Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram (29010 Views)

Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) / Boko-haram: Army Holds Seminar On Spiritual Warfare / Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by blujoi(m): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2018
I wish I could give you a thousand likes for this your comment. I don’t think a more ridiculous situation exists anywhere else in the world. Citizens so docile, leaders so useless and irresponsible. I am tired of being a Nigerian really

Galaxyowerri:
In the UK yesterday, there were calls for the prime minister, Theresa May to resign because some people in the UK are not happy with the way she is handling the brexit, same thing is happening to Macron in France over something as little as increment of diesel price!!! But in Nigeria, an old man who has failed in all ramifications still has the effrontery to be going for reelection and as if that is not enough madness already, there are still some re.tar.ded people who are still supporting him!!

On what basis is Buhari going for reelection in the light of all his failures??

Nigerians are some of the worst citizens any country can have and it is not a surprise that we have become the world's capital of poverty, diseases, illiteracy, deaths etc and this is because both the government and the citizens are grossly irresponsible.

If only a fraction of all these madness were to happen in sane climes, the president would have long resigned or forced to do so but here he is still on his seat like nothing is happening and is even going for reelection and promising them next level cry cry Next level of what please If the current level is this bad, how will the next level be

IT SULKS TO BE A NIGERIAN!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by lonelydora: 9:16am On Dec 13, 2018
Galaxyowerri:
When Nnamdi Kanu called Nigeria a zoo, people said he was insulting the country, now pray, tell me which normal country will treat its own soldiers that died in such a gruesome way in the battle field with such disrespect? If this were to be America, UK, SA etc there would have been a national broadcast, a full television coverage with their coffins draped in the national colours, an acknowledgment of the names and pictures of the dead soldiers, an acknowledgment of their grieving relatives and a 21 gun salute among others but look at what we have here

Such a shame and disgrace, SMH at the zoo!!!

Flags will also be flown half mast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Johnrake69: 9:17am On Dec 13, 2018
Sai baba
Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by ayobaye(m): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2018
Why wasting the lives of soldiers while our ogas are enjoying? It is unfair on the part of our leaders not to cater for the well-being of Nigerians especially those officers and soldiers sent to the warfront.
Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 9:19am On Dec 13, 2018
Don't mind the foolish Northern and Western Fools

They are the problem we have, tell me how someone sane will support this government Just tell me?? Everything that has been going on in this country shows how failed a nation it is(it will be)

From all sectors of government, BullHairy have failed, but do you blame him?? What do you expect from a herder?

Galaxyowerri:
When Nnamdi Kanu called Nigeria a zoo, people said he was insulting the country, now pray, tell me which normal country will treat its own soldiers that died in such a gruesome way in the battle field with such disrespect? If this were to be America, UK, SA etc there would have been a national broadcast, a full television coverage with their coffins draped in the national colours, an acknowledgment of the names and pictures of the dead soldiers, an acknowledgment of their grieving relatives and a 21 gun salute among others but look at what we have here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by airminem(f): 9:19am On Dec 13, 2018
100 officer
Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Oyindidi(f): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2018
Warship:
Ordinary Boko Haram they are dying like chickens I wonder what will happen when Israel backed IPOB decides to go headlong against the military.

Does encouraging FG to act stupid against IPOB should not complain when they are forcefully drafted to fight and die against Biafrans like flies and mosquitoes.
Sharraap f00000l!!!

3 Likes

Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by ahaika23: 9:21am On Dec 13, 2018
Galaxyowerri:
In the UK yesterday, there were calls for the prime minister, Theresa May to resign because some people in the UK are not happy with the way she is handling the brexit, same thing is happening to Macron in France over something as little as increment of diesel price!!! But in Nigeria, an old man who has failed in all ramifications still has the effrontery to be going for reelection and as if that is not enough madness already, there are still some re.tar.ded people who are still supporting him!!

Nigerians are some of the worst citizens any country can have and it is not a surprise that we have become the world's capital of poverty, diseases, illiteracy, deaths etc and this is because both the government and the citizens are grossly irresponsible.

If only a fraction of all these madness were to happen in sane climes, the president would have long resigned or forced to do so but here he is still on his seat like nothing is happening and is even going for reelection and promising them next level cry cry Next level of what please If the current level is this bad, how will the next level be

I am just sober to be in this kind of shitty place with the worst set of reasoning faculty!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by beeva01: 9:22am On Dec 13, 2018
after that,let's reenforce
Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by shogsman(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2018
It's sad that I'm a Nigerian.
Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Splashme: 9:25am On Dec 13, 2018
Galaxyowerri:

Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by KingThreatzz: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2018
In this battle, I wonder why the Nigerian army is not on the offensive? These Boko Haram guys should be bombarded every day till the will to fight in them is dead. We can't be waiting, building trenches like we're defending while BH comes en masse to attack. No more defense. Full out attack
Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Angelfrost(m): 9:30am On Dec 13, 2018
Galaxyowerri:

