Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

I‘m Yet To See Anyone Who Can Defeat ‘Old Man’ Buhari, Says Rep Kazaure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I‘m Yet To See Anyone Who Can Defeat ‘Old Man’ Buhari, Says Rep Kazaure (552 Views)

Kazaure Expresses Shock Over Buhari’s Reappointment Of Emefiele As CBN Governor / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) / Army Appoints Shaibu Ibrahim As NYSC DG, Redeploys Kazaure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I‘m Yet To See Anyone Who Can Defeat ‘Old Man’ Buhari, Says Rep Kazaure by MalcoImX: 12:31am On Dec 13, 2018
Mohammed Kazaure, lawmaker representing Kazaure Roni/Geisel/Yankwashi federal constituency of Jigawa state, says he is yet to see anyone who can defeat President Muhammadu Buhari, whom he described as
an old man, in the 2019 general election.

Kazaure said this at the presidential villa, Abuja, during the launch of “Together Nigeria”, a programme organised by the Buhari Support Organisation (BSO).

Aisha, wife of the president; Dolapo Osinbajo, wife of the vice-president; governors and members of the federal executive council were among those in attendance.

“I have not seen anybody that will defeat that old man Buhari,” he said describing the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as custodians of corruption in Nigeria.

Kazaure said that explains why the PDP cannot go out campaigning about corruption ahead of the 2019 general election.

He called on Nigerians to queue behind Buhari to ensure that he wins and “consolidate the gains recorded in the last three-and-a-half years”.

Kazaure also commended Buhari’s wife for speaking on national issues. He said like him, her frankness might give powerful persons in government sleepless nights and make them uncomfortable.

He said he has opened Next Level campaign on social media and that there nine million followers who will vote for Buhari in 2019.

“Let us be patient with the President, the next four years will be better,” he added.

Kazaure is known for making comical statements.

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-im-yet-to-see-anyone-who-can-defeat-old-man-buhari-says-rep-kazaure
Re: I‘m Yet To See Anyone Who Can Defeat ‘Old Man’ Buhari, Says Rep Kazaure by XplicitDOW: 2:17am On Dec 13, 2018
let those fake news strategist keep deceiving themselves...
feBuhari
sai Baba
next level to greater n better nja

wailers will not feel comfortable

mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: I‘m Yet To See Anyone Who Can Defeat ‘Old Man’ Buhari, Says Rep Kazaure by alizma: 3:05am On Dec 13, 2018
that old man is carrying anointed grace.
Re: I‘m Yet To See Anyone Who Can Defeat ‘Old Man’ Buhari, Says Rep Kazaure by dela4real: 3:13am On Dec 13, 2018
Everyone now fighting for his own pocket,yet they can pay common 30k.
Nonsense people

check my siggy to pay your supplier in china
Re: I‘m Yet To See Anyone Who Can Defeat ‘Old Man’ Buhari, Says Rep Kazaure by MalcoImX: 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
“I have not seen anybody that will defeat that old man Buhari,” he said describing the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as custodians of corruption in Nigeria.

Say it again my brother. They are all afraid of 'Old Man' Buhari and they think it's by blackmail and scare tactics.

Failure awaits them, as God is with the pure in heart.
Re: I‘m Yet To See Anyone Who Can Defeat ‘Old Man’ Buhari, Says Rep Kazaure by MalcoImX: 11:19am On Mar 01, 2019
Tell them Kaz, the truth they don't want to hear.
Re: I‘m Yet To See Anyone Who Can Defeat ‘Old Man’ Buhari, Says Rep Kazaure by MalcoImX: 11:20am On Mar 01, 2019
XplicitDOW:
let those fake news strategist keep deceiving themselves...
feBuhari
sai Baba
next level to greater n better nja

wailers will not feel comfortable

mtcheeew

Re: I‘m Yet To See Anyone Who Can Defeat ‘Old Man’ Buhari, Says Rep Kazaure by Gucciboss: 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
This `shaking. Blinking rep?
Re: I‘m Yet To See Anyone Who Can Defeat ‘Old Man’ Buhari, Says Rep Kazaure by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
That man is Atiku in a free and fair election.

(1) (Reply)

3 Years Of Buhari, Everybody Is Crying - Fani Kayode Reacts To Amaechi's Audio T / Shocking Massive Crowd Storms At PDP Campaign Rally In Kastina State(video) / Boko Haram Killing Us, Generals Eating Money” – Soldiers Attack Buhari, Buratai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.