Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! (20580 Views)

Rewind The Night With TECNO SPARK 20 AFCON Watch Party Recap / Youtube Rewind: What Was Created, Watched And Shared In 2017 / Pes 2018 Psp, Android, Pc, Iphone Ppsspp Download Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by TechCapon(m): 7:10am On Dec 13, 2018
TechCapon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbJOTdZBX1g

SET TO BECOME THE MOST DISLIKED VIDEO OF ALL TIME

Right now the most "DISLIKED" and "HATED" video on YouTube at the time of writing this post is Justin Beiber's "Baby" ft Ludacris video with more than 2 billion views and 9.8 million DISLIKES. Interestingly, the Justin Beiber's video has been on YouTube for a long time now. This YouTube rewind has just been on YouTube in only one week ! In one week it has figured out how to pile on almost 9 million dislikes. That means in few days time, this video will surpass that of Justin Beiber and turn into the most loathed video ever. I'm almost certain, Justin Beiber will be exceptionally relieved at this point. All it needs is only 1 million DISLIKES to break the record and I've just added mine to the rundown.

You can watch the video and tell us what you think. That's if you have data to waste !

This is a live countdown of how many dislikes the video gets every second

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqL1mPWFR0s

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/youtube-rewind-2018-is-the-most-disliked-video-of-the-year/
Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 13, 2018
TechCapon:
TechCapon

SET TO BECOME THE MOST DISLIKED VIDEO OF ALL TIME

Right now the most "DISLIKED" and "HATED" video on YouTube at the time of writing this post is Justin Beiber's "Baby" ft Ludacris video with more than 2 billion views and 9.8 million DISLIKES. Interestingly, the Justin Beiber's video has been on YouTube for a long time now. This YouTube rewind has just been on YouTube in only one week ! In one week it has figured out how to pile on almost 9 million dislikes. That means in few days time, this video will surpass that of Justin Beiber and turn into the most loathed video ever. I'm almost certain, Justin Beiber will be exceptionally relieved at this point. All it needs is only 1 million DISLIKES to break the record and I've just added mine to the rundown.

You can watch the video and tell us what you think. That's if you have data to waste !

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/youtube-rewind-2018-is-the-most-disliked-video-of-the-year/

Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by murphybo(m): 7:23am On Dec 13, 2018
Ok
Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by BruncleZuma: 7:24am On Dec 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by Oyecute(m): 7:24am On Dec 13, 2018
Okay
Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by Jonadull: 7:24am On Dec 13, 2018
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by TalkTalkTwins(m): 7:25am On Dec 13, 2018
I enjoyed that video honestly, and I liked it...

Most people disliked it because it already had tons of dislikes shaa, for me, it's just a regular video.

13 Likes

Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by Riversides2003(m): 7:25am On Dec 13, 2018
I think they should have a better criteria for choosing, imagine a video with over 2 billion views for sure dislike will be so much also.

23 Likes

Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by eminex(m): 7:26am On Dec 13, 2018
Ok
Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by chiboy1116: 7:26am On Dec 13, 2018
Okay.

6 Likes

Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by preshbb107(m): 7:26am On Dec 13, 2018
OK o
Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by Bossontop(m): 7:26am On Dec 13, 2018
undecided undecided
Hmmmm.....so how e take consyn me na??

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by SonyObsessed: 7:29am On Dec 13, 2018
A YouTube Rewind without PewDiePie? Trash!! Hey Marques Brownlee, my favourite grin

Modified:

95% of the people who will open this thread don't know what Rewind is. 99% of them don't know the YouTubers in that video. grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by Wizkhalifa2(m): 7:29am On Dec 13, 2018
Didn't even talk about the Rewind video, what it's about? Why it's hated? Etc....
Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by sallysalsa09: 7:32am On Dec 13, 2018
TechCapon:
TechCapon[/

b]

[b]SET TO BECOME THE MOST DISLIKED VIDEO OF ALL TIME

I watched it. It was bad.

Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by dgbanj: 7:33am On Dec 13, 2018
I am selling my tech blog https://www.phonetechvilla.com with an adsense account.
Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by kendrick93(m): 7:33am On Dec 13, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:

Most people disliked it because it already had tons of dislikes shaa, for me, it's just a regular video.
what's the video about?
Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by Sexytemi(f): 7:34am On Dec 13, 2018
To me the video was okay, but maybe because I haven't been watching others and this was like my first rewind video....happy safiya nygaard was there and kpop was featured tho.

3 Likes

Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by valdes00(m): 7:34am On Dec 13, 2018
Sitting down to rewind my own 2018 lifestyle is the best thing for now, I made many mistakes which shouldn't happen in 2019... So Why waste my time watching youtube's 2018 rewind

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by Bambambiglo: 7:36am On Dec 13, 2018
They should have rated it based on percentage of dislikes against total views.

A video with 20k views and 10k dislikes has a 50 percent dislikes which is far more than a video with over 2billion views and a measly 9million dislikes

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by Rextizzle(m): 7:36am On Dec 13, 2018
I don't care
Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by OrluFemmeKing(f): 7:44am On Dec 13, 2018
Come op people are concerned about how not to rewind their 2018 mistakes in 2019 and above . you're here telling us about some useless rewind video that does not in any way affect or add anything morally o,emotionaly o,financially o or even academically in any sphere of our lives.
Nawa o
Na real wa for you

2 Likes

Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by israelmao(m): 7:45am On Dec 13, 2018
2billion viewers but 9.8million dislikes.Could this be good hate?
Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by PotatoSalad(m): 7:45am On Dec 13, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:

Enjoyed what? U no well
Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by PotatoSalad(m): 7:46am On Dec 13, 2018
Sexytemi:
To me the video was okay, but maybe because I haven't been watching others and this was like my first rewind video....happy safiya nygaard was there and kpop was featured tho.
Watch 2016 rewind. Still the best
Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 13, 2018
I don't have mb to waste on frivolities.
Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by tolexy007(m): 7:52am On Dec 13, 2018
I just added my own dislike, cos I don't even understand what the video is all about..

1 Like

Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by donnie(m): 7:53am On Dec 13, 2018
Wetin consign me
Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by beeva01: 7:53am On Dec 13, 2018
no settings on it
Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by Topmaike007(m): 7:57am On Dec 13, 2018
the video still better pass the 3gp format wey our noise makers dey produce
Re: Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! by fowlyansh181(m): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2018
LIKE, DISLIKE, the video still stays at trending , still make the money from views, ADs and doesn’t In anyway makes YouTube loose anything .. the dislike button on YouTube is just there to give users a feeling of accomplishment when they don’t like something, and that’s just all it does, nothing else.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more / Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? / How Often Do You Use The Split Screen Function In Your Smartphone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.