Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly (21841 Views)

APC Takes Over Imo House Of Assembly / Lawman Duruji Resigns As Speaker, Imo House Of Assembly 48 Hours After / Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 13, 2018
An aggrieved man has called out his course representative (course rep) while still in school, who is contesting for a place in Imo House of Assembly. 

According to the aggrieved Facebook user, Igweh Emmanuel Udoka, his former course rep identified as Barrister Juliet Chinazaekpere Ozuzu, allegedly embezzled money in school and blackmailed a former coursemate. 

He concluded his post by stating the politician is corrupt, evil and a sucker for love. Read his post about his course rep contesting for a place in Imo House of Assembly, below; 

https://lailasnews.com/man-calls-out-course-rep-contesting-for-imo-house-of-assembly/

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by pyyxxaro: 6:29am On Dec 13, 2018
Wahala to many for this country grin

41 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by Inspectorsuga22(m): 6:31am On Dec 13, 2018
Karma..

58 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by Miracle4Sure: 6:37am On Dec 13, 2018
Funny grin
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by soberdrunk(m): 6:43am On Dec 13, 2018
......."and a sucker for love". Sounds like the guy is just a scorned Ex...... angry

29 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by beeva01: 6:43am On Dec 13, 2018
I'll vote him

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by dust144(m): 6:43am On Dec 13, 2018
No harm in trying.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by itiswellandwell: 6:44am On Dec 13, 2018
Honestly, women are problematic when given power. The funniest thing is that the people who will vote for her aren't online but offline. Her political Godfather is also there. Hence this call out can only do little or nothing.

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by rapcy(m): 6:44am On Dec 13, 2018
grin grin
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by jerecrown(m): 6:44am On Dec 13, 2018
Funny but bitter truth

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by BitsMaster: 6:44am On Dec 13, 2018
What she buried years ago don comot las las.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by Rekyz(m): 6:45am On Dec 13, 2018
Anything 'Imo state' just tire me. Iberiberism course rep!

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by sunbilor(m): 6:45am On Dec 13, 2018
Nigerians are getting bolder and more real. We'll get there someday.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by LOWPEAK: 6:46am On Dec 13, 2018
Absu girls and blackmail....Bloody Ikengress..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 13, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
An aggrieved man has called out his course representative (course rep) while still in school, who is contesting for a place in Imo House of Assembly...

Effective systems should be in governance to ensure imperfect people do their jobs.

Digging into people's past seems kinda hypocritical

He without sin should cast the first stone

By the way, notice how he has unwittingly given her more publicity

She's made it to Nairaland's Front Page...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by bennynaza(m): 6:46am On Dec 13, 2018
She has no chance anyways. She is running against the legendary Uche Ogbuagu.

6 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by merryossai(m): 6:46am On Dec 13, 2018
when called to the centre stage or the stage of leadership, Just carry the ideology that your are called to serve and not to dictate, command, and show too much principle. if she has gone there to serve and not to order people around, she will have a lot of people having her back now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by BruncleZuma: 6:47am On Dec 13, 2018
Which party be that and how she wan take win?

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by Ijaycool(f): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2018
Remember the future in whatever you do in the present.
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by dapatro: 6:47am On Dec 13, 2018
chai

evil gals everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by Hotzone(m): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2018
Choke hold!
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by Obierika(m): 6:48am On Dec 13, 2018
I don't think he knows the meaning of the term "Sucker for love"

Nice call out though, I hope he has solid proof
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by FANE4Naija: 6:49am On Dec 13, 2018
Lmao
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by ayoolataiwo(m): 6:49am On Dec 13, 2018
omo!see casting--

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by humilitypays(m): 6:50am On Dec 13, 2018
Lol
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:50am On Dec 13, 2018
We are all mad
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by flyca: 6:51am On Dec 13, 2018
A very detailed explaination from the guy.
And that is how Nigeria should be. Call these “little” thieves out, they are a big problem to the society. The big thieves of today were little thieves of yesterday. We cannot build a corrupt-free Nigeria with people who lack integrity.

All these behavioural problems and social misconducts should be nipped from the bud.

I'm waiting for the day when my classmate Freedom will declare. I will personally call him out! He is a thief!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:52am On Dec 13, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Honestly, women are problematic when given power. The funniest thing is that the people who will vote for her aren't online but offline. Her political Godfather is also there. Hence this call out can only do little or nothing.

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

No talk am again baba
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by Lexusgs430: 6:52am On Dec 13, 2018
Politicians are all rogues...... My people, my pride.... Indeed..
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by obaataaokpaewu: 6:57am On Dec 13, 2018
bennynaza:
She has no chance anyways. She is running against the legendary Uche Ogbuagu.
which party is Uche contesting under?
Re: Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly by pawesome(m): 6:57am On Dec 13, 2018
This one never even go far and karma dn de catch her

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Yet To Take Decision On Naira Swap Policy - Ozekhome / Broom Sellers Laud APC For Staging Rally In Bayelsa / SGF Directs Auditor-general, Ukura To Retire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.