Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,242 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL (24879 Views)

Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) / Blackface Sues 2face Over Song Theft / Nana Otedola Gets Dragged Into Her Daughter's Shenanigans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by AnuliKay: 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
No be small thing

Over the course of ten hours, Kanye West re-ignited his feud with Drake by consistently tweeting about threats, conspiracy theories and family feuds. Everyone is aware that Kanye West and Drake are trending. The gist of this rant is that Kanye West expects an apology from Drake. According to him, he is being falsely accused of telling Pusha T about Drake’s son. As expected, people have opinions about this feud.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/the-best-reactions-to-kanye-wests-twitter-drama/

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Kingpunter: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2018
AnuliKay:
No be small thing

Over the course of ten hours, Kanye West re-ignited his feud with Drake by consistently tweeting about threats, conspiracy theories and family feuds. Everyone is aware that Kanye West and Drake are trending. The gist of this rant is that Kanye West expects an apology from Drake. According to him, he is being falsely accused of telling Pusha T about Drake’s son. As expected, people have opinions about this feud.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/the-best-reactions-to-kanye-wests-twitter-drama/
wawu
Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Myzteriouz: 6:51am On Dec 16, 2018
Megatrix:

It's obvious both of you lack home training, wisdom is very far from the two of you
buhahaha see mister home trained. Don't quote me again. Especially if I wasn't talking to you.
Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Myzteriouz: 6:55am On Dec 16, 2018
Megatrix:

You are very foolish person, only fools see evil, know it is evil and still go ahead to support it
are you crazy? No really, is something wrong with you? Some one says her mind and many were all up on her as expected and she still didn't react like a brat and u commended her. And then you quote me, without mentioning you in any way. What you see as folly, isn't what others see doesn't mean you go around insulting people unnecessarily. Arguments don't need stupidity to make sense, you fuckface . Don't quote me again
Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Myzteriouz: 6:56am On Dec 16, 2018
Realhommie:
You're just an ass licker, a big one at that.. I dislike guys like you
I am. Now go and tell the world of my glory, shooooo boy.
Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Myzteriouz: 6:59am On Dec 16, 2018
silkytouch:

You and that ugly girl you are asslicking are Idiots who have failed to use their thinking faculties.

She is supporting rubbish and you are here bigging her up, are you not stupid, the both of you?

Idiots!
I don't care what or not she was supporting or opposing. You don't go around insulting people when you can chastise without throwing insults. The insults takes away the magnitude of the lesson.
That said, your thinking faculty needs overhaul.
Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Myzteriouz: 7:01am On Dec 16, 2018
kikiwendy:

Lol.. They're other things to do in life than replying negative comments
good girl. They lost the message they were passing when they added the insults.
Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by silkytouch(m): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
Myzteriouz:
I don't care what or not she was supporting or opposing. You don't go around insulting people when you can chastise without throwing insults. The insults takes away the magnitude of the lesson.
That said, your thinking faculty needs overhaul.

You are an idiot. Idiot.
Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Myzteriouz: 5:42am On Mar 22, 2019
silkytouch:

You are an idiot. Idiot.
brutal jagged indeed lmao you sit on an angry python, my friend. Rubbish!!!

When you're eloquent enough at being bitchy and crase, come back and let's talk about how moronic you words read as.
Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by tohyorsih(f): 8:19am On Mar 22, 2019
Myzteriouz:
brutal jagged indeed lmao you sit on an angry python, my friend. Rubbish!!!

When you're eloquent enough at being bitchy and crase, come back and let's talk about how moronic you words read as.
sister, take it easy na grin
Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Myzteriouz: 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
tohyorsih:

sister, take it easy na grin
done with whoever he was jo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) / Gun Threat Stops Anambra Sex Scandal Press Briefing / Craze Clown And Fiancée, Jojo Welcome A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.