Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) (26299 Views)

Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) / Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by danieljoel759: 3:00am On Dec 13, 2018
Here are photos of the crowd that stormed the #OmoBETTER Concert that happened recently. Singer Small Doctor took it to his page to thank all his fans that attended, he wrote...

"My People How Una Dey? Thank You For An Amazing Experience �Together For Life�� #OmoBETTERConcert"

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/a-closer-look-at-crowd-at-small-doctors.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique, seun

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by Nobody: 3:40am On Dec 13, 2018
Is this a gay concert

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by Ademat7(m): 3:49am On Dec 13, 2018
misspresident:
Is this a gay concert
Chai

24 Likes

Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by dela4real: 4:31am On Dec 13, 2018
No be sere sere ooo
Impressive

check my siggy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by Peterdreddblog(m): 4:52am On Dec 13, 2018
Na guys head full here o.. Massive turn up tho

12 Tips On How To Be Successful in Life ==>

https://www.dredds.info/2018/12/12-tips-on-how-to-be-successful-in-life.html

2 Likes

Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 4:56am On Dec 13, 2018
Male dominated.

Nice one tho

1 Like

Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 5:05am On Dec 13, 2018
misspresident:
Is this a gay concert
Savage u are. No chill u have.

The way things are going,it is okay as females no plenty b4 somebody will wake up tomorrow and say she was raped at small doctor's concert.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by ehbellsho(m): 5:16am On Dec 13, 2018
which of his track has inspired girls enough for them to attend his concert?
shey you remember...yes sir (in small doctor's voice)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by SosaXVLV(m): 5:33am On Dec 13, 2018
misspresident:
Is this a gay concert

Just go there and ask them, let's see whether you will come back with your pant and bra.
grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by pussyeater(m): 6:29am On Dec 13, 2018
misspresident:
Is this a gay concert
No! It's a gay reunion... Ode

21 Likes

Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by femi4: 6:38am On Dec 13, 2018
misspresident:
Is this a gay concert
the girls dey for back
Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 13, 2018
Those complaining that ladies aren't there, ladies dey do agbero?

This is a concert for agberos

22 Likes

Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by merryossai(m): 6:52am On Dec 13, 2018
as the name: small doctor=small sense=non sense music. the numbers of Igbo smokers that you will see at the concert ehh, na like kilode

3 Likes

Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by abmethod: 6:52am On Dec 13, 2018
Finally...
Let me sit and cross my leg with my team
I belong to the comment Readers Association of Nigeria ( CRAON). Our duty is to read, smile and pass.
We no dey find trouble oooo. Pls try to be brief in your comment, so that we can move to other comments.
Thanks. Pls if you are a member of this association hit like and pass don't find trouble oooo

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by dust144(m): 6:53am On Dec 13, 2018
misspresident:
Is this a gay concert
Lol

Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by tokrizy: 6:55am On Dec 13, 2018
People still turn up sha.

why den no go turn up wen dem don pay for ticket?
Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:56am On Dec 13, 2018
Nigerian Police Force would still represent as usual..........
Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by tstx(m): 7:04am On Dec 13, 2018
Hehe.... Almost

information the west don't want you to see
4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs
Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by AK481(m): 7:05am On Dec 13, 2018
So big boy like me,if I do mistake attend this kain concert Na so people go see me begin yab mi.
Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 13, 2018
They camera should have viewed the full capacity.To me they are just group of 50 people gathering in one place.

6 Likes

Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by SkinnyNigga: 7:10am On Dec 13, 2018
The Kind body and mouth odour wey go smell there eh

3 Likes

Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by oladecredible: 7:10am On Dec 13, 2018
misspresident:
Is this a gay concert
Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by NessaBoo(f): 7:12am On Dec 13, 2018
misspresident:
Is this a gay concert

Hahahaha!!

Sausage fest! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 7:13am On Dec 13, 2018
cucumbae:
They camera should have viewed the full capacity.To me they are just group of 50 people gathering in one place.

Na their strategy be dat! No mind dem...

4 Likes

Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by Jonadull: 7:15am On Dec 13, 2018
Even small Doctor crowd pass pdp own
Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 7:17am On Dec 13, 2018
This place must be jobless Ekiti ppl not really Lagos State cos small doctor can't pull this kin crowd in lagos

1 Like

Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by aku626(m): 7:18am On Dec 13, 2018
Did he go with a gun?

1 Like

Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by ikorodureporta: 7:20am On Dec 13, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
The Kind body and mouth odour wey go smell there eh
cheesy
Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by foreshore(m): 7:52am On Dec 13, 2018
misspresident:
Is this a gay concert

You be gay?
Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by gift01: 8:01am On Dec 13, 2018
Amuluonyenaego:
This place must be jobless Ekiti ppl not really Lagos State cos small doctor can't pull this kin crowd in lagos
you don't know what you saying. Small Doctor will pull crowd anywhere in Lagos including Lekki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) by Lukenitheooo6(m): 8:07am On Dec 13, 2018
misspresident:
Is this a gay concert
it is not....girls don't go the front in this type of concert...if them no born you well try am umu boys go press you tire,ask those that went for phyno fest 2017 girls flee the front view to the back....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral / Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) / Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.