever Read? by MontazReader: 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
This! ����

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Book You've Ever Read? by TheCork(m): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
nma4god:

I've read both, quite interesting but you must be very patient while reading to really grasp what they contain.

So wot do u were when u read novel? Mini sket? cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Book You've Ever Read? by aidameoryou: 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
oloyolo:
that would probably be LA ROCHEFOUCAULD collected maxims and other reflections.

it was the first philosophical book I ever picked up. I eventually finished it, but boy my head was spinning for about 3days. I read tougher book this days (I guess my mind caught up or something). I reread it a few years later and was like son just look how dumb you were a few years ago.
My brother good day to you.
I was going through an old thread on Nairalanders about how people made their first millions.

And your input caught my attention among others.

I would like you to teach me what you did and some of the things that I can venture on.

I know something's could be easier with the right amount of info from an already experienced fellow, as some ideas fail because of lack of info.

Am not asking for money from you.
I simply need ideas and which you can tutor me on.
Am not a lazy person, as I know what efforts I've made towards my breakthrough, and still haven't found that path for me yet.

I'll appreciate your response thanks....
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Book You've Ever Read? by jeff1607(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
Alawiye
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Book You've Ever Read? by dupsai(f): 5:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
The Trials of Brother Jero by Wole Soyinka
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Book You've Ever Read? by ttobizz(m): 10:53am On Jun 18, 2022
Sense and Sensibility
Try this book, you'll hail
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Book You've Ever Read? by Dybala11(m): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2022
Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare, saw it in my grandpa's library and as per lover of literature wey I be I decided to dive in and get entertained. About an hour later my eyes were dim, I was feeling dizzy cos of a terrible headache. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite Chinua Achebe's Quote / Confirmed: Side Boob, YOLO, Cray Are Now English Words / Sequel To "without A Silver Spoon" By Eddie Iroh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.