That is why the few sane ones are emigrating at very alarming numbers... At this rate, by 2023 (5 years from now), Nigeria will not only be the poverty capital of the universe but also the idiot capital of the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by osastmc: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2018
Nigeria government need to wake-up...this is uncalled for. This Boko Haram issue should be taking as national emergency issue.
Rip to the fallen heroes!
Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by mosieganweba: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2018
dre11:

i for would employ the public to hold the chief of army staff responsible for all this death instead of blaming the FG...soldiers give there own budget different please where are thos money going to... they are given yearly provision of money for the purchase please where are the weapons... Am not a buhari fan but the truth must be told... the only job the military has is to protect nigeria from external forces wish they can't even do properly because the people at the top are using them to do sacrificial lambs.. using human beings life for your own selfish money making.. and the soldiers too we stand and be harrasing civillians to me the police desrve the increament in there salary because they deserve it.... no hard feelings
https://punchng.com/army-holds-private-burial-for-100-soldiers-killed-by-bharam/

1 Like

Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by udemzyudex(m): 9:35am On Dec 13, 2018
BMC will avoid this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by AreaFada2: 9:36am On Dec 13, 2018
Thousands have perished in action since Buhari came to power. FG has cowered the media and they are afraid to report it.

FG knows that with election coming, losing more soldiers than during GEJ govt their claim to having technically defeated Boko. So they prefer the soldiers to die like mere chickens.

What a failed country. shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by gidjah(m): 9:37am On Dec 13, 2018
21 GUN SALUTE TO DA FALLEN HEROES , VICTORY COMES FROM GOD ALONE !!
Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Ugosample(m): 9:37am On Dec 13, 2018
Galaxyowerri:

I tell you

it's terrible to be a Nigerian.

So many fvckers as fellow country men with no sense

1 Like

Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Angelfrost(m): 9:37am On Dec 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
Sharraap f00000l!!!

You really have time quoting and replying these deluded embarrassments to humanity... This nation has the weirdest collection of Negroes this generation could ever muster.
A grown and educated man will wake from nowhere, and start claiming to be from another nation. I am just tired, I just can't deal.
Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2018
You will never see these e-rats sarrki, omenka, madridboy, omenkAlive, ngenekwuenu, corinthians,ipodexposed etc on threads like this...for all the blood shed needlessly it never will be well with Buhari apologists. All for 30k their conscience is seared. I weep for Nigeria, I weep for their generation.
RIP to these Brave and Gallant Men...#TrueSoldiers, #TrueHeroes
Nigeria is forever Indepted as your blood cry out.

1 Like

Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Ugosample(m): 9:39am On Dec 13, 2018
Angelfrost:

That is why the few sane ones are emigrating at very alarming numbers... At this rate, by 2023 (5 years from now), Nigeria will not only be the poverty capital of the universe but also the idiot capital of the world.

I mentioned that "idiot capital" part on another thread started by one bosstrevor over the weekend and he was in disagreement

If the egg heads continue to leave at this rate, I shudder at the thought of Nigeria's state in 2025 cheesy grin
Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 13, 2018
Ugosample:

I tell you

it's terrible to be a Nigerian.

So many fvckers as fellow country men with no sense
I swear
Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by mosieganweba: 9:43am On Dec 13, 2018
this is so not fair what a life.. using human life to en-rich your personal pockets embarassed embarassed embarassed... where is the money given to the on yearly bases for the provision weapons.. am not a buhari fan but in this case the FG is not responsible.. the so called oga at the top should be held accountable.. because the military summit there budget differently on yearly bases please where are those money the only thing they can is to harrass poor civillians... i for one dont blame FG for increament in the police salary
Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Ugosample(m): 9:44am On Dec 13, 2018
KingThreatzz:
In this battle, I wonder why the Nigerian army is not on the offensive? These Boko Haram guys should be bombarded every day till the will to fight in them is dead. We can't be waiting, building trenches like we're defending while BH comes en masse to attack. No more defense. Full out attack

they receive orders from the command centre

That's what they are being told to do.

Don't you know Soldier work is zombie work?

The success or failure of an operation depends largely on the commanders
Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by swazy85: 9:52am On Dec 13, 2018
Who is to be blamed,maybe dasuki,stupid government with devilish agenda.
I really pity for the common man in the army,those politician's and the general's son's can never been seen in the war front.what ever you sow that what you will reap,and it will be in a bitter way
Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Princedapace(m): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2018
Nigerians. We are the most stupid people on earth.
I have been following the protests in France for three weeks now.. The protests have been bloody. Many people injured and arrested.. Las las, the protesters won.

Protests heavily participated by young people. The govt has suspended the diesel price increase which led to the protests..

No govt can stand a determined protest. None at all. What we do is come online and blab. ASUU is on strike and students are not protesting. If students can protest for three weeks and cause serious problem around, the govt and ASUU go get sense..

Nigeria is a unique country. The only reason South Africa is a bit reasonable compare to other black African countries is due to the fact her citizens don't joke with protest..

Any small thing, they don enter street. Our current and past leaders have done things that can lead to protests but we simply sit down and blab online.

Sorry my people. We can't make progress as a nation. Las las, we go all apply for visa to run away to countries where the citizens worked so hard to make their leaders accountable.

3 Likes

Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 13, 2018
BIG SHAME ON THOSE USELESS DEMONS IN POWER!

NIG URGENTLY NEEDS A PRESIDENT!
Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by swazy85: 9:58am On Dec 13, 2018
Definition of Nigeria: Nigeria can be difine as a nation built on false ideology without vision and patriotism.

2 Likes

Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Bamz(m): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2018
Galaxyowerri:

smiley we are definitely brothers from different mothers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally Registered For PVC / Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Governor Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Police Invade INEC Collation Centre In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.